It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians in control?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
does anybody remember that 1980's movie "V" the reptilian agenda that is supposed to be going on seems to be right out of that movie.Do you think it was a warning or proof that the whole theory is stupid?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It was exactly what you said...a TV show. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It makes one think.Reptilians have to exist because they keep showing up in movies and video games.Look at the movie i think it's called journey to the center of the earth,when they reach the center of the earth they encounter serpent people.Funny how reptilians are rumored to live underground,no?.So movies share some truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yeah..in movies, tv shows, video games but also in mythology (the serpent, the dragon, lizards...)

As long as humanity has kept records of its existence, legends of a serpent race have persisted. These myths tell of a mysterious race of superhuman reptilian beings who descended from the heavens to participate in creating humankind and to teach the sciences, impart forbidden knowledge, impose social order, breed with us, and watch over our development.
The serpentlike beings were not alone, but were part of a retinue of super beings thought to be gods by the ancients. Yet, in cultures as widespread and diverse as those of Sumeria, Babylonia, India, China, Japan, Mexico, and Central America, reptilian gods have been feared and worshipped. To this day the dragon or serpent signifies divine heritage and royalty in many Asian countries, while in the West, the serpent represents wisdom and knowledge. The symbol of two serpents coiled around a staff (originally signifying the tree of knowledge of ancient myth), known as the caduceus, is today used by the American Medical Association as its logo

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
what is your opinion on that mindseye? perhaps you could find some links to sites about the series and some information on this "reptilian agenda" that you speak of.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah mindeye, if u are curious about the reptilians, I can give u a link that is NOT from David Icke, and that is very well explained

www.luisprada.com...

I've read a lot of "weird" and "bizarre" thing about the reptiles, but this explain in a more "formal" way what is goin on with them! But.............the truth, u will never know for sure

Ameliaxxxxx

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ameila you beat me to it.I was going to bring up the medical logo.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
all those serpent race things in ancient history were inspired by the fear people had of snakes and reptiles.

reptilians do not exist
insectoids do not exist

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
But what made them fear snakes,serpents, and reptiles??

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Forgive me for contributing hearsay, but isn't it true that the word translated "serpent" in genesis might actually be more literally translated "shining one"?
If so, the second is obviously more in line with the typical description of Satan, and it could be considered that the serpent was brought in by the church to tie in pagan beliefs?

Again, forgive me for submitting possibilities rather than facts- if i had more time i'd get into wikipedia and try to find out.

PS: they MUST exist? In my humble opinion, there is little room for words like "must" "can't" "always" or "never" to be used outside of a solid logical proposition. For example you can propose that "if A B and C are true, then we must conclude D" but it's a lot harder when you say "I've got this one little shred of suspicion so my radical explanation MUST be true". (you'll note that I say suspicion- I refuse to acknowledge videogames and movies as evidence).

[edit on 6-10-2004 by The Vagabond]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
But what made them fear snakes,serpents, and reptiles??

They didn't. That's a cultural thing, and mostly a Western Europe-Christian cultural thing and it's based on Biblical readings.

Native Americans (Indians) considered them messengers. They were associated with good things in a number of civilizations including Greece. They are frequently associated with oracles.

And no, "serpent" doesn't actually mean "shining one" in Genesis. You can check it in the Blue Letter Bibles online.

And "V" was just a tv show, and an occasionally lame one at that though it did have its fun moments.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
In Ancient Egypt they worshiped cats.

There is an Old Wives Tale that said cats ate souls.

In Japan there Cartoons have cute Cat/Human Hybrids in called Catgirls.

This does not mean that an Ancient Race of Catgirls are going around the Earth to devour peoples souls.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
well who the hec knows anything for sure one thing is for sure despite the horrible 80's hair and sometimes bad acting V is sweet.... i think it possible for reptoids to exsist i mean i am pretty sure the strange world of the illuminati is real why not throw in some crazy lizard people perhaps clinging on to the virtues of humanity that are of love is the only thing we can do after all the benifits of true love for ourselves and each other is the only thing i know that can be for sure

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It makes one think.Reptilians have to exist because they keep showing up in movies and video games.Look at the movie i think it's called journey to the center of the earth,when they reach the center of the earth they encounter serpent people.Funny how reptilians are rumored to live underground,no?.So movies share some truth.

No I disagree to say reptilians do exist because they are in movies and video games is a bit silly (I thought for 10 minutes and that was the best word I could come up with
). I think most people get their theorys from movies and games. I'm not saying they don't exist I'm just not sure as there are so many different stories about them.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It makes one think.Reptilians have to exist because they keep showing up in movies and video games.

And so does ghosts, vampires, werewolfes and killer potatoes from Mars...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
One of the teories as to why reptiles have such a powerful place in all world mythologies (whether as a force of good or evil is irrelevant) Is that it is a genetic memeory of our ancestors who lived at the time of the dinosaurs.
Could reptilians exist? Yeah but so could marshmellowoids, plasmamen, and squidianss however since there is absolutly no evidence of thier existance whatsoever I think that reptilians are about as credible as the other aliens I mentioned.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow why don't you people put me on a cross and crucify me.It is my belief not yours.You skeptics and your evidence.I'll say it once again only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You skeptics and your evidence.

Yeah amazing isn't it? Needing proof of something to beleve its real. What is wrong with us?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Ameila you beat me to it.I was going to bring up the medical logo.

Ameila called it by a different name but i know it as the staff of hermes.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ha it means you are very close minded.Like i said before science isn't everything.Just because you can't prove it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.I think it comes down to an compulsion like they have to figure it out.Sometimes it drives them mad....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join