It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some cerebral stimulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Since all the other threads have been scattered throughout the site, lets see how this one goes. My question to you...not you..but you..you know who i mean..!

Why hasn't anyone posted regarding the F15's being moved from southern Saudi bunker bases to northern front line bases close to the border with Jordan ?

Why hasn't anyone posted regarding and estimated 400-500 Μ-60 and Μ1Α2 Abrams being placed on the border of Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

Why hasn't anyone posted regarding the battalion size of special forces already located at the borders of Jordan and Saudi Arabia ?

Why hasn't anyone posted regarding the creed that was signed by the Saud family effectively declaring its country is at war ?

The NATO-backed covert aggression against Syria could be reaching a tipping point for all-out war involving state forces. That should be no surprise. For the past 16 months, NATO and its regional proxies have been steadily increasing the violence and turmoil inside and outside Syria, while the Western corporate-controlled media maintain the ridiculous fiction that the bloody chaos is largely due to the government forces of President Bashar Al Assad cracking down on “peaceful protesters”.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good question, sir. Those ARE some interesting developments in a region that is notorious for saber rattling though. Assad has now stepped on Turkey's military toes by shooting down a jet, and those folks don't bark, they bite. Since this idiot Assad has been shooting his own people and causing doubts in his army, what will happen when the real stuff hits the fan? His ammunition has been diminished, his economic wings have been clipped, and now, the final straw will be when he thinks he can pick on someone who will soundly beat him into a messy smudge. Long time coming, I think.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

did you know that most of what is known as "islamic culture"
is actually persian in origin?

it's true,
muslims were just yet another horde of ragged barbarians
until they overran persia with their horde of death-fanatics.

it should be obvious that the saudi/wahabi's are simply more of the same.
and resent any other land outside of arabia being important to muslims

gotta keep those pilgrims and their money pointed at mecca and mecca only.

even if it means getting rid of islamic culture
they can't achieve world domination otherwise

the only way to deal with an army composed of people who WANT to die
is using a scorched earth policy and thus rendering them all morbid

edit on 29-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: forgot an at

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I beg to differ, it was Turkey who intentionally flew into a known hot zone as did NATO know all to well. Heck the whole planet was aware that AA and missile systems went online from the Russian bear itself. So sending a rcon plane into such a zone was actually a sacrifice. Yes the two pilots who are still missing were sacrificed and you can dot the i's and cross the t's. Making note that in two weeks the French Charles de Gaulle carrier and the D. Eisenhower carrier are to be here indicates that a no-flyzone is going to be put in effect this also accounts as to my previous thread several days ago that u.s. mince sweepers were in the region combing the waters for a solid two weeks now. What i am anxious about is what and how will China and Russia respond. Remember no matter what the western media tells us or social battalion media blogs put online, they have said that Russia will not loose its naval base in the Mediterranean . Now this all could change if Cyprus and Greece have actually agreed to set aside land in the Mediterranean for Russia's new sought out naval base. As for turkey, well they have their hands full with the PKK and they number a solid 50K and rock steady urban gorilla army tactics. They haven't been able to disband them for over two decades with both sides counting hundreds in lost lives.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why the heck isn't this all over mainstream news right now!!! So far the top stories are still the Healthcare Act and Tom Cruise getting a divorce.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Why the heck isn't this all over mainstream news right now!!! So far the top stories are still the Healthcare Act and Tom Cruise getting a divorce.

The psychological aspect of engaging its citizens isn't required yet. When it is deemed necessary for its citizens to be woken from its comfort and appreciative hibernation state then you can be sure that all media and internet sites will gladly comply without hesitation or be faced with a rather grim future.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Why hasn't anyone posted regarding the creed that was signed by the Saud family effectively declaring its country is at war ?

You must have missed this one

Saudi King Issues State of High Alert

Why hasn't anyone posted regarding the battalion size of special forces already located at the borders of Jordan and Saudi Arabia ?

And this one?
Saidi Forces Mass on the Jordanian and Iraqi Borders

edit on 29-6-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by Neysa because: DOH!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Thank You Neysa, lets wait and see how many threads will sprout across the net once the carriers are in the med, i assume thats when the citizens will be switched on and be allowed to roam free.

new topics

top topics

join