It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! We could be related, lol.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just went on a journey through my mind and It suddenly turned into a movie.

Just imagine. A randy couple who have this amazing spaceship and travel the universe, they find a planet(earth) come here and raise a family, kids are grown up and parents have to go away for a dirty weekend. Off in their spaceship they go. The kids, knowing the parents won't be back for a while throw a massive party, the parents don't come back, they forgot to set the time travel setting and are traveling close to light speed through space for the weekend. Thousands and thousands of years pass on earth and the children turn into humanity. Lol parents return after the weekend.
Imagine the shock, quick let's get out of here, they don't belong to us. Or they could just get real, real MAAAAD.
: mine would.

Meanwhile: LOOK AT THE STATE OF THIS PLACE! QUICK! MOM N DAD WILL BE BACK ANY MINUTE! LET'S GET THIS PLACE CLEANED UP.

Sorry I can't remember how it ends.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"Who made North Korea cry?.. come on own up"
"Russia, America, GROW UP."

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

What the... Is this completely random or am I missing out on something here haha that some crazy stuff

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Was just a thought that turned into er.... Yeah
then I realised it wasn't original. It's been in many films. Without the space ship lol

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Yeah

Calm down or somebody's going to get hurt. There will be no more sweets for the rest of the week.

new topics

top topics

join