It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 ways to keep ahead of the internet Nazi's! (READ)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This article will give you more than enough ways to get round a general DNS censorship.

We’ve been running a series of guides that show just how easy it is to bi-pass general DNS censorship. It’s general DNS censorship that has been proposed in the PROTECT- IP Act among other things. Rather than simply debate philosophically on why the PROTECT-IP act will do absolutely nothing to deter copyright infringement, we decided to do one better and prove it instead.

When the protests turn to riots and the riots turn to looting, we can expect a severe crackdown on the internet. This is for certain in my opinion..

Question is how harsh will the Nazi'ng of the net be? And for how long? During a revolution I would suspect very, very long. With sites like ATS likely in the crosshair.

Save this article on your computer in a notepad file or something may save your life someday!

Source

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Oddly enough, 4 times I clicked on the link, and 4 times the page loaded and within 3-4s my Safari (iphone4s) shut down, leaving my home screen showing. My phone has been making strange noises lately and Siri had to be disabled after sparadicly coming on by herself and then recording a conversation I was having and texted it to my ex gf, but I've never had Safari issues before .........anyone else on a mobile having issues with this link?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Nice find OP

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing the link. I'm glad to have a guide for using Firefox to navigate under less scrutiny. I'm going to look into the other methods, also.

edit on 29-6-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Saved it,thanks.
You are already in the crosshairs.

top topics

join