It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could have 3 super powers what would they be??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Immortality, time travel, and ability to fly. So I can go into the future to get lottery numbers then I would fly around the world forever visiting places and if my immortality allows me to venture off planet I would do that too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Only three?
Time travel:so I could go back and fix stupid things I did in the past
Morphing: so I could change into any form I wanted-no more clean eating and exercise for me!
To be able to breath underwater: I always wanted to be Aquaman

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This isn't a very good question for the only place these things can ever even think of coming to fruition is in one's dreams which is also a very limited space. But I would love to have the ability to put to rest all questions of why things are the way they are and know the truth without a doubt. THE ULTIMATE FORM OF PERFECTION IS NOTHING THEREFORE NOTHING CAN EVEN PERCIEVE YOU AND YOU YOURSELF HAS CEASED TO EXIST. YOU (NOTHING) ARE AT PEACE FOREVER.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"Super-human" wisdom like King Solomon. With wisdom like that i could have all the powers i want.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Superior wisdom- not only to understand so so much but to be able to help and share with others. Most of us can agree the world is screwed unless more individuals have more open minds.

Telepathy- read and communicate with others' minds. It'll also help in teaching others.

Mind bullets. Yep, thanks Tenacious D haha

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Invulnerable/immortal, Infinite memory, teleportation.

Now, many will argue why would you want to be immortal you would witness the loss of so many, well with a perfect recallable endless memory, I could experience every moment of my life at any time for all time. I would use my immortality to learn about all things through out the universe, I could teleport to distant planets, stars and being immortal/invulnerable I could learn first hand about the place in question. These would be the ultimate Super-natural abilities in my opinion. There is so much we simply do not know, and with great knowledge and understanding what use would I have for any other superpowers?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

To heal the mind .

To heal the body.

To heal the soul.

I still believe though....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would be Peter Patrelli from the show HEROES!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Know the correct answer to *any* question.

I think if I had this power, I wouldn't need anything else

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
1. Super speed (faster than light)
2. Healing (myself and others)
3. Immortality/invulnerability

If i could add more i would want a shapeshifting power, something that allowed me to change every cell in my body to any thing i wanted. Tall, short, fat, skinny, look like Tom Cruise one day, Megan fox the next. Some Psy powers would be great too. I would probably have psy powers in the top 3, but i cant decide which to sacrifice.

Who would have thought this fantasy question would be such a hard one to make a decision?

DC

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
If you could have 3 super powers what would they be? And then what would you go do with them?

Let me see.... i'd have Russia, China, and the USA, and Id make them fight in a hot sandy place.....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
1 - the power to travel time and create parallel universes.
2 - the power to travel at any speed as energy.
3 - the power to have 4 super powers.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
1. The power to always be right
2. The power to remember anything anyone ever said in an argument and use it against them at will
3. The power to completely ignore anything I may have said in a previous argument

That's right, I want to be a woman

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Strength, Agility and Stamina...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
1. Flying
2. Time Travel
3. Shape Shift

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
china, england, and america.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Only 3 super powers?

Personally I would chose

1. Healing ability
2. The ability to walk on water
3. Being able to turn water into wine.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The power to heal myself and anyone else completely.. physically emotionally and spiritually.

The power to inspire everyone to be the best they could be, in all avenues of life, and to never stop having the joy and wonder of learning.

The power to help people create strong community bonds, and for all to realize that everyone needs to be happy and fulfilled , and feel like they are giving something worthwhile that is valued, and appreciated, as well as the feeling of being loved and protected by those around you.

edit on 29-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Invisibility: Would like to claim this one for nobel reasons but truth be told, I could probably be found in the Dallas Cowgirls dressing room.

Immortality: I have to live longer than normal to use the healing power

(Stealing from another on here) I think healing / regenerative powers would be nice. When not in the cheerleaders dressing room I could spend the day walking through hospitals, child burn centers & drug rehab.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

1 - Healing by touch.
2 - Influence emotions and eliminate hate in people by touch.
3 - Ability to completely change my appearance and voice.

This way I could go around and spread love and healing anonymously.

But I'd certainly be jealous of you pricks that could fly...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join