It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member: Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello everyone my name is Dean im 23 from the North West of England i have looked on ATS for about 2 years now, and i never joined (sorry) so i decided to give it a go alot of you know what your talking about and sound really professional but im not at all i work for a recycling company nights cleaning their conveyor systems so my expertise are shall we say limited so was very nervous , but alot of you ATSers sound really friendly and i hope to have some very good debates and discussions and hopefully if i knuckle down and try my best at reasearching things i might even be able to grow my expertise and add a little to the wonderful ATS community.

Thankyou for your time in reading this i appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Welcome... You WILL find the most intelligent blokes and ladies on the planet here, but also you will find the exact opposite here as well. Some can be very mean some can be very condescending. Just stick to your beliefs(though some WILL change) and have fun.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dino23uk

hi dean, welcome to ats, i'm from west yorkshire, i look forward to seeing your posts

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thankyou both so much for your replys to be honest i got really excited seeing that someone did so i appreciate it very much that you took the time to welcome me so thankyou

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

your more than welcome, it always makes me happy when i see another person from uk join, its nice to know that more and more people near by are waking up to the truth, or at least starting to

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I agree i tell my friends and family about stuff i have read on here and they think i should be wearing a tin foil hat and my mates at work do the x files tune, but its all good fun we are all different i suppose and i just dont know where to start on here very confusing

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Start with what you like. 9-11 is what turned me here, then I got big in UFOs and secret societies. Now I just blaze thru the new posts and add what i like to the threads.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

haha, i know EXACTLY how you feel, but i'll still keep telling them till it sinks in. i love this site, so many different people and ideas, its great to have as many views on different subjects as poss

take care

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i started coming here because of 9/11 as i was watching it on live tv i knew something stank but there is sooo much interesting stuff on here i dont know where to begin ive done 2 post on seperate threads so i think im getting into it slowly so fingers crossed i might actually make my own thread one day with facts and pictures and what not

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Welcome dino23uk

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thankyou very much for the advice and i cant wait to dig deep into ATS and would also like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome this is my last day off till i am back at work so i plan on spending pretty much all this evening engrossed into my laptop

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Welcome Dino!

There are some brilliant minds here & there's always something to learn. But brilliant minds aren't limited to those with advanced degrees & super snooper jobs.
So don't be nervous, just find topics that interest you & jump in & share your thoughts.

When you come across the inevitable bad apple, just just ignore them, or report them, & move on. Don't let them dampen your experience.

Have fun & welcome again!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlasShrugging

Thankyou for your advice i will definatley just ignore them unless thy are right of course

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bro,

The fact that your on here exploring unknown has already started your journey into progressing into someone who knows what they are talking about, just remember don't bring this stuff up in public, because most people, as expected are still rocking the drone. One Love, GG.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Welcome!

Considering that you actually introduced yourself in the introduction forum (so many people don't) you are already off to a great start! Have fun!
edit on 13-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join