It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have experience meditating with crystals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I guess i can say i am now an intermediate meditator and was wondering if there's anything to the whole "crystal meditations" deal that you come across with all the new age folks.

Ive read some interesting stories of folks meditating on crystals and was wondering if any ats members can expand on this subject

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Was just thinking of asking this myself, where do you even get the crystals..? I was looking for quartz if it matters.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I haven't tried it myself but I have been curious for some time about it, I know spirit science series on youtube has excellent videos on the topic.. Keep what resonates with you,

I like the concept.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Crystals are just one of many items that can open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

"When I was involved with New Age spirit guides who swore they were of God but turned out to be demons, they told me to use tourmaline to prevent interruptions in communication, and amethysts for personal protection.

Needless to say, the Tourmaline did not prevent interruptions and the energized amethysts did not protect me. Instead, they brought additional spirits into my life.

The same was true of the energized amethysts used to construct an energy pyramid in my home, on the advice of a Native American woman I met through my spirit guides.

Living in the energy pyramid of protection, by the way, did absolutely no good. All it did was bring more demonic spirits into my life, and with them more harassment."
LINK

"When my husband and I visited the Empire mine and mineral shop in Grass Valley, California, there was a giant quartz crystal almost as tall as I was, and weighing at least a ton, on display. As I walked by the crystal, I felt my entire energy reserve whoosh out of my body, leaving me weak and trembling, and barely able to breathe. With my husband's arm around my waist for support, I staggered out of the mineral shop. My guide then spoke to me telepathically, saying that I was far too sensitive to the power of crystals to have gone near the giant quartz.

After breaking free of the spirit realm, my "sensitivity" vanished. I could now sit on the quartz crystal and feel no effects. This is because the demonic spirits who had given me that sensitivity are no longer in my life."

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've worked with crystals for almost 2 decades now, amongst other things....fabulous to meditate and work with in other ways, but like any other tool, you must take care. Don't just jump into it and think they are inert lumps of stuff that have no energy or spirit or power, because they absolutely do have all three and much more. Do your homework and take your time. Research your subject and trust your instincts. Let go of your ego and do what is right for you. The "new age" is rammed full of charlatans, so never fully trust anyone, but be your own teacher, and judge the results only.

Doom and warnings apart...they are amazing to work with!
They can bring really powerful results, in very short timescales, but research first. Search ATS for crystal stuff, as some very enlightening threads are here already. As far as reading material goes, personally I would recommend the Melody books as a prime source of information...intense, but very useful, and a good starting place.

Lemme know if you need anything else!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Crystals are indeed intriguing to work with.

I find that I am completely unable to wear Amethyst, for example, as it gives me tension headaches and can cause me to be short tempered, Bloodstone (not technically a crystal, but one of my favourites) is calming and feels 'protective' (as in, I feel more at peace when I have some with me) - same with Haematite (both of which were confused by those who translated the ancient texts and as such share a lot of associations).

It is quite possible that the feelings, both positive and negative, that I get when working with such stones are all in my mind and based upon my wider reading into their use, but how they work is irrelevant really, as long as they do I don't care is it's crystalline energy or psychosomatic tomfoolery.

While I can't offer any ideas for books on Crystal meditation, for those of you who want to find out about the historical mythology tied to certain stones and crystals, dig up a copy of 'The Curious Lore Of Precious Stones' by George Frederick Kunz (the guy that Kunzite was named after). It's a superb read.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I'm sorry , but you are talking ballocks. You have interjected with a personal opinion without giving any grounds for it .
Meanwhile , back on the ranch.........
I have used crystals solely for visualisation purposes when I was suffering from panic attacks and I have never in the 20 years since , experienced another episode . If anybody would like me to go into specifics , just U2U me .

S+F OP

DP

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
When i was younger there was this old guy who me and my mates use to go round to his house and he would tell us stories of spirits and aliens and all the things wierdly and wonderful and he had these 3 crystals on his coffe table and we never thought about them until one day my mate picked one up and the old guy went mental and said thats how he contacts spirits and then my mates hair (which was gelled down) shot up like he been electrocuted and he went really white and passed out while having a firm grip on this crystal so was wondering if its possible to connect with spirits with crystals and what possibly could of happened to my mate we was all 9- 10 yr olds back then so we use to take the mick sayin he got possesd and that but just wondering what the reaql reson could be also

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Whay slow down lol,

Crystals are good to meditate with if what you put in the crystal is pure?

An watch with quartz will tell the time to an fraction of an second,

Dont beat the quartz up for reacting to its external influences, energies?

That timing and rthym is open to all,

Lightening or rainbows you choose,

Dont forget that,

On others as on you!

Love J

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Visiting a psychic or spiritual medium, using a Ouija Board, or buying an amulet, talisman, or crystals that have been assigned a power of some sort such as healing or protection will almost certainly bring demonic activity into your life.

Things that invite demonic spirits

Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.

LINK

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

extremely biased opinion,selling books on your website,that's handy,most clairvoyants use crystals to magnify there power there just a tool,if your medalling with occult stuff first and then using crystals,what you say is true,but if you don't practice the occult and use crystals for meditation then you will be fine in my opinion,I know a guy who was wondering why was it that when he opened his third eye he was visited by spirits constantly,he asked me why was it that he was seeing spirits and I was only seeing purple energy,I told him I wasn't sure but after a while he told me previously that he was practicing dark arts before he opened his 3rd eye and this guy wasn't using crystals,I'd say if he was it would have magnified his situation,he got his problem solved by a girl who pulled the dark entity out of him with lots of effort
edit on 30-6-2012 by lucid365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

I haven't tried it myself but I have been curious for some time about it, I know spirit science series on youtube has excellent videos on the topic.. Keep what resonates with you,

I like the concept.

This video is interesting. It features sufficient genuflection before the altar of science that it will probably be acceptable to more open minded atheists, as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Visiting a psychic or spiritual medium, using a Ouija Board, or buying an amulet, talisman, or crystals that have been assigned a power of some sort such as healing or protection will almost certainly bring demonic activity into your life.

Things that invite demonic spirits

The irony is that Christians are actually right about Ouija boards; but not quite for the reasons they think.

Ouija boards aren't a bad thing because the Bible says so; the Bible warns against certain forms of mediumship because it's harmful. Some of us tend to need to find these things out the hard way.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

All that new-agey fear mongering is so ridiculous.

I suggest you to buy a little rose quartz crystal and place it near you before sleeping or while meditating.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tingle

Was just thinking of asking this myself, where do you even get the crystals..? I was looking for quartz if it matters.

Well, I know that I lived next to a quartz quarry...and I have absolutely no wondrous news about it.

Really! Why anyone would think that minerals would enhance meditation is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

most clairvoyants use crystals to enhance doing energy work on people ,cleaning peoples chakras etheric body etc there like precision tools,just like lazer crystals,if they did nothing clairvoyants wouldn't use them,I suppose if your a meditator you could try them out ,did you ever try experimenting with crystals just to prove it to yourself that they don't work

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I like to shop.atperrys.com... too. My favorite are many, but the best crystal that helps me loosen up is sodalite and sardonyx.

top topics

join