It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm gonna start following Neno around and U2U the people he argues with and ask them to vote for me!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Now ya'll look at your leaders... one is in Kentucky and one is in West Virginia.... this may well become the Hatfileds and McCoy's!!!

::strummin up for duelin banjos::

I'm actually related to both sides - they crisscrossed that Tug Fork pretty frequently!

I'm just a little further to the west in the foothills... Morehead area, close to Carter Caves

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm gonna start following Neno around and U2U the people he argues with and ask them to vote for me!

Are you sure you have that much time to put into it? that's a LONG list! You may be surprised to find out how few will vote against me - they KNOW how hard it is to back me down!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Now ya'll look at your leaders... one is in Kentucky and one is in West Virginia.... this may well become the Hatfileds and McCoy's!!!

I'm actually related to both sides - they crisscrossed that Tug Fork pretty frequently!

I'm just a little further to the west in the foothills... Morehead area, close to Carter Caves

I can relate - My folks are from farther in to the northeast, away from the Tug too. up on the Little Kanawha.

I tell, ya, the Tug Fork just ain't a safe place to be!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Are you sure you have that much time to put into it? that's a LONG list! You may be surprised to find out how few will vote against me - they KNOW how hard it is to back me down!

Nah, I'll just tell them it's covert and you'll never know who voted against you!!

.... I'm running out of people I know to U2U, so I have to find another method now... trying to stay legal and ethical, but the ideas are limited!!

.....any pointers on how you jumped by 8 votes in 20 minutes that I can try?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I can relate - My folks are from farther in to the northeast, away from the Tug too. up on the Little Kanawha.

I tell, ya, the Tug Fork just ain't a safe place to be!

Back when that one song came out, I spent forever having to explain to people where the Monongahela was!
Glad it finally got old and they don't listen to it anymore!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nah, I'll just tell them it's covert and you'll never know who voted against you!!

that's not what I meant - not a one of them are scared of me, or else they wouldn't argue to begin with!

.... I'm running out of people I know to U2U, so I have to find another method now... trying to stay legal and ethical, but the ideas are limited!!

Yeah, I went down my list, but it's about exhausted, too.

Nothing that you haven't already tried, I think. One thing would be a snazzy banner in your sig with a built-in link, like I did this morning. the banner was already there, but I added the link to it, and it seems to have helped. the banner grabs attention, and the link focuises it!

Now as it turns out, I'm still studying your strategy, and have found a few things I HAVEN'T yet tried in it. I'm studying the viability of those options for my campaign as we speak.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Back when that one song came out, I spent forever having to explain to people where the Monongahela was!
Glad it finally got old and they don't listen to it anymore!

It makes it harder because they mispronounced it - the Oak ridge Boys pronounce it "Monon - onon - gahela" in the song, adding an extra "onon" in the middle. yeah, I've got people up there, too, on the West Fork of that river.

We're EVERYWHERE!

edit on 2012/7/5 by nenothtu because: "in" for "on"

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

that's not what I meant - not a one of them are scared of me, or else they wouldn't argue to begin with!

Yeah, I went down my list, but it's about exhausted, too.

Nothing that you haven't already tried, I think. One thing would be a snazzy banner in your sig with a built-in link, like I did this morning. the banner was already there, but I added the link to it, and it seems to have helped. the banner grabs attention, and the link focuises it!

Now as it turns out, I'm still studying your strategy, and have found a few things I HAVEN'T yet tried in it. I'm studying the viability of those options for my campaign as we speak.

well, I wish you luck with it!! It's been pretty fun

The U2U's helped me the most, and the signiture line. I tried posting in other threads, but found out it's off topic, so can't do that anymore.... running out of ideas!!! .... but I'm pretty transparent
...maybe that helps, who knows!

I've been trying to keep an updated tally up, but will probably wait until later tonight to do another one.... community service

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ya gotta admit... I've only been here a month and a half and you've had 4 years... I've done pretty well up until now!! LOL

Not sure I can catch up anymore though

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

ya gotta admit... I've only been here a month and a half and you've had 4 years... I've done pretty well up until now!! LOL

Not sure I can catch up anymore though

Yup, you've done good, there's no doubt of that, but it might have been better for you to pace yourself differently - the ad blitzes may have worn you down a bit. The fire that burns brightest burns out fastest, because it consumes it's fuel at a prodigious rate.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
HermaphroKite Party rules!!!!!

I mean damn... they are AWESOMEEEEEEEE

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Good Luck....welcome to the "election"

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Ahhhhhh....but, do you have good bribes....

I may be able to make a bit of room somewhere...I'll shove this stack of Pizzas off to the side. Move the portable bar sent by Boncho, over to where the Time Machine used to be before that Old Curmudgeon picked it up....damn that pile of empty StarBucks cups fell over again.

Cookie crumbs everywhere too...just send me the bribes, I'll make room...just need to find a place for this cane now.

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Did I send you my pic to show you how good lookin I am?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Des

With or without the feathers.....

Des

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Des

With or without the feathers.....

Des

I don't molt till fall!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

A month and a half?

You've done well Purple bird!

Appreciate the updates as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks Beezz!!! You're one of the first bunnies I met here!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Des

Forget the good looking Chiten, Des. The Curmudgeons are sitting atop an untapped chocolate field! Say the word, and we'll sink a well with your name on it!

Bring your friends to vote for us to get bonuses!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join