It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS Re-Wrote the Law; Obama Flip Flops: Elect Romney!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

That's why there is an all-out spare-no-expense effort to keep Ron Paul out of the spotlight, isn't it?
I'm sorry. I don't take the 6 o'clock news at it's word anymore.

Then it doesn't matter if they don't talk about Ron Paul does it? If the MSM is lying about everything then why SHOULD they talk about HIM?

It helps Ron Paul in the long run his rapid supporters can spam every news article about him for being anti-Ron Paul. No one will say anything about that, because there is NO ONE important enough to care!!!
edit on 29-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

OP, time to have your mind blown. Your boy Romney is in the same boat wrt what everyone's calling "a mandate". Tax on those who skip out in his "RomneyCare".

"I like mandates."

Time to accept that this is a natural evolution of our system, it is in fact a compromise (otherwise there would have been a public option), and this should be and will be celebrated as a wonderful thing by everyone down the line.
edit on 6/29/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ha! yeah, voting for the man who has a carbon copy plan in place at a state level is the perfect idea.

Mitt Romney has no corporate interests in his mind at all. He loves the American people and he's outraged that insurance companies are going to see their revenue skyrocket, just like he was outraged about it when he did the exact same thing.

The Sun does not cure skin Cancer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think it's petty pathetic that the accomplishments Obama will be remembered by, are ones that he originally opposed.
Case in point,
1) he was against going after Bin Laden, yet he takes full credit for killing him.
2) he was against Justice Roberts, appointed by Bush, yet thanks to Roberts, we got ObamaCare.

... and the common denominator of these two major Obama accomplishments is the one peson that he continues to blame, Bush.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wouldnt sweat it,,ITS BEEN DECIDED THAT ROMNEY WINS..........In an honest election without cheating, Obama would blow him out the water,,,,,,,it wont be honest..Romney will be president........WE dont decide through votes,,,the BIlderberg oligarchs decide it for us... BESIDES,,Mitt already made Mass. have mandatory health care, Obama just did it to the rest of the country,,BOTH THE SAME...Mitt started Obamacare,,,I dont care if there are minir differences..
edit on 30-6-2012 by avatard because: blowbomney

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

And what power does Romney have to repeal as much of the Health Care Law as he wants???

Executive Order!

It’s time the left gets a taste of its own medicine.

President Romney will issue waivers to all 50 states.

The governors will drag their feet on ObamaCare until November 6, 2012.

Then it will be Repeal & Replace.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's amazing that people are still falling for this. lol. The government establishment is a running joke and the Supreme Court is in on it.

You sheeple actually thought this had a chance in hell of being overturned hahaha.

I feel sorry for some of you.

Mitt Romney will not be repealing Obama care, he crafted it. You're all too #ing dumb to realize it and you make life suck for others. Hope you're happy.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The game is rigged and I can't believe there are people who still fall for this nonsense. Even after a conservative leaning justice approves this liberal leaning legislation.

It had zero chance of ever being struck down.

Some of you need to wake up. The deck is stacked against you.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The White House released its annual report on staff salaries. At 4:39 p.m.
$37.8 million in 2012. The number of employees listed also grew -- from 454 last year to 468 in 2012.
On this year's report, there were 68 special assistants to the president, 22 assistants to the president and 24 deputy assistants
www.politico.com...

Explains how he had time to play 100+ rounds of golf!
ANYTHING our government officials or employeess are allowed to do, we allow them to do! America has become lazy and complacency has a price and a very high one. Hold these bastards accountable. You can now contact these fools with the click of a button on your computer. VOTE THEM OUT... FIRE THEM THEY ARE STEALING OUR LIBERTIES AND OUR MONEY DAILEY!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
$37.8 million in 2012. The number of employees listed also grew -- from 454 last year to 468 in 2012.
On this year's report, there were 68 special assistants to the president, 22 assistants to the president and 24 deputy assistants
www.politico.com...

ANYTHING our government officials or employeess are allowed to do, we allow them to do! America has become lazy and complacency has a price and a very high one. Hold these bastards accountable. You can now contact these fools with the click of a button on your computer. VOTE THEM OUT... FIRE THEM THEY ARE STEALING OUR LIBERTIES AND OUR MONEY DAILEY!

Yes and when Romney gets elected the number will continue to grow above 500, what is your point?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

www.politico.com...

Yes and when Romney gets elected the number will continue to grow above 500, what is your point?

Romney has worked for a living; doesn't need that many gofers; will send many Gov workers back into the real world with Obama

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

www.politico.com...

Romney has worked for a living; doesn't need that many gofers; will send many Gov workers back into the real world with Obama

Romney hasn't completed a real days work in his life. He won't be changing anything. If you've been sleeping for the past 15 years, it's time to wake up. Bush/obama/romney are all the exact same.

They don't represent you, they represent their corporate masters, even with all the campaign contributions from big banks, big pharma ect, idiots still think they have their best interest at heart, you are the problem.
edit on 1-7-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The silver lining is watching all the Dems, twist themselves into a pretzel
trying to say it is NOT a tax!

Hey Edith! want some cake
edit on 1-7-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
The silver lining is watching all the Dems, twist themselves into a pretzel
trying to say it is NOT a tax!

Hey Edith! want some cake
edit on 1-7-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

----------

Yes, everyone knows it's a new tax. -- ObamaCare Tax -

Nancy Pelosi looks like a fool.

"It's a penalty."

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Aaaaaa huuuuuuuh. Long deep sigh.

I don't think there are words to describe the disappointment I feel when I read headlines like this one. I swat at them and swat at them, here, and on FB. I try to educate my friends, and family, and anyone who will listen, but it is no use, democracy has failed.

People actually believe replacing Obama with Romney will be the solution.
People actually thought replacing Bush with Obama would be the solution.

Romney won't repeal Obamacare, he wrote the damn thing. Even if he wanted to repeal it, that isn't in a President's power, he needs the Senate and House to repeal it. The Republicans will likely control the Senate and House and repeal the bill regardless of who is elected, but if Romney is elected, then the repeal won't go through. Romney doesn't want it repealed, he wants a compromise. The two-party system is built around compromise, and compromise is destroying the country. The Dems will convince the Reps that they can't repeal it in whole, so instead it will be slightly tweaked, but it will mostly survive, and then both parties will claim a political victory, and the public will be left with the worst parts of the bill instead of the best parts.

Please don't vote for Romney. Hell, don't vote at all. What if we just refused to show up this year? That is really the only logical thing to do. We can't vote for Robamney, and we can't vote for Ron Paul, and apparently we don't even really want Gary Johnson, so why not just call it off. Screw em, and have a party instead?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join