Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Connections rise again - London Olympics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
On Saturday June 23, 2012, Rihanna was performing in ‘Hackney’ which is the site of the London Olympics.

Her performance was absolutely crammed with symbolism.

A YouTube link is provided below which shows her performance. The reason as to why I cannot embed this video is due to copyright claims by the BBC so I have kindly taken a few screenshots.

www.youtube.com...

Below is a video of a Chinese advert of the 2012 euro’s displaying an invasion of troops and the destruction of London. In this video, we can also see the big Ben repeatedly being destroyed.

The big Ben is shown in various commercials in regards to the Olympics either because a certain organisation is trying to spread a message to it is simply to represent London.

Below is a recent advert by the British Airways specifically telling people not to fly and stay at home and watch the Olympics. The big Ben is also featured in this video.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-6-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

I have no idea how people watch her videos without raising an eye brow. I'm really starting to think something will happen at the Olympics, A staged terrorist attack perhaps, If it does happen...we know who's behind it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
To have ANY commercial about London specifically without showing the Clock Tower is pretty hard.

Big Ben is actually the BELL inside the clock tower and isn't actually shown, a common error.

British Airways aren't telling people NOT to fly, they're telling British people to stay home and support their team, which is basically the same thing.

They will be generating so much $$$ from international visitors that they likely don't need British people travelling during this time anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You're correct however Rick Clay was on to something that probably lead to his death. I just have an eerie feeling about these games, I was supposed to be in London around that time but cancelled.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Forget Rhianna, what about all the symbolism in the stage set of the Iron Maiden "Powerslave" tour - and Iron Maiden are from east London, where the Olympics are being held. Plus, lead singer Bruce Dickinson is an airline pilot, linking directly with the BA advert. And their latest album features the song When The Wild Wind Blows which is about a couple mistaking an earthquake for a nuclear attack. It's GOT to be a message!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

You know we can all laugh now just as we did when William Cooper predicted 9/11. Let's just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Edit: I laughed when the U.S attacked Iraq in 2003, I was very young then (13) but I'm sure as hell not laughing now.
edit on 29-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That Chinese video is violent and way over the top if it is advertising a game tourney, imo. I notice that it features the player with the blue shirt and number 10 a lot. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

You know we can all laugh now just as we did when William Cooper predicted 9/11.

Ah, but was that prediction based on TV adverts and pop concerts?
And how many failed predictions have various people made since?

When people use a pop star's stage set as evidence for a major terrorist attack, the terms barrel, scraping and bottom come to mind. As do foil, tin and hat.

That said, I agree that some terrorists might love to attack the Olympics, though I suspect the Queen's Jubilee events would have been better. The first attacks everyone, the latter only us decadant evil western imperialists. And if for the sake of argument the US, Israel or whoever were planning a false flag attack, the same still applies. Though maybe the CIA and Mossad aren't quite as clever as your common or garden terrorist. Or me.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

In 2003 when we attacked Iraq, I was loading JDAMS in the B-2 Stealth Bomber and launching them out, then anxiously waiting to see them blow up on TV many hours later. Everything seemed different back then, now I'm not sure who the bad guys are anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm talking about all the other threads that expose the Olympics, not based on celebrities and adverts.

If it happens, It's going to be an inside job, a false terrorist attack.

reply to post by iwan2ski

Real talk, It's crazy how fast we mature sometimes, Question everything...Keep your head up.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well I say nothing will happen. Though I guess if nothing happens it'll be because 'they' were rumbled beforehand so decided to wait for the next opportunity

Seriously, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to hold my hand up. Only time will tell (one of my fav songs by Asia, as it happens .... )

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm also hoping nothing will happen but we live in a crazy world, I have no idea how I would react.

Make sure you listen to the interview, it's now or never for TPTB.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So lets say there will be some sort of false flag attack. I just have one question...

Why do they drop little symbolic hints like this? What's the point? Why do they want some people to notice these things? Do they just have a sick sense of humour and enjoy seeing people on sites like this get worked up over it? That's the only conclusion that I can come to.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So lets say there will be some sort of false flag attack. I just have one question... Why do they drop little symbolic hints like this? What's the point? Why do they want some people to notice these things? Do they just have a sick sense of humour and enjoy seeing people on sites like this get worked up over it? That's the only conclusion that I can come to.
reply to post by Xaphan

I'm with you on this one bro. Seriously, why would they try to give hints to people, especially us on ATS about their future plans?

1) Keep us busy figuring out these puzzles (sick humor lol)
2)Working on a different evil agenda while they are keeping us busy

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

They are spreading messages to one another. People like us on sites like this try to identify these things. I am not saying that anything will happen although messages have been spread before regarding 9/11 and london bomings so we have to be aware.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Why would they use mainstream media as a means of communicating with each other though? Why not just communicate privately? To me it would make more sense to send someone an email instead of going to the trouble of creating elaborate messages planted in songs, music, movies, television shows, magazines, newspapers etc.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It's because they want us to fear them, they're setting authority. They're proud of what they do and they will leave messages behind for the next generations.

As for the music, TV shows, advertisements and movies, they just desensitizes us. Their purpose is to make us believe these things are normal & to expect them.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
As for symbolism,I was reading an article about a new TV show called "666 Park Avenue" and the writer makes some interesting comments:

As shown in the Mark of the Beast article, there is a major effort underway to promote the number 666 to society in an almost subliminal fashion. And this must be the case because the Mark of the Beast will be an innovation the entire world, save for those who believe in Jesus Christ will embrace and want. This paradigm shift is important and by putting occult symbols, making books, movies and shows about vampires, witches, Satan and even the Antichrist himself, it is breaking down the discernment of society. In order to bow to a Satanic system the work has to be done to break down the morality of society. To remove Godliness from society. And to make what is evil seem fun, harmless and enticing so that God’s restraining hand will be removed to allow humanity to satisfy its sinful desires.Text

beginningandend.com...

As for the Olympics...all this hype is sure to guarantee a big audience. (It will be televised,right?) I don't have a television,but I'd be tempted to watch if I did!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

According to "their" beliefs (secret societies/illuminati/whatever you wanna call them) they have to make their plans known to the people who will be involved for it to be a valid ritual.

Like the hints towards 9/11 were meant to have us accept the future disaster subconsciously, so the victims of the ritual were "in agreement" with their fate.

It goes deeper than this, but in a nutshell this is the reason.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

I see what you mean, but man, they have to be really sick to think like that. It seems therefore that evil intentions over-ride any sense of reason they might have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join