It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Stand on your head much?

Sometimes I just get the urge and can't control it!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Figured I'd repost this here:

Here is the event you have all been waiting for:

The official announcement of the creation of:

The ATS Procracti-NATION party

Why wait 'till so late in the game to enter, you may ask? The answer is quite simple:

My platform is simple; If it hasn't been done already, then its probably not worth doing and I will fix all of the world's problems...er...tomorrow, or maybe the next day or whenever I decide to get around to it.

Anyway, if I hold off fixing everything for long enough...

So remember everybody: Procrastinate NOW!

...Or later, its not like theres a big rush or anything...

I will be posting my Summation thread as soon as I get around to writing it (not like there's any big rush or anything, right?)

So stay tuned ATS, the best damn summation you ever saw in your life will be posted in the next few days (whenever I get around to it) so you can vote for me, FortAnthem as your wonderful and benevolent ATS Regent.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
LOL....my goodness....alot happened while I was away....Our missing canidate is back
, New stories
, scandels, lol, always fun, parties, fireworks, and some surprise voting results....gotta love it !

Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday.....my day was pretty fun, lol, nothing like hitting around a volleyball with a 14 yr old niece to make you "appreciate" how darn old your getting.....although auntie did help her perfect the all too "sneaky" back set.....she is really good, Then she french braided my hair and painted my toes...was great......lol.....

I "floated" in the pool for a few hours, probably up there with my 10 favorite things in life, to do, I like floating, lol...my Irish side is a little sunburnt...but my Italian side should turn that "burn" into a tan...or I will peel and get skin cancer....I am hoping for the tan...

After a wonderful barbacue, lol, no chickens were harmed, but the cow, well......he was a very yummy tri-tip...Thank-You cow......we all watched fireworks on thier front lawn, could see the big ones in the sky, the little ones in the street, kids running around with those "wimpy" things they call "sparklers" these days....it was a full moon, or almost one anyways....I sat indian style on my blanket and looked around...and I just felt overwelmed with emotions...the tears were coming, thankfully it was dark and no one noticed.........♥

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You could benefit from the use of the time machine!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Sounds like a great time!! The family-pig roast (dry run for the victory party at Bancho's) went well too!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I LOVE IT!!! I want this to be my new avatar!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OK... SOMEBODY swiped the keys to the time machine!!!

Hope they didn't change anything!!! Everything is still going the way I saw it in the future for now.....

....or I may have left them in the freezer or microwave and they weren't swiped at all....

FortAnthem has inspired me to look for them later.....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Welcome!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Do it...that is sooooo YOU!!!!! Oh that would be great to see every time I see you in a thread. I LOVE it!!!!

Regent or not...just do it!!!!!!!.....

Des

edit on 5-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yeah...I must agree "Queenie" the crown suits you ....I think you can rightfully claim the crown...
Can I be a princess in your kingdom?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Of course you can be a princess in my court if you can tell
Queen Mamabeth HOW to change my avatar.I have forgotten
how to do it

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Of course you can be a princess in my court if you can tell
Queen Mamabeth HOW to change my avatar.I have forgotten
how to do it

Save the pic by right clicking and choose "save picture"...put it somewhere you can find it
Go to "Tools", then to the uploads.
navigate to where you saved it, and click on it and "open". It'll upload.
Then, go to the picture in your uploads, click on it, and there will be an option to use it as your avatar

MountainLaurel sent that to me telepathically, so she still gets to be princess

edit on 5-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

LOL...thanks Chiten.....in the "future" it appears I could have have answered that question...for now the time machine is helpful.......

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
OK... SOMEBODY swiped the keys to the time machine!!!

Hope they didn't change anything!!! Everything is still going the way I saw it in the future for now.....

....or I may have left them in the freezer or microwave and they weren't swiped at all....

FortAnthem has inspired me to look for them later.....

Probably swiped by the same darn cat that ran off with my round tuit.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I used to actually have a round tuit ....but I lost the darn thing and haven't had time to look for it

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Having some pretty nasty storms moving through, I'll be coming and going as the weather changes.... it's all good... we need the rain

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Gotta post the Tally here too!

Puple Chiten Smylee Ninja Birthday Party 42

Neno Curmudgeon Party 40

Bancho Booze Party 34

Gimme_Some_Truth Party 23

Druid Anarchists for Gaia Party 15

Vkey Clueless Party 9

Ipissimus Smear Party 9

Blaine Undeclared Party 6

DJW001 Radical Centrist Party 6

Daaskapital People's Party 6

Watchitburn Apocalyps Now Party 5

MamaBeth Queen of ATS Party 4

OrphenFire Ironman Party 4

45 hours of voting remaining.... provided Intrepid goes on Eastern Daylight Time LOL

Time Machines are AWESOME!!! .... now if only I can find those darn keys!!!!
edit on 5-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: updated tally at 4:20 PM EDT

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I finally got to catch up on everything. Lots of time spent shuttling my daughter all over creation and, with renaissance faire opening this coming weekend, even more time has spent on doing all of the little repairs needed to get my garb into wearable shape.

Thanks to PurpleChiten for the updates on the tallies!

I've missed chatting with everyone and am happy that I've got time to be at my computer today.

Take care,
Cindi

Vote TRUTH_2012

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Feel free to flag my thread!!! You can vote for more than one!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

ok fine... I missed the ceramic lamp base... dude you got me on that one!

we are still having the party on YOUR lawn though... make no mistake about it!

And seriously? your loosing to a purplechiten in a time machine? Are there no curmudgeons on ATS anymore?

Just as a suggestion, you might have better luck ignoring the firearms altogether, and colluding with the booze party to ply me with alcohol and take advantage of ...

Oh, sorry - lost my train of thought there for a moment!

... advantage of my lawn in either my inebriated state or after I pass out. I must warn you, however, that due to an unusually robust metabolism, it will take a LOT of alcohol to achieve the latter effect!

Regarding the Purple Chiten, I've received this message from HQ at Langley: "ATTN: all guerrilla units - man your posts, code indigo, sierra - hotel - tango - foxtrot. REPEAT: all guerrilla units - man your posts, code indigo, sierra - hotel - tango - foxtrot. TRANSMISSION ENDS."

Those guys sure talk funny, don't they?

ETA: I've heard rumors that the New Black Panther Party has been contacted and retained to "monitor" the polls....

edit on 2012/7/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join