It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question of the Day; Who cheats the most, men or women?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Are women better cheaters than men? Are men never satisfied with 1 woman and want a variety? Do men get away with it because women allow it because they don't want the commitment of a man? Do women cheat to fulfill the desires that are left unfulfilled by their man?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think at younger age... like 16-30~ Men cheat a lot, but 25-50~ women cheats a lot... just my opinion
!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I think at younger age... like 16-30~ Men cheat a lot, but 25-50~ women cheats a lot... just my opinion
!
LoL,Do you no this from experience?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"Better" cheater?

There is no such thing. Worse cheater, you mean.

And I have no idea, but I am sincere when it comes to relationships... Just can't stand people that think someone they care for means so little.

old fashioned fart here.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Are women better cheaters than men? Are men never satisfied with 1 woman and want a variety? Do men get away with it because women allow it because they don't want the commitment of a man? Do women cheat to fulfill the desires that are left unfulfilled by their man?

From what I have seen of life (so far)...I think that men do cheat more than women do. I don't really think that women are better at cheating then men. As for men getting away with cheating...I do think there are some women who (going into a relationship) expect their man to cheat at some point and time...and they just silently accept that their man will cheat from time to time. I think a lot of women cheat because they want the excitement of romance once again...and their husband and/or partner has neglected them in that area.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
!
LoL,Do you no this from experience?

i'm 25, no i have not cheated(meaning having an affair with another while in relationship), but men are more curious at younger age, they mature slowly, thus they are going after all chances they get... this is not generalizing, this is what i think male psych is like, whether they act upon it or not is the individuals choice..

Women, mature early... so they gain experience thru the ages and would likely to jump around later in life.

Again this is my opinion!!! no research is behind this!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Textwomen cheat because they want the excitement of romance once again

Are you a woman have you ever got tired and just needed the romance back?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I am a woman and no I have never cheated. My partner gives me plenty of romance...he never forgets....of course that is a 2-way street...I give him plenty of romance too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well from my experience women definitely cheat the most!

My uncle had 3 wives leave him for other men (what that says about him is besides the point, they cheated on him)
I've had 2 works friends who both had long term relationships destroyed by finding out the girls cheated...

..and on a personal level, the past two women I've been with have "played away from home"

So yeah, from experience.. women cheat the most!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Are women better cheaters than men?

Absolutely.

I heard some statistics the other day, something near 90% of women who cheat get away with it, compared to only 50 something percent of cheating men getting away with it.

It's probably because men feel the need to brag about it (in general).

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You need to start yourself a harem. That's what these threads you author like this one are really all about.

And I'm with you as I too am for the legalization of multiple partner marriages.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Women, because they get away with it easier. As said above men tend to brag about it for one reason or the other. I have never cheated but I got played by a few girls who were cheating on other men with me that I didn't know about. So either way.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hey, Wildcat, I'm pretty sure that avatar is not what they look like in real life so I think you are drilling a dry whole.

All cats are gray in the dark though. www.wildcatwell.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

A) Are women better cheaters than men?

1) Are men never satisfied with 1 woman and want a variety?

2) Do men get away with it because women allow it because they don't want the commitment of a man?

3) Do women cheat to fulfill the desires that are left unfulfilled by their man?

A) Yes. No contest. For being more emotional than us, they sure do know how to keep it close to the vest.

1) Most, but not all of us.

2) What makes you think men get away with it? Just because a woman doesn't give verbal confirmation that she knows, doesn't mean she doesn't. They're sly like that.

3) More than likely. Most women I've known or heard about are stuck in this bubble that
tells them that their man loves them in the same way and to the same degree that they love their man. What they see is a lack of romance. Somehow they don't put 1 and 1 together and see that the total lack of romance means that the man doesn't love the woman anymore.

I'm romantic........most of the time. The other times?............

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Are women better cheaters than men?

Absolutely.

I heard some statistics the other day, something near 90% of women who cheat get away with it, compared to only 50 something percent of cheating men getting away with it.

It's probably because men feel the need to brag about it (in general).

I think women are "better cheaters" because they are better liars than men.

Women grow up and learn how to get what they want by emotional manipulation.

They learn how to fake their emotions and in some cases become accomplished manipulators and liars.

I would say men and women probably cheat equally. But women get away with it more often.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Yeah, whatever. You need to read this book I think. www.themanipulativeman.net...

Women think they are. They think they are better manipulators than men in general, and thus think they are more successful engaging in such activities which becomes their egotistical downfall making them incredibly transparent to men with whit, finding themselves emotionally naked in the end when the man can then be the most emotionally curl as the score is reconciled. At that point they usually look something like this> images.truthaboutdeception.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well it is equal really.
When a man does it, it is cheating.
When a woman does it, there is some long "OmG Complicated" reason why it is not "cheating"

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Well it is equal really.
When a man does it, it is cheating.
When a woman does it, there is some long "OmG Complicated" reason why it is not "cheating"

So true.

Starred this post

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I think it's pretty even.

People cheat for their own reasons. I have never cheated because I have been cheated on and I know how it feels so I would never want to make someone feel that horrible. I know some people can forgive their spouse and have a happy relationship after but for me that is when trust is completely lost.

One thing I am against is that Ashley Madison site that HELPS people cheat without their spouse finding out. How that woman sleeps at night knowing she is ruining families is beyond me. She has no soul and imo is just evil.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

One thing I am against is that Ashley Madison site that HELPS people cheat without their spouse finding out. How that woman sleeps at night knowing she is ruining families is beyond me. She has no soul and imo is just evil.

I had never heard of it until you just mentioned it. That is creepy,

But, you know what they say... "Any publicity is good publicity".

What do you think of the websites where people post their cheating lovers

liarscheatersrus.com...

www.cheatersexpose.com...

edit on 6/30/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join