It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not have one massive dream journal thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've seen individual dream journals on here from people, but can I make one giant dream journal or has it been done or is it not allowed on here or something? Just wanted to make sure before I made a thread for it

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think that's a good idea!

Would be really interesting to see all these different dreams in one thread.

Star for you

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Guess I will start with my crazy dream last night.

Someone knocked on the door and asked me to move my car. I run inside to get the keys and the kitchen was being remodeled. I get the keys and at the door I realize I have no socks or shoes on. I run back inside to put them on and a bedroom next to mine was being remodeled.

This looped for what seemed hours. I never got my socks on, never moved the car, and it was a different part of the house being torn up for remodeling each time. Towards the end I became lucid in the dream, and woke myself up.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Please do.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.

I did some lucid dreaming a couple of years ago after reading a book by Stephen LaBerge called exactly that. It was very cool and I have since then speaked to a lot of people who do lucid dreaming and who doesnt even realize that most people are actually not controlling their dreams.

So looking forward to some good stories. )

edit on 9-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello all.
I am not sure if this is the proper location for my post, and unfortunately I simply do not have the time to further browse this site. Maybe a moderator or someone of higher authority can properly place this post if need be.

Let me first off start off with a short introduction. My name is Elliot. I turned 20 just yesterday, 11/20/12. My reason for not further browsing the site is blamed upon my 90-100 hour work weeks which allow time only for a quick snack, shower, and sleep. I felt the need to address/seek information of some unexplainable event which have so recently made an impact of realization suddenly. I apologize if this post is vague but my time here is minimal at most. So I begin...

I have always had an interest/strong believe in an intelligence with superiority far beyond the knowledge of mankind. After attending a Catholic school for 10 years I can confidently confess that no impact of the religion was made upon myself. My mother also has not felt an impact in her life. For years I have studied and researched as far as a normal citizen's allowance the ancient records of humanity. Curiosity has always struck me in the sense that this documented evidence adds up. Although my interest reached so high, I never had been truly able to say that this information is accurate. Recently, personal experience has granted me sure verification.

A few months or so ago I had a dream. In this dream I stood in my grandmothers yard with my mother. My grandmother lives on a lake here in WI and my dream's overall backdrop setting overlooked the lake. I came upon an object in the yard in which a being exited. A smaller object, not large. Lets use the size of a toaster oven for scale. The being that exited the object was probably twice the objects size (Remember, this was a dream). The being spoke to me as my mother stood beside me. The being presented to me a message, stating that there will be a catastrophic event in our future. Hope is unlikely for the human race. The being then left me. Object still laying in the yard, no being. Somehow I had gained knowledge of how to contact this being. After a sense of stress, I gained contact with the being. I asked desperately, how am I able to overcome such a tragedy, whether it be war, a natural disaster, or something beyond my knowledge, and how can I ensure that I can take the ones i love with me?(mother,father,brother). The being began to explain to me how to do so as I awoke from the dream.

About a month ago my mother whom i live with, along with my father and younger brother, told me late one night that she had a terrible dream. She explained to me that if was the four of us, meaning my family, together. In the sky there was what she can only remember as a cloud. The sky was red and this cloud "shot" down what she described as lightning bolts of fire. She explained that this cloud moved to area after area, demolishing everything it chose, including humans mainly. She explained screaming and crying as well as the sense of hopelessness and impossibleness. The cloud eventually moved to us as the ground began to shake. She explained that we all held hands in a circle as she yelled, "I love you guys, I love you I love you!" She then explained that the chaos began to stop, a feeling that we had been saved, then she awoke from the dream.

I had made a full connection to her dream as soon as she explain that her dreams setting took place in my grandmothers backyard (her mother) with the exact window in my dream. I had felt overwhelmed in a sense after learning this. As if her dream picked up where mine had left off.

I explained these dreams to my cousin who lived at the lake house with my grandmother. She stated that the connection of the dreams was weird, also mentioning that she had seen a lighted objected above the lake of which she can only claim to be a UFO. Up until this point I had never witness an object I could not explain. On my way home, which is only 7 minutes South, I felt another overwhelming sense as I scanned the sky constantly. The sky was perfectly clear, showing every star. I then witnessed something for the very first time that I could not explain. Two bright, bright lights that flashed intermittently. The moved across the sky in a way I've never seen an airplane or helicopter travel. The only sound i could hear was the barking of dogs in every direction. The immediate feeling that I had was a need to get home to be with my family.

My time is sadly coming to an end here, quickly. I apologize for any grammatical errors throughout the post. Please, share any thoughts you may have. Thank you.

ejp20

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Just noticed that I signed my post incorrectly.
ejp12

Might I also add that not only has the dream been a bit frightening in a sense, but also seems that the hidden message may be very much so beneficial...

Lastly I'll state that as far back as I can remember, I have had a dream that I know is surely "recurring". Although the dream is recurring, I am unable to recall anything that happened or took place in the dream. I can only recall certain feelings. The feeling I use to best describe the dream is, 'Impossible'. A feeling of witnessing something that is impossible to compute within ones mind. A sense of helplessness. The only other description I can apply is the feeling of something being so astronomically enormous, and the feeling of something being knowingly small compared to the other. A feeling that overcoming (blank) would surely be next to impossible, if not impossible.
As stated, I am unable to recall the events and storyline of the dream, but I know that within the dream I am very aware of what is happening.

Signing off now. Again, any replies and thoughts are appreciated.

ejp12

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sorry, once again I have forgotten something.
The link added to this post directed you to a video. After
witnessing the unexplained objects in the sky I looked online
immediately for latest UFO sighting. I am positively confident that
these lights were the exact lights that I witnessed that night. This
video was posted only 2 days before I had seen these objects...

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

ejp12

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Was hoping there was a community dream thread here! thanks for starting one.

Had an odd dream a couple nights ago about being underneath the arctic ice sheet. I was hurtling toward the surface in some kind of huge bubble, there were millions of tiny bubbles fizzing up through fissures and cracks in the ice- don't know what it means but it was interesting! I wasn't cold, wet or frightened. Weird!

new topics

top topics

join