It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Fully Loaded F22's heading out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am the worst kind of terrorist I plant thought and ideas. Thinking for oneself and questioning what we are told seems to be a threat these day. Interesting times we find ourselves in my friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
I am the worst kind of terrorist I plant thought and ideas. Thinking for oneself and questioning what we are told seems to be a threat these day. Interesting times we find ourselves in my friend.

i definately promote individual thought and questioning. but im not gonna tell you anything... as cliche as it sounds, i like the phrase, its for your own good. because it is. people are stupid, and unless they have the ability to understand the WHOLE truth, i dont want to give them the oppertunity to pick and choose which facts to believe. it can be mis-interpreted, twisted, and misused. its for your own good.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
i can only assume since NONE of you are practicing very good OPSEC, that none of you are military or ever have been. and if you have/are currently, maybe you should think about who you might be inadvertently telling of our military movements. just a thought.

Errrrrr where was the opsec violation???

Second line???????

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths

So with out disclosing too much of my location/personal information (tho I'm sure "they" already know) 3 Fully loaded F22 Raptors were headed to the coast in the Great NW, USA about an hour ago. Where I live I'm use to seeing Jet fighters head out for training over the ocean, but NEVER fully loaded.. Really made me shake in my boots a little bit..

Any one else seeing this where you live?

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
fully loaded that should be around 700 nmiles -- so around 380nm there and 380 nm back (it takes less fuel unloaded) and you have head and tail winds that could change the range too. humm, I wouldn't worry about it.

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
How about 40 AH-64's loaded up with Hell Fires all parked on the airfield.

Live fire exercise with Hell Fire's........ I think not.

The # is about to hit the fan.

Good luck folks, and gods speed to you all.
edit on 29-6-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

However, I know most F22s when in long flight have the two tanks on each wing, but these boys were loaded up with lots of bit "torpedo" looking things all along the belly. I could see the regular tanks plus.. maybe 5 or 6 extras.. was crazy, really wish I could have gotten a pic. Live fire or not was a trip to see.. and again, been here for years, seen this for years, and have NEVER seen them loaded like this...

My only other hypothesis is, maybe were at a heightened alert, not publicly obviously but within the Gov.? Tho if that was the case some of my buddies would be talking to me... who knows

TMI...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok I waited 2 days and this thread is where this belongs. The nature of my work takes me by tinker afb 7 to8 times daily and you can usually see the b1 lancers from I 40 and 2 days ago they weren't there,flown off at some point Tuesday night or Wednesday night.the lancers are always there,always and now they aren't.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

At one point in time we had an industry insider on here, that posted a lot more than "I saw three F-22s take off today fully loaded" or anything else that has been in this thread. She NEVER came close to violating OPSEC, or anywhere NEAR violating any regulations. She even had security people check her posts to ensure it was ok to talk about.

Everything in this thread is pure speculation, plain and simple, with the exception of three F-22s took off somewhere in the North West part of the US, and there were some Apache helicopters loaded with missiles on a base somewhere. Oh, and some details about the F-22 that are open source material.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by modified device

The B-1s that are at Tinker are there for depot level maintenance and overhaul, they aren't stationed there. The Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center includes the 76th Maintenance Wing which performs depot level maintenance/overhaul for a number of different aircraft, including the B-1, B-52, C-130, and several others.

The B-1 has been undergoing an number of upgrades lately, and I believe were scheduled to be complete sometime this year. They would have been done there. You'll see more there soon, as they have another major upgrade scheduled to begin within the next two years.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Dizrael

At one point in time we had an industry insider on here, that posted a lot more than "I saw three F-22s take off today fully loaded" or anything else that has been in this thread. She NEVER came close to violating OPSEC, or anywhere NEAR violating any regulations. She even had security people check her posts to ensure it was ok to talk about.

Everything in this thread is pure speculation, plain and simple, with the exception of three F-22s took off somewhere in the North West part of the US, and there were some Apache helicopters loaded with missiles on a base somewhere. Oh, and some details about the F-22 that are open source material.

this has gotten dumb, im not going to sit here and argue over whether or not they were saying too much, they were (my opinion), you think they didnt, that about sums it up, im done on that topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Fair enough but I have been up and down that road more times than I can count and for the past 5 years the lancers are always parked on the east of the runway, like I said they are always there and suddenly not,not to mention the past two weeks b52 s start doing touch and gos like mad,yeah it's common to see this but the last time I saw this much was shortly before the Afghanistan war started.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

TMI?

Hahahahahaha and............of all that was said none of it came from an op order.

As a matter of fact i can see the airfield anyday without clear blue 22.

Nothing classified has been said. No top secrets disclosed.

So again. What is TMI?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

However, I know most F22s when in long flight have the two tanks on each wing, but these boys were loaded up with lots of bit "torpedo" looking things all along the belly. By the time I could grab something to get a closer look the last one had just flown over top of me, I could see the regular tanks plus.. maybe 5 or 6 extras.. was crazy, really wish I could have gotten a pic.

OP, can you clarify the emboldened parts of your post please?

edit on 30-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

TMI?

Hahahahahaha and............of all that was said none of it came from an op order.

As a matter of fact i can see the airfield anyday without clear blue 22.

Nothing classified has been said. No top secrets disclosed.

So again. What is TMI?

if you have to ask you OBVIOUSLY dont know what OPSEC is. its not saying something top secret, secret, or even confidential... its giving the enemy one more piece to the puzzle, even if its something small and insignificant as a location... and i wasnt talking just to the poster, it was all those posts.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
After the stunt that Russia just pulled when Obama and Putin were meeting, I would bet they are back up for Alaska. Putin's moronic ass sent 30 bombers straight at our bases in Alaska with all their support aircraft and fighters. He is lucky NORAD did not have them plucked out of the sky by F-15s and Raptors for that.

Good luck firing your cruise missiles when a Raptor is just waiting behind you to see your missile drop so he can kill both of ya.

Add to that, U.S. Generals were laughing again at the insignificant attempt by Russia to be all big and bad when the U.S. has more toys than the Raptor to bring out and play. The Generals said Russia is no longer a threat to us based of anything they have.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
all part of the game...?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So with out disclosing too much of my location/personal information (tho I'm sure "they" already know) 3 Fully loaded F22 Raptors were headed to the coast in the Great NW, USA about an hour ago. Where I live I'm use to seeing Jet fighters head out for training over the ocean, but NEVER fully loaded.. Really made me shake in my boots a little bit..

Any one else seeing this where you live?

Do you realize how silly your statement sounds to any person with minimal military knowledge of these new STEALTH fighter / bomber. They carry ALL there weapons internally so for you to make the statement fully loaded you would have to have been on base in eyes view .

With this said I am officially calling this story BS and sensationalism , what do you have to say about this truth ?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Your wrong. Have your opinion though.

More than 100,000 people in my city see what i see.

If it wasnt meant to be seen im sure big gov would have hide it.

This doesnt require climbing a fence, or even driving on a base or doing anything.

Ehhhhhhh.... People who think they know it all.

Moving on.....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

Your wrong. Have your opinion though.

More than 100,000 people in my city see what i see.

If it wasnt meant to be seen im sure big gov would have hide it.

This doesnt require climbing a fence, or even driving on a base or doing anything.

Ehhhhhhh.... People who think they know it all.

Moving on.....

just because the american public can see it, doesnt mean muhamad in his cave needs to know about it. YOU'RE wrong. the whole point of OPSEC is to keep the info out of the enemies hands, so unless YOUR city is full of terrorists. you dont count...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Hellooooooo, can you hear yourself?

Your a very opinionated one now aren't you! Hahahahaha

Hey tonight im gonna look at the moon.

And then,,,, im gonna post here on ats that i saw the moon!!!

Yep in plain sight for allllll to see.

Yep. Im gonna do it!

And you better bring you dumb azz on here and say " mehhh mehhh mehhh, thats an opsec violation. I know anybody can see it, and its not hidden in any way,,,, but what if the big bad guys find out about it? Mehhh mehhh mehhh. Im rightttttt, i know im righttttt........your telling the bad guys about freely known information..... Mehhhh mehhh mehhh."

Get a life.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

Hellooooooo, can you hear yourself?

Your a very opinionated one now aren't you! Hahahahaha

Hey tonight im gonna look at the moon.

And then,,,, im gonna post here on ats that i saw the moon!!!

Yep in plain sight for allllll to see.

Yep. Im gonna do it!

And you better bring you dumb azz on here and say " mehhh mehhh mehhh, thats an opsec violation. I know anybody can see it, and its not hidden in any way,,,, but what if the big bad guys find out about it? Mehhh mehhh mehhh. Im rightttttt, i know im righttttt........your telling the bad guys about freely known information..... Mehhhh mehhh mehhh."

Get a life.

Dizrael: 1, "you dumb azz": 0...

what "freely known information"? cuz last i checked, what the 22 can carry vs what these 3, in this area, on this date ARE carrying. isnt commonly known info. good try though.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by modified device

All aircraft have a certain number that are in the depot. Depot level maintenance can take up to 18 months at a time. PDM includes removing the skin down to the bare airframe and checking for corrosion. The 76th also performs Functional Check Flights of various aircraft as well. We had four EC-135s at Hickam in the 1980s, and there were times that we only had three for more than a year because of PDM.

There are only four B-1 units right now, two are at Dyess AFB in Texas, and two are at Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota. The 9th Bomb Squadron and the 28th Bomb Squadron are at Dyess, and the 34th Bomb Squadron and the 37th Bomb Squadron are at Ellsworth.

More on Tinker and the depot there.

www.tinker.af.mil...

The 76th also works on B-52s. The B-52s currently have the 2nd Bomb Wing, which consists of the 11th, 20th, and 96th Bomb Squadrons and the 307th Bomb Wing, consisting of the 93rd and 343rd Bomb Squadrons, all stationed at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana, and the 5th Bomb Wing, consisting of the 23rd and 69th Bomb Squadrons at Minot AFB in North Dakota.

Pilots have to do a certain number of "foreign" field landings to remain current. A foreign field is simply an airbase that isn't their home base. They also have to do a certain number of touch and go landings as well. By flying into TInker, and doing a full stop landing, and touch and gos they meet both requirements to remain current.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join