It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Transformation right before my eyes !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't know why, but I believe you.
In the same time I wish I wouldn't. It's very disturbing only to think about it. I would have crap my pants to see that myself. I imagine the reality will never be the same for you from now on.
I hope someone have a clue what is this all about.Wow....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Thankyou. Nice to see a reply that was not meant to ridicule.
I started the thread in the hope that others who may have seen the same thing could tell me of their experience. Although some replies state that they had seen similar, they do not expand upon it. After starting this thread i can kind of see why.
I'm wondering if i have seen something i shouldn't have, or if the transformation happened with the intention of letting me see it. Either way, it is as you say, disturbing.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
........So she turned into "Agent Smith"?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Check this out. Wing mirrors are about the same size as the video screen on a tablet. How hard would it be for a tech savvy person to replace the wing mirror glass with a tablet screen and then show videos on it to fool the cars behind you. You could do the same thing with a rear view mirror inside the car so when somebody looks into it, there is a scarey monster looking back at them.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Check this out. Wing mirrors are about the same size as the video screen on a tablet. How hard would it be for a tech savvy person to replace the wing mirror glass with a tablet screen and then show videos on it to fool the cars behind you. You could do the same thing with a rear view mirror inside the car so when somebody looks into it, there is a scarey monster looking back at them.

My god.. This is a brilliant idea.

I certainly know what my next project will be..

You could even rig it to be detachable from the mirror and preserve the normal mirror under it..

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I can't say positively that's what happened, because you never know...But you get a star for making me laugh.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And so do you lol...Gosh I knew this place really was the matrix.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I find this really interesting and i could imagine how it might very well be disturbing, though i can't say i've had a similar experience. Did you recognize either of the faces? How close a look did you get of the face/s? What was there facial expression like? Did the person seem friendly? What kind of a vibe did you get from them?

I think it is a good question that you ask as to did they intend for you to see, or was it just happenstance on your part and they slipped up or something without noticing you noticing them? Pretty wild stuff, for sure. Hope it works out for the best, and doesn't stress you out too much or anything.

Peace.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join