It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock trades may show Obamacare leak from Supreme Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting observation... Could be coincidence or just some speculators hoping for a good hit.

In a brief 10-minute period starting at 9:32 a.m., the stock value of the nation’s largest hospital chain, HCA Holdings Inc., jumped from $26.81 per share to $27.53 as bidders bought several hundred thousand shares before the court made its announcement just after 10 a.m.

The bidders who snatched up shares before the announcement made a gain of roughly $2 a share once the price rose again after the court officially announced its backing for the law.

The bidding and the price jump came more than 30 minutes before Chief Justice John Roberts read his unexpected decision from the bench.

At roughly 10:06 a.m., Roberts announced that the law was constitutional, providing it was reinterpreted as a tax increase.

Just speculators or inside knowledge? No observed price movement of other hospital chains in the same time period..... Hmmm.... Time to check if Pelosi is a large shareholder of HCA

The law uses government power to funnel patients — including people with new government-provided insurance policies — toward existing hospitals, including HCA’s hospitals.

In contrast to HCA, there was little trading — and little movement in the stock price — of other hospital chains before the public announcement.

The absence of movement in their other companies’ stocks suggest that a few bidders targeted HCA’s stock.

The absence of movement in other companies’ stocks also suggests that the HCA investment was not driven by software analysis of the hospital sector.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If this proves to be the case, it just further shows the staggering amount of corruption in every branch of our government. It's almost as if they are intentionally trying to provoke the American citizenry into a confrontation.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have a hunch the judge accepted a very big bribe and also leaked the ruling to those investors or their agent..
No one else would know the information early on...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

don't discount the possibility that the o administration
or HS,CIA,NSA have a bug in the judges chambers

"Commerce transcends Ideology" is an article of faith for most spooks

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

congress is allegedly very into insider trading as well,isn't it?

nice catch
S&F

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've been wondering what drove the markets to rise so high today (277 points
).

Ultimately I feel like it's knowledge of stability, there's now no question that the health care bill is constitutional, no more question of whether or not it's going to stick around for a few years.

I'm pretty sure there are a number of other factors involved but that one makes me wonder.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by jibeho

congress is allegedly very into insider trading as well,isn't it?

Well, if congress did it then its all perfectly legal.

They write the laws for the rest of us and give themselves exemptions.

top topics

join