It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out why it's over 100 degrees.. It's the Sun's fault..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Check out these solar flares that Sun has been spitting out for the past two days.

It's a no wonder we are all dying down here.

Some of those flares look massive. Not as massive as some, but close to it.

Getting hit from all directions.

Telling you, it's getting ready to implode on us.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We are entering a solar maximum end of this year, beginning of next.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well the summer where I am at has been rainy and around 20°C only, at times even friggin' cold.

How do you explain that ?

Not saying I do not partially agree with your observations, I predicted a mild winter sue to the enormous increase in UV radiation, caused by the solar maximum we're going into and at least for Europe that turned out to be perfectly right.

But then again, this was not the case for all regions globally, so something doesn't add up.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Only explanation I can tell you.

Is because, we are facing the Sun at the moment and you are not.

You know like Day and Night. So when day time comes around, then you guys will start getting fried and by night time we should be cooling off.

I don't know.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Over 100f here in Ontario again. That's too damn hot for Canucks. Is it the suns fault though? Or ours? Re: Ozone layer, GW?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I don't know, I never believed in Global Warming. I remember a time where they said the scientist misspoke of it, then everyone followed her train wreak and that's how global warming got started in the first place.

I take it day by day because eventually I won't be here to see it anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Stalker!!!

Nearly every day you post pictures of the sun, just a day or two ago you posted a picture of the sun crying, have you no shame!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Stalker!!!

Nearly every day you post pictures of the sun, just a day or two ago you posted a picture of the sun crying, have you no shame!!!

I think it's stalking me, I see it everyday when I walk out my front door.

ROFL.. Your to funny!

Too bad I wasn't on my Jager when you made that comment, don't think I would be able to keep it down.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Topped out at around 107 here in Virginia today...It drains every bit of energy out of you quick! I am ok with blaming the sun for this...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well I know I cannot wait for our nighttime... its well over 100 degrees and I do not have airconditioning, or even a decently insulated apartment.... please night come to this part of the world. I would like not to feel like I am about to pass out.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Topped out at around 107 here in Virginia today...It drains every bit of energy out of you quick! I am ok with blaming the sun for this...

yeah I know... I feel so tired and its so weird because I am never tired. Normally I sleep 4 to 5 hours a night and this is it... now I am wanting to sleep (although I cant do that because it is too hot)
edit on 29-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Its kinda odd. But it was relatively mild here right up until the first day of summer (solstice). Then it got blazing hot. Not nearly as bad as in some other places. But its only just begun..

I need an AC.. work has one... hope they need overtime

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I hate trying to sleep when it is too hot.I know it's a first world problem
, but it is a hard thing to do. It has been 100 for days here and expected to stay that way for a few more days. I hope it doesn't plan on doing this all summer. We will be selling our homes to pay for the electric bill.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

That's how I was today. I just wanted to sleep. But I had to go to work.

top topics

join