It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tree of Life - Its Position may now be known.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It seems this is planned to happen around 2050, if I remember right (a saw a thread about it recently). Downloading your mind into a computer is simply genius. It's horrible, but genius.
Once the mind is into a less damageable brain ( human brain go to coma when it receives an impact of only 3 grams), two things happen. They will live past 1 000 years (aluminium decays in 1 000 years, I am sure it will take even more time for other metals - or plastics - to decay). But, also, they will be able to do things with their bodies (which will be robotically engineered), like making it bulletproof, or install a battery in it (so that they can shoot electricity, just like Darth Vader's master in Star Wars), or install electromagnetic internal antennas or broadcasters (so that they can detect you thoughts or influence them, just like Giskar in Asimov's novels), or install a jet pack so they can fly, etc. They will not only almost never die, they will be "supermen" too.
All that is crazy.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

It seems this is planned to happen around 2050, if I remember right (a saw a thread about it recently). Downloading your mind into a computer is simply genius. It's horrible, but genius.
Once the mind is into a less damageable brain ( human brain go to coma when it receives an impact of only 3 grams), two things happen. They will live past 1 000 years (aluminium decays in 1 000 years, I am sure it will take even more time for other metals - or plastics - to decay). But, also, they will be able to do things with their bodies (which will be robotically engineered), like making it bulletproof, or install a battery in it (so that they can shoot electricity, just like Darth Vader's master in Star Wars), or install electromagnetic internal antennas or broadcasters (so that they can detect you thoughts or influence them, just like Giskar in Asimov's novels), or install a jet pack so they can fly, etc. They will not only almost never die, they will be "supermen" too.
All that is crazy.

Thats why it wont happen. We're not going to make it to 2050, not as we are now. Expect a good change for humanity in 2018.

Here's something you might find interesting.

pillar-of-enoch.com...

pillar-of-enoch.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hm, those links seem interesting, I'll add them to my folder.
I believe though that Illuminati really think they'll make it to 2050, here's why:
Take a look at the Great Seal, on the dollar. You'll see a pyramid with an eye on top. The date under the pyramid is 1776, written in latin (illuminati's birth date and US birth date). The pyramid has 13 levels, and is cut so that you see 7 edge points. The eye on top of it is in a 3-pointed triangle.
13x7 equals 91. 91x3 (the eye) equals 273. Add that to the date written below and you get the year 2 049, a number that is damn close to their 2050 planned Golden Age. It seems that 2049 is their Big Date.
I just hope something happens to them before that.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

Maybe. Leonard Susskind did find a similitude between his string theory and neurologic studies.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Two words:

KEVIN BACON!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join