It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Conspiracy Theorists on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I like this site much.... but!!!!

90% of the people that are new... (kids) are like, thinking they are the best and smart person in world we know.

I know 2 conspiracy theorists, but they are now retired from it. They don't like it, because of course they are old (74)(63), and they made too much money.

But, people on here (Some, but smart ones don't(), think that every Quake, and that is from HAARP....

You wish, the only thing HAARP COULD do long peroid of time is just hurt the Earths' Axis, not weather wise.

Happens every 20 years we get heat like this!

So for you new kids (people), just stop saying...
"I am from British Defense Ministry Secret UFO Side or what ever...
"I was an Alien"
"Obama is a white alien, but it just looks like he is black"

Those are not true, not everything in reality is from HAARP

Guess what.... I just got my mail!!! Gosh, that is all HAARP's fault.... shucks!!!

My coffee is hot, DANG YOU MAYANS!!!

But chill, this isn't Top Secret site IMO...

I consider it sometimes BELOW Top Secret..

Please S+F if you agree it's getting annoying.

Comment/Reply if you agree/disagree
edit on 29-6-2012 by matty1053 because: 2 lines bro'

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You can be wrong a million times. You only have to be right once.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think HAARP caused this thread.

I know where you're coming from; sometimes those threads can be a little annoying but, this place wouldn't be the same without the nuts running around and I would start to miss those silly threads.

Which reminds me, I haven't seen any "watch this vid, this guy is a reptilian!" threads in a while. Those ones were always funny.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

This is a learning site if anything, dont get it wrong there are lots of very intelligent people here, it just so happens that sometimes the most sensationalized threads get lots of attention.

This is where your "research " skills should come into play, to weed out the good info from the bad. This is a worldwide site, so some people are newer to conspiracy, and if you look around deep enough you can learn a hell of alot.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi Matty: Agreed. This place quickly went from an intellegent discussion forum, to a "chat room" where anything goes...populated by 50 % youth that has no clues...and think they do.

And thats a shame. "Pics or it didnt happen"-and yet they can easily be altered along with YouTube "facts" and Wikipedia "verifications" and the "Oh yeah?"s......

ATS sadly has taken on that "chat-say-what-you-want-why-are-there-so-many-ads-and-why-was-my-thread-deleted" attitude, even though its been explained its NOT a public forum, but a PRIVATE one with commercial ads and protocol to follow and make money to pay for it all.

I hate to see this society in another couple years...if we last that long. Aiming remotes at dark screens with no power saying "Why wont this work?"...texting away when all the towers have blown up.

Sad...but theres hope I suppose...someplace.

MS

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Just wait for the school summer holidays mate...
Every year its the same,loads of hoaxers and dumb kids who think its fun to troll sites like ATS.

Compulsory summer boot camp during holidays for all kids who own a computer I say.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can understand you prefer to laugh it off than work it out, humanity is not a pretty sight at times. And there is a lot of dirt and mud you need to dig through to find those few gems of understanding. It is a complex world we share with so many people, competitive agendas, interests and conflicting goals. If you do decide to take the plunge there is no turning around with a lot of sadness, depression and confusion, but while we are still breathing there is still some hope. It does take a lot of research, common sense and understanding to work your way through the information battleground before us. I do not know where it will lead, but knowing where I stand is a start.

In dealing with it you will need to be comfortable with uncertainty, occasionally you do find some hard solid facts to rest your perceptions on, the rest of it is like moving through quicksand.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
No conspiracy at all - only CIA "Actions".

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There's a thread about adding an IGNORE button. You might want to post there as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Just wait for the school summer holidays mate...
Every year its the same,loads of hoaxers and dumb kids who think its fun to troll sites like ATS.

Compulsory summer boot camp during holidays for all kids who own a computer I say.

You don't even need to wait for the holidays any more.

It's like that 24/7, 365 nowadays.

Used to be a couple of crazy threads a week or yeah, summer holiday craziness, now it's basically all the time.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Talk about a huge conspiracy in April 2012 the Colorado Fusion Center part of (DHS) claimed that terrorists are planning on starting fires on the west coast and here we have a huge fire started right in Colorado Springs were the Fusion Center is located Hmmm billions of tax dollars spent so they can spy on us and they dont know who did this?? And the joint NATO/Russian forces just got done training in Colorado Springs also close to were the fire started....who are the real terrorists?? Fire gets started, FEMA comes into to help, military evacuates the towns and nobody knows how it happened

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
I like this site much.... but!!!!

90% of the people that are new... (kids) are like, thinking they are the best and smart person in world we know.

I know 2 conspiracy theorists, but they are now retired from it. They don't like it, because of course they are old (74)(63), and they made too much money.

But, people on here (Some, but smart ones don't(), think that every Quake, and that is from HAARP....

You wish, the only thing HAARP COULD do long peroid of time is just hurt the Earths' Axis, not weather wise.

Happens every 20 years we get heat like this!

So for you new kids (people), just stop saying...
"I am from British Defense Ministry Secret UFO Side or what ever...
"I was an Alien"
"Obama is a white alien, but it just looks like he is black"

Those are not true, not everything in reality is from HAARP

Guess what.... I just got my mail!!! Gosh, that is all HAARP's fault.... shucks!!!

lol so what research have you done into this to disprove the quakes are not being caused by HAARP certain dates should invoke questioning,
I've told people where to look and all i get in response is disinfo I even had one guy question me about HAARP and saying i was scitzophrenic and i showed him where to look and he told me even though he had researched haarp he wouldn't go and look now that is complete madness but i didn't think it worth my time showing him his faults.

Go look in the football scores in the country the weekend before the quake or disaster, also read about Tesla and you will start to get the idea why his name is hidden or he is declared mad even though the bloke had 700 patents

But you know what I don't think you will.

new topics

top topics

join