It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Roberts voted for obamacare HE SOLD OUT TO THE NWO. Look at his new buddies laughing their bums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Responding to a question about his summer break, Roberts said he planned to teach a class for two weeks in Malta, the Mediterranean island nation.

"Malta, as you know, is an impregnable island fortress. It seemed like a good idea," Roberts said, drawing laughter from about 300 judges, attorneys and others attending a four-day conference Friday at a posh southwestern Pennsylvania resort.

Roberts appeared Friday at a conference hosted by the Judicial Conference of the District of Columbia Circuit, one day after the Supreme Court said the federal government can require citizens to buy health insurance. The impromptu 35-minute session featured Roberts answering alternating questions from Chief Judge David B. Sentelle, of the D.C. Circuit Court, and Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth, who heads the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Lamberth hinted at the controversial decision when he asked Roberts if it bothered him that he can’t respond to his critics.

"No," Roberts said, his brief answer hanging in the air to more laughter.

The conference at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa, about 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, was entitled "Science and the Law." It focused on how social sciences and psychology affect the way the courts are perceived by the public, as well as how judges go about making decisions when such sciences come into play.

Roberts wasn’t asked about those subjects. Instead, he answered more than a dozen questions ranging from how he decides to assign cases to his colleagues to whether social media activity is a problem among Supreme Court law clerks

wnyt.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... _story.html

He didn't do this to save romney, he did this to join the mile high club of judges.

Make no bones about it, he traded his soul to the devil.

He can't be bothered with questions about the decision he made. He is to busy laughing
his can off saying *GOTCHA*...

There all laughing, at how easy they are implementing the NWO agenda
right under the *gluten free* dumbed down schmucks..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think he did a lot more than most people think with that decision.

Personally, I think it was a poor decision. It goes against the core of the Constitution.... The part about liberty.
His buddies liked it, but we won't after they start taxing us to make us buy or do whatever they please.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is scary how fast they are progressing!
They will fall in the end.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Aaaaand the spin continues.

I dont care about this ruing either way. It's all smoke and mirrors. But it's funny hw predictable the responses are. Oh, you dont agree with SCOTUS ruling? Call them activist judges who have sold out to the devil!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrballistic
He didn't do this to save romney, he did this to join the mile high club of judges.

Being the chief justice of the supreme court of the united states isn't...high enough?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by mrballistic

Being the chief justice of the supreme court of the united states isn't...high enough?

He was lonly, he couldn't call the rest of those old farts on the bench friends.. He would of never been accepted or popular without voting the way he did.They couldn't move on with the NWO agenda without this vote..
. It is like people with 80 billion dollars, they just want more, more, more.

WHY? It is a sickness. So no it wasn't high enough for him..
edit on 30-6-2012 by mrballistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mrballistic

He was lonly, he couldn't call the rest of those old farts on the bench friends.. He would of never been accepted or popular without voting the way he did.They couldn't move on with the NWO agenda without this vote..

My very first thought was……THEY GOT TO HIM!!!!

Who knows? It does smell bad though.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by seabag

i think this has been in the works for some time now.

I think that is why Romney is selected as the other platform candidate too.
I think Americans were going to have mandatory private insurance regardless of who is or was elected. Things are becoming more clear as I have gotten older. Money really does make the world go round, and more specifically the US.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you want to be counted amongst the worlds most advanced societies, you have to provide healthcare to all that need it.

The core of the argument against healthcare-for-all............................is simply Greed.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
If you want to be counted amongst the worlds most advanced societies, you have to provide healthcare to all that need it.

The core of the argument against healthcare-for-all............................is simply Greed.

Is it about healthcare for all or is it about the method to which we go about providing healthcare for all?

Don't piss on my face and tell me it's raining.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Is it about healthcare for all or is it about the method to which we go about providing healthcare for all?

Don't piss on my face and tell me it's raining.

Yes it may/may not cost you a few extra dollars a year, yes you're gonna have to contribute to the health of others.

Like I said......greed

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Your response confuses me. The question is pretty clear: HOW is the healthcare going to be provided? That is the issue. Sure greed plays are part in the US healthcare business, no one questions that. But is this legislation further contributing to the already greedy, contributing to a new set of greedy individuals, or does it lessen the avenues the greedy can get at the healthcare cash?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
sell out
master planner
drug addict
NWO

this roberts thing has legs

I wonder if baldacci will do a book on it or stone

top topics

join