It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question of the Day; Who cheats the most, men or women?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by LastProphet527

I think it's pretty even.

People cheat for their own reasons. I have never cheated because I have been cheated on and I know how it feels so I would never want to make someone feel that horrible. I know some people can forgive their spouse and have a happy relationship after but for me that is when trust is completely lost.

Same here.

One thing I am against is that Ashley Madison site that HELPS people cheat without their spouse finding out. How that woman sleeps at night knowing she is ruining families is beyond me. She has no soul and imo is just evil.
Yeah, they should be sued out of existence.

As for Dave W's I got a chuckle out of it, but the truth of the matter the offending partner always has a complicated excuse attached to why they cheated.

It's real simple. Breakup/divorce then you seek another partner if that partner is a Needy Evie

And not the other way around.

I'm emotionally independent so I can live the rest of my life partner "free" because so is sex.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

One thing I am against is that Ashley Madison site that HELPS people cheat without their spouse finding out.

lol, that reminds me of something funny. One time i accidentally typed "oogle" instead of google. At the time ashley madison owned oogle so I got this add for them that shows some dude on a couch smoking a cigar and some other dude zipping up his pants, across the top it said "On the down low...we know".
Then my wife walked in...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thinking about this, I don't think it's a Gender issue, more of an attitude/personality issue.

Like, the girls/guys who try to be super dominate over aspects of their partners lives, etc
edit on 3-7-2012 by abaraikenshi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Women cheat all the time and get away with it more often. To put it perfectly clear:

WARNING: NSFW
edit on 8-7-2012 by conspiracy88 because: oops forgot

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ths is sexist but I fll true...

Both men and women want to cheat in about even numbers. However...

Not every man that wants to cheat can... sometimes there are no takers.

But with a woman... all she has to do is hang the "open for business" sign out and she can run around all she wants.

I have had the opportunity to cheat... never have. In fact I race home... kiss my wife and tell her about the approach" because I didn't want any "he said, she said" to come back and haunt me.

True story...I used to work in a grocery store in produce... it was summer... a very nice woman walks up with 2 cantaloupes in her hands and a very ow cut tank top with her assets pouring out. She comes straight up to me... I knew her as a regular...holds the melons out... right in front of the other melons and half smirking and enticingly says.."Which ones do you think taste the best?"

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Women cheat waaaay more then men

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think that people get cheated on and then think that's just how things really are, so they become calloused and become cheaters too.

I've never been cheated on and am not a cheater myself, but I was a really nice person when I was little and my mom was really mean, so then I became mean too for awhile because I saw my own natural, kind reactions as abnormal and weird.

(I'm not mean anymore though, because as an adult I got to see that I had a warped perception).
edit on 25-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: wanted to add something

top topics

<< 1   >>

join