It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Forces Mass on the Jordanian and Iraqi Borders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well this is going to be Interesting if the meeting between the Clinton and Lavrov fails to
agree a plan for removing Assad.

Syrian Invasion is scheduled for Saturday the 30th of June. Saudi forces are massed and ready to go, as are the Turkish army

I don't know what to think other than Sheeeeit, take cover!

Friday, June 29, on a knife edge between a Western-Arab-Turkish military offensive in the next 48 hours and a big power accord to ward it off. debkafile’s military sources report heavy Saudi troop movements toward the Jordanian and Iraqi borders Thursday overnight and up until Friday morning, June 29, after King Abdullah put the Saudi military on high alert for joining an anti-Assad offensive in Syria. The Saudi units are poised with tanks, missiles, special forces and anti-air batteries to enter Jordan in two heads: One will safeguard Jordan's King Abdullah against potential Syrian or Iranian reprisals from Syria or Iraq.

Source

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I wouldn't give too much credence to Debkafile. They are a Mossad operation and their job is up-sell potential conflicts amongst the peoples of the Middle East.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Why would Saudi invade Syria? They are probably there to stop any refuges from coming into Saudi if Syria does get invaded.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Well this is going to be Interesting if the meeting between the Clinton and Lavrov fails to
agree a plan for removing Assad.

Syrian Invasion is scheduled for Saturday the 30th of June. Saudi forces are massed and ready to go, as are the Turkish army

I don't know what to think other than Sheeeeit, take cover!

Lets those crazy middle easterners go at it and we can sit back and eat popcorn watching the show...

edit on 29-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I saw the same article else where, so i thought it was
legit...sorry, never knew that debka was a propaganda site.
edit on 29-6-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Saudi forces on the border just means the Syrian defences are split, north and south, regardless if they see action.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Why would Saudi invade Syria? They are probably there to stop any refuges from coming into Saudi if Syria does get invaded.

The Saudi government has been responsible for all the Arab uprisings making sure their Muslim brotherhood thugs take over so they can spread their hate filled version of Islam . From what I understand the Saudi military is on the Syrian / Jordanian boarder and have placed troops on the Iraqi Saudi boarder to counter any Iranian threat from forces inside Iraq loyal to the Iranian regime .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

The Saudi government has been responsible for all the Arab uprisings making sure their Muslim brotherhood thugs take over so they can spread their hate filled version of Islam .

The Saudi government and the royal family work for Washington and the CIA. If they are spreading Islamic jihad and terrorism as you advise, than it is with the blessing and guidance of the US and Israeli government.

US and Israeli control over Middle Eastern leaders was one of the factors sited for a growing public resentment toward them by average Arabs, and of course a factor in the paradigm shift toward increasing support for Islamism and resistance against those compromised governments.

I wouldn't assume that the Saudi government is somehow responsible for the Arab Spring revolutionary movement without the policy enforcement of the CIA and MOSSAD (Israeli Intelligence and Special Operations).

If Saudi and Turkey do invade Syria, it will be a quick and decisive victory lasting perhaps a week or two. The Syrian military is one of the weakest on the planet. Saudi also has the utility of air support using US fighter planes. The purpose would be to set up a pro-western government under the auspices of a western type democracy, mixed with some form of appeasing cultural forum.

edit on 29-6-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Originally posted by Azadok2day

The Saudi government has been responsible for all the Arab uprisings making sure their Muslim brotherhood thugs take over so they can spread their hate filled version of Islam .

The Saudi government and the royal family work for Washington and the CIA. If they are spreading Islamic jihad and terrorism as you advise, than it is with the blessing and guidance of the US and Israeli government.

US and Israeli control over Middle Eastern leaders was one of the factors sited for a growing public resentment toward them by average Arabs, and of course a factor in the paradigm shift toward increasing support for Islamism and resistance against those compromised governments.

I wouldn't assume that the Saudi government is somehow responsible for the Arab Spring revolutionary movement without the policy enforcement of the CIA and MOSSAD (Israeli Intelligence and Special Operations).

If Saudi and Turkey do invade Syria, it will be a quick and decisive victory lasting perhaps a week or two. The Syrian military is one of the weakest on the planet. Saudi also has the utility of air support using US fighter planes. The purpose would be to set up a pro-western government under the auspices of a western type democracy, mixed with some form of appeasing cultural forum.

edit on 29-6-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

There weren't responsible for starting Arab Spring. People wanted a change because Iran is doing so great, and they are stuck in poverty.

Iran 13,000 GDP per capita as opposed to 3,000
Lebanon? Around 12,000
EGypt? 3,000 Iraq? 3,000 Syria? 3,000 (give or take a thousand)
Isreal? 30,000
America 48,000

You see you have countries that have a GDP per capita of 30,000 or more, then you have countries that are in the teens, then you have countries making less than 5,000
You have 3 levels of civilization or 3 worlds.

I think they were looking for some democratic reforms in the hope of increasing their standard of living.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You guys are slow players. I would have had that dry dock under construction at Tartus by now.

"How vital is Syria's Tartus port to Russia?" BBC
www.bbc.co.uk...

Well since its going to be a major terminal of the new Silk Road, with huge investment capital available, I would think its important to everyone, and why people are fighting. Land speculation probably.

Soooo Hilary thinks you might be able to make a deal if what? You make it an International port? Or just the BBC thinks that might work because other people want to play too?

What a strategic location. Well Russia leased it, so then you should talk to Russia and China, because the SCO is probably going to manage the trade route on their side of this great divide.

What I suggest is that the IMF finance Syria so they can get maybe 40 percent of the dry dock facilities, and the rest go to the SCO but if you want to make it International, well then you have to do some diplomacy with China or the SCO and Russia.

And the problem is that we can't give him the money now because he has been painted as an evil heinous man.
It would be politically incorrect, so he will have to fade himself out as a figurehead. I don't think he has to leave the country. Just get out of politics and make it look like he is going to be working for Syria's interests in the new commercial undertakings to create jobs.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Indeed, i had heard tale prior, though, 'twas holding out until further confirmation as this source is known for it's Charlatan traits

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You know what I would do? I would make this a global issue, and create 90 trade hubs worldwide. New ones, and I would spend 5 billion at each. And I would make Tartus one of those 90 hubs. I would also put them in other key locations in the Middle East. And then you have a good trade backbone.

So we need 450 billion dollars. To accomplish that.

And they will pay for themselves in time.

I could only get Goggle to shell out 200 million for each of 3 only hubs (the cheap buggas) all in Asia.

The IMF has 456 billion.
www.bloomberg.com...

I suspect that we could get companies to chip in perhaps 1 billion per hub in time.

So the IMF sponsored banks, can lend that money to good projects like that which create employment.

That will help the banks.

Thats why the stock market went up.

But we need real American knowhow to make this work.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Nothing, no one, no state, country, pretend alliance, nato, etc et al matters,

Watch Russia,

The only card in the deck......

Their ball.

Elf x

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Saudi people have been investing in Syria in housing development. If you look, you would see that Syria has all the modern Western Style web developed in English, and they have entrepreneurial programs for youth and economic development programs that look like a Western country.

This is not a backwoods country.

And they have stated they need a dry dock for their merchant navy a main source of income which is shipping.

So they have Tartus, and Russia has been leasing it because Syria is behind the region in development.

So IF what they say at BBC is true, and they can be persuaded to turn that into an International port, then maybe Syria will get its dry dock.

But what I would think would be appropriate regardless of the dry dock facilities, which are important for shipping, I would think a new trade center would be equally as important.

You see a lot of countries contributed to the recovery plan to make up that 456 billion, so I am in favor of spreading it globally and creating a network. A trade network, and tie that in with data storage farms and data warehousing for websites and business services and banking. A secure service isolated from public traffic.

But only if the banks agree to invest as well.
And I am looking for 1 billion by companies and I don't knooooowwww how much the banks want a secure systemmmm. But given the recent news, I would say they might be interested.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Peace,

and again in the area

Peace

Love J

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You want to know how I would secure the isolated network? Well it would have planes trucks vans ships maybe port authority in some places working with government, and it is where groups meet to do business, so you have customs agents, banking, website developers, and trade merchants. Then you have shipping and security.
And of course you let shipping companies use the facilities and you have warehousing.

And in order to make it more secure, it should just look like a shipping depot. A very large modern high-tech shipping depot. But its a place of work not passenger travel.

So then you have connected these sites up to the Internet, the Internet can encode information but at each hub, we would encode the information with encryption. Then the banking industry hires a company to encrypt and decrypt all THEIR data so its double encrypted for storage. THEN you can trust Microsoft or Google to store your backups and just backup to their data warehouses.
They would be inside the complex so they benefit from security. And the hubs themselves can operate on a higher level of security for shipping since its an isolated trade network. And so at this point you might think well why isn't someone else doing it and they are always trying to do it, but they can't get in.

We have 188 countries in our club. And we would make this network a non-profit organization, that works on capitalist principals and any surplus it stores for global emergencies, and or distribution to the poor.
But it would be a major competitor in the global trade and commerce market setting good standards for others to compete with.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
DEBKA is like 90% of the time full of #.

But sometimes they do something different.Like giving a HARD date instead "soon" , " next months".They gace a date of June 30.

They still are the internet Mosad's mouthpiece.While most is disinformation...some are real.

Time will tell.Cya on 31st

edit on 29-6-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You see if we are going to fix the Silk Road, then it will be a brand new network of trading hubs.
Much of which already exists in some places in Asia.

I think that the entire system could benefit and not just the Silk Road. This way you can connect with other new places that have new equipment and you don't have to try to scab together some systems which work and some which don't.

And it could be built fast. If you wanted to build 90 trade center hubs, they could all be built at once.

And so then that creates a lot of jobs.

Imagine what would happen in Stockton, California, a city which just declared bankruptcy with an 18 percent unemployment, yet it sits right in the heart of farm country in California.
New global markets and a network that can move goods fast, has proper storage facilities for just in time inventory systems, and data management, and banking.
Got a crop? Got a market? Sell it before it goes into the ground to raise money to buy equipment.
Thats what they do in Chicago on the trading floor.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So whats in it for everyone?

Well A lot of good paying white collar jobs which are hard to come by. Including the sciences since it will be a global network, and demographics is huge business.

(It gives the G20 something to manage as well. They are the worlds finance ministers and money people mostly)

Then blue collar jobs in construction and delivery and warehousing. Data entry, and data services.

Jobs that ex-miltary could apply for. Driving jobs, flying jobs, transportation and logistics.

Communications. Since with new hubs, everyone wants to have a chance to install new equipment.

Since its a global organization lots of people in different areas would trust it to invest in it or bank there or do their day to day business banking.

And it supports Internet commerce. So as Internet commerce grows, thats more sit on your butt jobs that everyone seems to like. Americans excel at that.
Jobs jobs jobs.
Everyone needs jobs. China, India, Europe has 11 percent, America? Well we could throw Stockton a life line.
And of course America would have several hubs as would China and Russia. Russia is a huge country with lots of resources.
We could make it easy for companies to find suppliers.
And encourage supply and demand economics. Just in time inventory, central warehousing, and provide good reliable service.
For an investment of 450 billion dollars which we have in the bank, at the IMF right now.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I wouldn't give much credence to CNN either because they are puppets of the TPB. Then again, I wouldn't give much credence to the BBC either for the same reason. I can't find it right now, but plain false reporting by the BBC and CNN has been exposed on ATS itself. If you don't believe me, use the search function.

Can you name one unbiased, objective news source? I don't think so. Everyone has their own agenda and until you learn to think critically you will be at the mercy of manipulators.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join