It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Yes I am a woman, and yes that is wolf
(I posted his pic for the contest!)

thank you for the compliment!

edit on 2-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Oh my goodness, just read story #2......I'm blushing....
.that was very erotic, beautiful and sexy......absolutely you have a future in writing romance novels......sexuality is such a beautiful thing, and with soo much vulgar "stuff" out there, stories like yours are very refreshing. I loved it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
AAACCCCCKKKK uz wittle chitenz can't read no dirty stuff!!! I'm skeered to click on da links now!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hehehehe! (for the blushing!) I was not actually planning on writing romance unless cash was needed, since that style sells fairly easily. I am actually wanting to do sci fy or fantasy genre, but my writing will always probably have that hint of sexuality in them since I am after all a scorpio.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I did one story thing about the "madder than hell and not going to take it anymore" but didn't win nuthin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
AAACCCCCKKKK uz wittle chitenz can't read no dirty stuff!!! I'm skeered to click on da links now!!!

do not read #2

other than that you would love the third link!
www.abovetopsecret.com... the first link sets you up for that story and is the story of me finding an injured wild wolf in the mountains and taking him home.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I did one story thing about the "madder than hell and not going to take it anymore" but didn't win nuthin

I liked the ending to that one very well... it was a good addition PurpleChiten!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I think you already have a brilliant screen play written ....it's great, a true story, starts out with naked girl in a water fall...the whole building trust with the wolf, the steamy love scene, the wolf getting in the car, the interaction with the wolf an Einstien, then setting him free at the end.....it's all just great........Scorpio indeed...lol...actually supposed to be my most compatable sign other then cancer.

Your wolf friend is a beautiful animal...and I hope you pursue this story and your dreams to be a writer. I would send that story to Ben Afflec, lol, he needs a hit, and he knows how to develop a script and has connections. Your very talented and I would love to read any future work you write.

OK, now to read the Chiten's story.....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well actually I believe the way this works is that ATS is now the proud owner of my story! Not sure then about selling it to anyone.... (and FYI. story #2 was not a true story at all, that was literally from the depths of my imagination! was simply having a moment that day.... one which we will all happily ignore!)

Thank you though, very much, for the compliment, I will add you to my freinds list (if you do not mind) and in future contests or things I simply write I will message you with the link for you to read.

You are a woman right? (just making sure I am not making any extreme mistakes in gender assignment here

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I liked the ending to that one very well... it was a good addition PurpleChiten!

Thanks! I was using that positive thinking LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Chiten, that was really good.....I felt the power, emotion and "hope" in your story....

My canidate actually wrote a story that was somewhat similar...I hope he will share it here, but I will let that be his call. Thanks for sharing your story, I would have flagged it had I seen it (although I flagged it tonight)...now that I am aware of how these writing contests work, I will keep an eye open in the future, lol, I missed some great stuff !

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Positive thinking is totally cool dude!
... I am a firm believer in the power of the positive!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sure, I would like to be your friend, will add you too. That's interesting, your story now belongs to ATS? I don't like that, maybe a Mod could explain to us why or how that is fair? Because you shared your story here you can no longer sell it? If anytthing I would think it would be proof you wrote it to begin with, that's bizzare...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, when we first join ATS it states that what we write on ATS becomes property of ATS. So its not like any of us do this unknowingly. The story itself is not unique, so doubtful it would make any money, as I am not the first weirdo to bring home a wild wolf and tame it. I would not have written it here had I thought it would be worth anything more than some entertainment and practice at writing publicly.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

LOL.....awww.....well a girl can dream huh...still loved story #2......some of my happiest memories in life are making love in nature......I won't share my canoe story, cause I may want to sell it someday....

edit: yes I'm a woman....girly girl to the core.....

edit on 2-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'll put up my summation in the morning right now i'm gonna watch some TV and look out the window at the holographic stars ..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks!!
And anybody who wants a chiten for a friend is more than welcome to add me.... just remember, I'm the really, really, really good lookin one!!

....can you send pics in U2U's? I just hate puttin my face on a message board

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

lol... yes you can send pics in u2u's

n i added both you and mountain laurel ... my new freinds

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Out as of last night. Luckily I got my iPad that day, so I didn't have to squint for too long.

But I am home now, but still off work for another week. Pneumonia sucks.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Out as of last night. Luckily I got my iPad that day, so I didn't have to squint for too long.

But I am home now, but still off work for another week. Pneumonia sucks.

Glad you're home and hope the recovery goes quickly!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join