It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got this very strange email need help figuring it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
can anyone here tell me what the hell she is saying?

As the whiskered was a hostler and logic of the strictest chin, the majorette, not the Psalter, had to rumble terrify considerably his costermonger by monks in victorian orders. Scoundrel, forthwith to glassful, since its our first guiding, so that promotion may understand my wafer at coolly. Now they. I gave them chance in my chess, cab, and clothes gasman to my sector till I register insight, for in the ruinous worldin realityin re-al-i-ty(can reception disallow it in? The rooms, squeamish and irascible, were craven of noblemen in all sorts of uniforms. Boss Bola restricted to unlock listening. gently, further he had said enough and preend, the carload, carriage had been venturesome four days, began to bend. My him down, Ive concerned a best battalion to-colleague, Ill butt it to complaint afterwards. Madeline Morris

Madeline Morris

Im guessing its Renaissance Pleasure Faire type language ie noblemen, victorian orders ect

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
LMAO! I have no idea what shes talking about!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a randomly generated text by some scripted algorithm.

In short: Bot-speak.

EDIT: After reading it three times I am not fully convinced anymore. Do you say you *know* this has been written by a human being ?
edit on 29-6-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
standard spam that uses just enough to evade the average spam filter i think

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

that algorithm sucks then

link   
forget it (this post)
edit on 29-6-2012 by PrestonSpace because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
LMAO! I have no idea what shes talking about!!!

That's what i said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

EDIT: After reading it three times I am not fully convinced anymore. Do you say you *know* this has been written by a human being ?
edit on 29-6-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

no i don't know the person or why they emailed me or if its a person

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ironically,
Madeline Morris
Not that I think she is any way affiliated. Strange e-mail, I say spam.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Ironically,
Madeline Morris

totally strange now counter terrorism expert

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I had a couple of those the other month. Spam, and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

As the whiskered was a hostler and logic of the strictest chin, the majorette, not the Psalter, had to rumble terrify considerably his costermonger by monks in victorian orders. Scoundrel, forthwith to glassful, since its our first guiding, so that promotion may understand my wafer at coolly. Now they. I gave them chance in my chess, cab, and clothes gasman to my sector till I register insight, for in the ruinous worldin realityin re-al-i-ty(can reception disallow it in? The rooms, squeamish and irascible, were craven of noblemen in all sorts of uniforms. Boss Bola restricted to unlock listening. gently, further he had said enough and preend, the carload, carriage had been venturesome four days, began to bend. My him down, Ive concerned a best battalion to-colleague, Ill butt it to complaint afterwards. Madeline Morris

i may get a lot of slack for this, but i read this as very interesting.
perhaps poetry, but likely a message.
still not sure what it means, but i reminisced about ginsberg while reading this.
the words, some nonsensical- some sensical, provide a kind of atmosphere.

My Interpretation:
as whiskered was a hostler and "logic of the strictest chin" -someone very intelligent with a stern jawline, facial hair and a gambling problem hostler = hustler?), perhaps the flawed hero of the "poem"?
the majorette- drum major, sets the tempo? not the "psalter"(the book of Psalms - perhaps a religious figure, bishop, pope, etc.)
has to terrify considerably his "cost"ermonger - "bookie", perhaps, if we continue with the gambling theme; using monks in "victorian orders"-i'm sure you guys can use your imagination here
the next part is a little confusing - scoundrel forthwith to glassful, since its our first guiding, sot that promotion may understand my wafer at coolly- there's no real translation i can make here, but i imagine this guy has a hot temper, so they (who they are i'm not certain at this point) offer his a glass of some kind of concoction that allows him to see things from their point of view, per se.
now they (still don't know who they are), i give them chance at my chess (i let them play my game, allow them to compete on my level) cab, clothes and gasman to my sector (servant? bullies? black market man? someone to do with "perks" of this "chance") until i register insight (lift the veil, expose the reality of life?) for in the ruinous worldin(which we live) realityin(which is fake?) re-(again) al-(the?) i-(me/you?) -ty (?) (now? time?)
-can reception disallow it in? (meaning if we saw/experienced this could we ever believe it never happened? could refuse the thing after seeing it?
the rooms, squeamish and irascible (grumpy, touchy, short tempered) , were craven (pusillanimous/cowardly) of noblemen in all sorts of uniforms - (so i would imagine the environment was sickening and volatile, and the people were afraid of the noblemen in "all sorts of uniforms", meaning these noblemen controlled the population from every aspect?)
Boss Bola (anagram? wordplay? perhaps later i'll try to 'decode' the names; anyhow perhaps simply, the boss?) restricted to unlock listening (cannot administer whatever method used to "listen" (perhaps the drink is unavailable? perhaps they are not to use their full capabilities?)
gently, further he had said enough and preend , the carload, carriage had been venturesome for four days, began to bend, my him down, i've concerned a best battalion to- collegue. ill butt it to complaint afterwards- another confusing part, but i imagine boss bola had told them what they could and then the "carriage" became compromised and he went down, the person narrating had a "battalion" concerned with it (finding him, helping him, assisting with the "accident" and the narrator will "butt (push?) it to complaint later (will issue a formal complaint/report?)

so there you have it. its a little rough, but that is my impression of this thing you have posted. i could go a little further and try to find a "larger" story within this (and i could! oh... i could) but i won't.

i would like to put a little more time in and see if i can come up with something interesting with the names, to see if they are anagrams or codes or something, but i won't
seems like maybe it is a message that was written in such a way that it would be extremely hard to understand unless you knew what it was pertaining to before you actually read it.
maybe it is a bot, and if it is, i think i just found my new hobby.
it would be a great way to come up with short stories and such.
anyway, thanks for posting this. it was interesting for me and a challenge to use my brain for once.

ps, i think it was written at least to sound like poetry because when i read it the first time it actually rhymed.

ETA: new contemporary translation:

someone wanted this guy- the whiskered and strict chin guy. the narrator ordered some monks to torture the people who were aggressive against this guy, then gave the guy something to make him agreeable with the narrator, giving the chin guy access to play at the narrator's level, clothes, transport, the "gasman" (lord knows what that means) until the narrator registers insight, meaning he lifts the veil and lets chin guy really see what is going on - the ruinous world and reality, being squeamish and angry rooms (lands?) ruled by nobility in all sorts of uniforms (but they're all the same)- i think this chin guy freaks out, therefore the speak about can reception disallow it in. then comes boss bola, probably a higher rank than the narrator refuses to let narrator "listen", perhaps listen to the chin guy having this "reality trip" then the chin guy had had enough, had been having this trip for 4 days and started to "bend" and had a breakdown, at which point the narrator employed "battalions and colleagues" to assist and then narrator would file a complaint.

there ya go

edit on 29-6-2012 by couldbeanyone because: added final interpretation

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Ironically,
Madeline Morris

totally strange now counter terrorism expert

hmmmmm.... considering the interpretation of this that i posted, i'm beginning to think i might not just be spam. or that it is a very special kind of spam.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
can anyone here tell me what the hell she is saying?

Madeline Morris

Im guessing its Renaissance Pleasure Faire type language ie noblemen, victorian orders ect

Could the code to breaking this 'message' be contained within the
name 'Madeline Morris'? It's a loaded name, no?

new topics

top topics

join