It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOMKAT is no longer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting DIVORCED ... after 5 years of marriage.

Katie's attorney, Jonathan Wolfe released a statement saying, "This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family."

Wolfe adds, "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

It's unclear if divorce papers have been filed with the court.

We're told Tom and Katie have a prenup. The net worth of both Tom and Katie is around $275 mil, but clearly Tom raked in most of that.

The last time Tom and Katie were seen together in public was back in February. She did not attend any of the "Rock of Ages" premieres.

www.tmz.com...

Awesome news for her. Of course, I dont know to what extent this divorce was determined but so many reports of her having to follow Tom's Scientology ways, such as taking baths in rubbing alcohol to cleanse and making her eat weird sh|t. This is all speculation, but so many reports of the years... must be for a reason?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

OR, she found him spending weekends with Adam Lambert.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Shame on you.......Hehehehe

I say good for her. I wish I could get her child support and alimony though. I bet it will be a pretty penny.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
so is she still going to retain her religion

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Must have been them Scientology powers...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is it funny that my first thought was good for her as well.

I remember when she backed out of the Dark Night because of "family" Concerns... Probably got the handcuff keys off finally and escaped his basement.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
maybe it all begun here

That's one way to sell jewellery! Katie Holmes goes topless in sexy and sultry new campaign

link

what happened to TMZ !

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I recall watching on the boob tube, them two, when they were a new couple, and they kept deep-kissing like they were conjoined there. His soul mate of his whole life. Turns out it was only physical attraction.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I recall watching on the boob tube, them two, when they were a new couple, and they kept deep-kissing like they were conjoined there. His soul mate of his whole life. Turns out it was only physical attraction.

I'd lay hard currency against that. Well, in Tom's case. Tom's, "Seriously I'm not gay appearance" on Oprah:

With a little editing from a satire movie.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I actually thought they would last

I predict her career will skyrocket while his just disappears. Isn't that what happens when one divorces Tom Cruise?

I always wondered where that match came from because it was so out of nowhere. She even converted to Scientology for him which I think for her was a mistake. She seemed unhappy.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Re the videos:

Ooooooh my goodness. Tom needs to be diagnosed. By a dreaded and forbidden Psychiatrist. I mean, I am diagnosed. (With something) and when you finally admit you have a problem, the path to true healing and wellness and enlightenment begins. Serious. But I guess at his status level he is only surrounded by yesmen. Thats too bad. I feel bad for him.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All three of Tom Cruise's marriages ended when wife was 33

Soon after news broke about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' plans to divorce, fans noted a weird coincidence. All of Cruise's three marriages broke up when his wife at the time was 33, and ended when she was 34.

Cruise's first wife was Mimi Rogers, who was 31 when she wed 25-year-old Cruise in May 1987 and 33 when they broke up in 1990.

Cruise then married Kidman, 23, in December of 1990, and then separated in 2001, when Kidman was 33.

Holmes, 28, and Cruise wed in 2006, seven months after daughter Suri was born. And when word came Friday that Holmes had filed for divorce, those with a sense of Cruise history noted that Holmes was also 33.

Cue the Mason conspiracy lovers.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Wow, thats an amazing (coincidence? conspiracy?) Tom Cruise another Hollywood Project Monarch subject?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

it makes me sad that you posted this. you have the right to, of course, but it makes me tear up a little bit. if i could unflag/unstar this thread i would, no offense to you personally.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

"I would like to go on vacation and play and romp, but I can't because......I know....I know...Ya know."

No Tom I don't know, but ok.
How many times does the guy say he has to help? I bet he says the word help about 100 times in that 10 minute space of time. What has he done to "help" the world lately with his millions?
bleck

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh, and,

The article claims Holmes has had growing concerns about daughter Suri’s involvement in the church now that she is nearing the age where children are introduced to the religion. This point of contention is reportedly leading to the already “nasty” divorce details, which include Katie’s request for sole custody. In short, she doesn’t want Tom controlling Suri’s choice of religion.

Source

So religion seems to be the deciding factor?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by couldbeanyone

it makes me sad that you posted this. you have the right to, of course, but it makes me tear up a little bit. if i could unflag/unstar this thread i would, no offense to you personally.

Why? Are you a celebaholic?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

quite the opposite.

i just wouldn't consider this newsworthy. but then, newsworthy is in the eye of the beholder....

new topics

top topics

join