It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to All Non-Muslim

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFogHorn

I have to admit that similarly to boymonkey, my brother lived in a Muslim area of Nottingham, quite a rough area at that, when I visited I never felt anymore threatened than I have in non-Muslim districts, and the shop keepers that I encountered were friendly enough. I also worked with a number of Tunisian Arabs, and again they always treated me with respect and courtesy. The only exception, in my experience, has been Libyans, but they were of the upper classes, and they had more of a problem with me because I was a commoner, than because I was a woman. I don't discredit your experience, but I do think that the majority of ordinary people, Muslim or otherwise, do just want to get along and have a quiet life. That said, it does concern me when any people start imposing their values on others, and especially when those people force it upon others through acts of violence. The horrors that are being enacted upon women in fundamentalist Islamic states because of their perceived immorality is deeply disturbing, as is the honor system, as is the increase in FGM. These activities may be confined to a minority, but that makes them no less of a trend. And one that is, seemingly, reinforced by the women of that religion as much as the men. This is to me, the greatest concern of all.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
In principal, Islam is not the answer and, in reality, it is most certainly not the answer...

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

That is the reality. You will rarely hear personal accounts of life as a young, white, non-muslim 'hottie' living in a muslim area. When you do, you should take it seriously. You should not discount it, retaliate against it or try to counter it. You should see it as a sign.

Should freedoms in free countries extend to permitting the creation of freedom hating zones that force out all freedom loving people and ensure all people born into them grow up as lacking in freedom as people living in freedom-free countries? Isn't doing so the height of stupidity, short-sightedness and weak willed capitulation? If that's the best we can do at being freedom loving people then we deserve to lose our freedoms.
edit on 5-7-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
The ahole who raped me wasn't Muslim. He was a Christian.

Rapists are in every religion, every country, everywhere. I'm really concerned that you have such a carefree attitude about the men you live near now. No one can better judge your safety than you, but please be careful. The man who raped me was someone I knew and trusted.

I'm not telling you this to make you fear all men. Most men are decent people who abhor violence against women. Just be aware of your surroundings and be safe.

that ahole is not a pious. neither a muslim nor a christian or jew not even an animal !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

I used the term Christian loosely, more as a cultural definition than a religious one. Sorry for the confusion, I should be more careful.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn
In principal, Islam is not the answer and, in reality, it is most certainly not the answer...

That is the reality. You will rarely hear personal accounts of life as a young, white, non-muslim 'hottie' living in a muslim area. When you do, you should take it seriously. You should not discount it, retaliate against it or try to counter it. You should see it as a sign.

Should freedoms in free countries extend to permitting the creation of freedom hating zones that force out all freedom loving people and ensure all people born into them grow up as lacking in freedom as people living in freedom-free countries? Isn't doing so the height of stupidity, short-sightedness and weak willed capitulation? If that's the best we can do at being freedom loving people then we deserve to lose our freedoms.

well, it seems that you are even hotter than a volcano! well sex is ok we all need that as we all need food and Oxygen as even Moses, Jesus and others need that because we are all human. There is no messy. but if I need food, it does not mean that I should pig out to death.
I am familliar with these freedom and freedom and ..... It is solely about sex. but I do not accept. we are not that free. this world itself is a limit. we did not select our sex not our genetics not our shape not even our father and mother we do not choose our death even we do not want to die but we do! we are not that free. we are free to choose the good and bad but we can not choose the consequences.
about beauty .a female should know that men are somehow slaves (lovers) of women that are full of dignity. they admire them not with their eyes but their hearts. so if a female want to hunt a man she should hunt him with her dignities not only with her ... unless they will consider her just as an sex toy. and a sex toy will not last long. if a society be more limited about sex it is better for females those that are alone and those that are married.
moreover it is not about Islam not Christianity not ... It is about psychology and sociology.
and the big evidence is the western crisis. you can not deny the female harassments in the west. yes this weak view of Islam that is common is not the answer. but you can not say that limited sex freedom is the answer. It is not. we are not that free. because we are alive and we should pay for it. nothing is free in this world.
edit on 5-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
It is not. we are not that free. because we are alive and we should pay for it. nothing is free in this world.

But I thought that all the best things in life were free!

People should be free to choose to express their individuality as they wish and certainly, one of the primary reasons that my country, the UK, is popular amongst immigrants is for that reason. But, as you say, nothing in this life is free, and all those freedoms have been fought for and won. I can expect not to be discriminated against and harassed because of my gender, and if I am, I can expect recourse from the law. Those privileges were earned by other women and it is my responsibility to ensure that those laws and priviledges are upheld and preserved for future generations. And, this is also why I am not concerned by the effect that immigration may have on this country, and I only wish that all women were able to enjoy the same protection and privileges and why I am deeply supportive of the asylum system that allows such women who have suffered state sanctioned abuse to find refuge here. But much, much more needs to be done, and currently, while protecting my privileged position, the government of this country is also giving aid and support to fundamentalists who sanction such abuses against women. I detest such hypocrisy. What is good for the goose, should also be good for the gander. Keeping the home crowd sweet, and demonising the Muslims as a collective in order to prevent effective assimilation, is the aim of certain aspects of the media in this country, with the Daily Mail leading the appeal to the lowest common denominator.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn

well, it seems that you are even hotter than a volcano! well sex is ok we all need that as we all need food and Oxygen as even Moses, Jesus and others need that because we are all human. There is no messy. but if I need food, it does not mean that I should pig out to death.
I am familliar with these freedom and freedom and ..... It is solely about sex. but I do not accept. we are not that free. this world itself is a limit. we did not select our sex not our genetics not our shape not even our father and mother we do not choose our death even we do not want to die but we do! we are not that free. we are free to choose the good and bad but we can not choose the consequences.
about beauty .a female should know that men are somehow slaves (lovers) of women that are full of dignity. they admire them not with their eyes but their hearts. so if a female want to hunt a man she should hunt him with her dignities not only with her ... unless they will consider her just as an sex toy. and a sex toy will not last long. if a society be more limited about sex it is better for females those that are alone and those that are married.
moreover it is not about Islam not Christianity not ... It is about psychology and sociology.
and the big evidence is the western crisis. you can not deny the female harassments in the west. yes this weak view of Islam that is common is not the answer. but you can not say that limited sex freedom is the answer. It is not. we are not that free. because we are alive and we should pay for it. nothing is free in this world.
edit on 5-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

A lot of teenage girls are hotties....especially to men who hardly ever get to see a face

The sexual harassment I experienced was the sinister and bone chilling type. I've only ever experienced it in one location but predictably and for a long period of time. All other sexual harassment I've experienced has been the irritating, sleazy and easily combated type. I've experienced that type many times but it's never frightened me.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

If Muslim men regularly sexually harassed non-Muslim women in the USA it would be widely known and there'd be mass vigilante justice going on especially since so many people hate them.

Since WHEN has the truth ever been "widely known"?

The Rape Jihad
The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare.

The Rape Jihad

"This trend is not centrally planned, organized, and directed, but it is systematic nonetheless. It is part of the system called “Islam”, and it’s what a Western country can expect when it imports Muslims en masse. The systematic rape of infidel women is part of the process of Islamization."

The Religion of Rape

“Islam gives an open license to Muslim men to have sexual intercourse with women as long as these women are not Muslims and/or when these Muslim men are living in an infidel country.”

and in regards to paedophilia –This is what Imam Khomeini, the top shia authority says:

“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)

Sweden now has the highest rape statistics in Europe

It is not understood that Western women are not so much regarded by most Muslims as individuals, but as "their women," the women who "belong" to hostile Infidels. They are booty, to be taken, just as the land of the Infidels someday will drop, it is believed, into Muslim hands -- by demographic conquest rather than military conquest. It has worked in many parts of Africa; and if Muslims fail to reproduce even faster than they do, there is always the expedient of killing the remaining Infidels. Rape: Nothing to do with Islam?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by RealSpoke

If Muslim men regularly sexually harassed non-Muslim women in the USA it would be widely known and there'd be mass vigilante justice going on especially since so many people hate them.

Since WHEN has the truth ever been "widely known"?

The Rape Jihad
The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare.

The Rape Jihad

"This trend is not centrally planned, organized, and directed, but it is systematic nonetheless. It is part of the system called “Islam”, and it’s what a Western country can expect when it imports Muslims en masse. The systematic rape of infidel women is part of the process of Islamization."

The Religion of Rape

“Islam gives an open license to Muslim men to have sexual intercourse with women as long as these women are not Muslims and/or when these Muslim men are living in an infidel country.”

and in regards to paedophilia –This is what Imam Khomeini, the top shia authority says:

“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)

Sweden now has the highest rape statistics in Europe

It is not understood that Western women are not so much regarded by most Muslims as individuals, but as "their women," the women who "belong" to hostile Infidels. They are booty, to be taken, just as the land of the Infidels someday will drop, it is believed, into Muslim hands -- by demographic conquest rather than military conquest. It has worked in many parts of Africa; and if Muslims fail to reproduce even faster than they do, there is always the expedient of killing the remaining Infidels. Rape: Nothing to do with Islam?

wow!!! sodomize is completely forbidden in all monotheistic religions and in the Khomeini's view. don't you think that when you copy paste any lies here there are some individuals that are familiar with these concepts and can respond to you!?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

wow!!! sodomize is completely forbidden in all monotheistic religions and in the Khomeini's view.

Forbidden?! Isn't murder ALSO forbidden?

Are you aware that 270 million innocent people have been murdered by this insane cult masquerading as a "PEACEFUL" religion"?

More people are killed by Islam each YEAR than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition COMBINED.

Here is your Khomeini's view on this:

The Religion of "PEACE" is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

What about lying, is that also "forbidden"?

The principle and uses of skillful LYING

"The root word "taqiyya" means to protect against or conceal. As you might gather from the quotes above, the principle of al-Taqiyya is the Islamic justification for lying and deceiving. Al-Taqiyya is drawn explicitly from the words of Muhammad, and from the examples he and his successors set. The Qur'an and other Islamic books condone lying..." LINK

"They aspire to conquer the world. Fair enough, but they deny this expansionist ambition. This is due to Taqqiya, where non-muslims are misled and laughed about for not understanding their true intentions.

Taqqiya is the belief and doctrine that it is okay for muslims to lie in the service of islam. So it is that islamicists constantly lie to non-muslims about their intentions and true belief.

They may support terror as a weapon to propagate islam, but they will always deny it.
Takiya or al-taqqiya or however you want to spell it is simply LYING.
It is something muslims habitually do.
The word 'al-Taqiyya' literally means: 'Concealing or disguising one's
beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a
time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from
physical and/or mental injury.'"

This is part of the muslim strategy for taking over the West.
Like cancer cells, muslim parasites feed off the host nation until it is completely dysfunctional (eg through political correctness)." LINK

edit on 6-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Taqiyya is just a pretty word for lying. Thats exactly what Muhammd did when he wanted to conquer Mecca and force Islam on the inhabitants. He feigned a peace treaty and pretended to be friends, and then he went building up his troops from the tribes in the surrounding areas and when he had overwhelming numbers it was game on. They model themselves so much after him, all you have to do is read about Muhammad to get inside their heads.
edit on 6-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
The ahole who raped me wasn't Muslim. He was a Christian.

Rapists are in every religion, every country, everywhere. I'm really concerned that you have such a carefree attitude about the men you live near now. No one can better judge your safety than you, but please be careful. The man who raped me was someone I knew and trusted.

I'm not telling you this to make you fear all men. Most men are decent people who abhor violence against women. Just be aware of your surroundings and be safe.

No such thing as a christian rapist. He's not one of us if he could do that. That was proof of what he is not. No change in spirit is the biggest sign he doesn't have Yeshua's spirit dwelling in him. I couldn't live with myself if i hurt someone, or even an animal. I don't even own a firearm because of that fear.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Taqiyya does not mean to lie, but to hide the truth. for example Moses's mother would take care of him in the pharaoh's home but no one knew it.
nowadays that west is returning to Medieval, there are many Courts of Inquisition. you should be careful unless they will catch you and kill you instead of Tim Osman!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Taqiyya is just a pretty word for lying. Thats exactly what Muhammd did when he wanted to conquer Mecca and force Islam on the inhabitants. He feigned a peace treaty and pretended to be friends, and then he went building up his troops from the tribes in the surrounding areas and when he had overwhelming numbers it was game on. They model themselves so much after him, all you have to do is read about Muhammad to get inside their heads.
edit on 6-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

That's not taqiyya at all! Once again people in the West misunderstand simple terms. Taqiyya means being able to withhold that you are a Muslim if you fear that your life would be in danger as a result of people knowing that your religion is Islam.

In fact there is no such term as "taqiyya" in Sunni Islamic jurisprudence.

We live in an information age. Answers to almost everything can be found doing a Google search in like 10 seconds. Ignorance is no excuse whatsoever anymore. Stop thinking you know what these things mean and actually look them up!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"you should be careful unless they will catch you and kill you instead of Tim Osman!"

The "Good Guys" always win in the end....

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

You MAY want to heed your own warning:

"...the real violence against Muslims, it is not Jews, Christians or even America that is leading the pack in Muslim Genocide, but rather other Muslims. These numbers (almost 10 million killed by other Muslims) defy rationality and surely anyone with half a brain can see where the real problem lies. Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful."

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”

Muslims Killing Muslims

"Jihad is directed not "just" against the unbelievers (the kaffirs, i.e., non-Mulsims), but all those who have "deviated" -- the Shi'ites, the Alawites, the Ahmadis, the Druze, Bahais, Yazidis, etc. It is holy war by armed resistance to all those who do not accept Muhammad's message as interpreted by the sacred traditions hallowed by all the schools of Sunni jurisprudence across fourteen hundred years of history. "

"...the primary and majority of victims have been Muslims killed by other Muslims in the name of Islam and "jihad."

Why Muslims kill Muslims

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Liers telling us that there is no such word as lying

Seems legit...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Liers telling us that there is no such word as lying

Seems legit...

Show me where taqiyya means "lying." Tell me where in Sunni Islam jurisprudence you find the term "taqiyya." Don't just call me a liar, a violation of T&C by the way. Show me where I'm a liar. Provide evidence that I'm a liar.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

It is not. we are not that free. because we are alive and we should pay for it. nothing is free in this world.

But I thought that all the best things in life were free!

People should be free to choose to express their individuality as they wish and certainly, one of the primary reasons that my country, the UK, is popular amongst immigrants is for that reason. But, as you say, nothing in this life is free, and all those freedoms have been fought for and won. I can expect not to be discriminated against and harassed because of my gender, and if I am, I can expect recourse from the law. Those privileges were earned by other women and it is my responsibility to ensure that those laws and priviledges are upheld and preserved for future generations. And, this is also why I am not concerned by the effect that immigration may have on this country, and I only wish that all women were able to enjoy the same protection and privileges and why I am deeply supportive of the asylum system that allows such women who have suffered state sanctioned abuse to find refuge here. But much, much more needs to be done, and currently, while protecting my privileged position, the government of this country is also giving aid and support to fundamentalists who sanction such abuses against women. I detest such hypocrisy. What is good for the goose, should also be good for the gander. Keeping the home crowd sweet, and demonising the Muslims as a collective in order to prevent effective assimilation, is the aim of certain aspects of the media in this country, with the Daily Mail leading the appeal to the lowest common denominator.

I agree with your sentiments but then you seem to stop short of actually saying what the problem is or what we can do about it. You are right to say we shouldn't simply demonise muslims but allowing this situation to carry on unchecked with no plan of action will make the situation deteriorate and people's lives will be lost...big time. This situation will get very messy within the next couple of decades so we need to start to pinpoint the problem and then bravely say what we want to see happen.

For me, the problem is Islam and the solution is to ban the heinous verses in it. That, of course, means the cost of the solution is paid for by many...not just muslims. That would, of course, mean all religious books would be scanned for anything that breaks current laws on sexual equality, incitement to rape, incitement to commit murder, etc. The ancient Hebrews had, like most other clans, rules and customs enforced in their rule book lots of things that ensured their survival.....at the cost of 'the others'. We are now supposed to be living in a fair and equality embracing world and such thinking is not only dangerous but also backward and it must be brought to an end. Broken hearts over broken books will mend.....broken bodies will not.
edit on 6-7-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Show me where taqiyya means "lying." Tell me where in Sunni Islam jurisprudence you find the term "taqiyya." Don't just call me a liar, a violation of T&C by the way. Show me where I'm a liar. Provide evidence that I'm a liar.

What about the violation of GOD"S T&C?

Islam doesn't seem to care too much about the murder and violation of millions of HUMAN lives...

WHY should they care about LYING to them if MURDER is not a problem at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join