It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my, 115 degree weather...Did we open the gates to Hell?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gosh I am already dying from heat exposure.. I have the A/C going., and it doesn't even feel like it's on and the Fan going at the same time. This weather suppose to last us all week.

Last week it was a line of storms from heck, now this week it's like the storms opened up the gates of hell.

Waiting for the storms to come back.....

Sunday we're supposedly suppose to get some thunder showers. Hopefully.

I hate when it's gets way to hot, then everyone becomes cranky.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What is your location?

Just checked a few weather sites. Looks like the entire East Coast USA will be breaking record highs today.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's unseasonably cold here in the Fraser Valley, and my friend from Australia says its cold there too for their time of year. Japan is cooler as well, UK too I believe.

Elsewhere on line they said there was a weekend forcast all over the US for 108 F and that this was very dangerous to humans. I believe the reptiles can adapt to quite high temps, but humans cannot so those Draconian/reptilian dog eat dog dino's running this world and their friends are probably happy as they can be.

But someone also wrote that the Gulf Stream halted. Just like the movie Day After Tomorrow, (BP and underwater Nukes primarily).

This messed up the jetstream overhead and its waving back and forth creating a kind of arch or bow effect over US right now.

(of course HAARP and all its cousins, in the tesla wave technology also lifts and changes jetstream and can paint patterns in it)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't know, I'm a reptile so I just might adapt to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

We used to have wonderful warm summers in the Okanagan growing up, 105 was common, and trees, sprinklers, lakes, no airconditoner mind you. I loved it. I like warm weather, hate this cold going on.

But 108-115 is getting crazy warm, and it would be hard to think. The elderly and young would be very vulnerable.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
64 and no humidity here and sunny too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

i feel like im being mocked?
all its doing is raining here -.-

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jutes

i feel like im being mocked?
all its doing is raining here -.-

I'll take the rain and you can have my weather.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
we're supposed to have 111F today..no rain for months..sitting outside is like sitting in a car with the windows rolled up
We are supposed to be in triple digits for the next week with absolutely no rain in sight.

So crispy here that they have cancelled the fireworks. We are in a red flag warning right now..it's horrible..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jutes

Send it here! My grass is toast..nothing but dust now..and we are slowly losing our fruit trees. We have cracks in our yard that are 2" across and about 12-16" deep. It is crazy dry and worst yet we are entering the two driest months--July and August. Haven't really had rain since Feb 29th--------

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I feel for you. I live in Seattle and it is currently 61 degrees and the high today will be 71 degrees. I wish I could send some of our weather your way.

Come to Seattle for a vacation...we have the King Tut exhibit.

What city are you in?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes this is very alarming for the many affected, seems maybe most people are getting the extreme heat. And I'm very worried about them. Also in a time like this, there are arsins, going around and lighting fires like in the Colorado Fires. That is horrifying. Can't find the threads on ATS, but read of one guy who wanted to know if it was more merciful to shoot his beautiful horses if it suddenly came his way. Colorado Springs area.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Gosh I am already dying from heat exposure.. I have the A/C going., and it doesn't even feel like it's on and the Fan going at the same time. This weather suppose to last us all week.

Last week it was a line of storms from heck, now this week it's like the storms opened up the gates of hell.

Waiting for the storms to come back.....

Sunday we're supposedly suppose to get some thunder showers. Hopefully.

I hate when it's gets way to hot, then everyone becomes cranky.

Hey there Manhater ... not to worry if you have we have enough water falling from the sky in the UK to damp it down ... whilst you have the 'red hot' we have the wettest June for 100yrs apparently

Crazy days everywhere. Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just another day here in AZ. It is always hot! Though this year it got hotter earlier and breaking records. Its been 115 this week, with humidity of monsoon season. Once it hits 100 here though, hot is hot.
I hibernate these months!! Stay cool everyone!

link   
reply to post by caladonea

Oh...I wish I could come too!
My 4 year old LOVES anything to do with ancient Egypt--mummies--anything--She can tell you everything about it--I am astounded by her knowledge--it's almost like she is a reincarnated archeologist

In St. Louis, MO they have mummies on display at the Art Museum..every since we visited them back in April she asked to go back every weekend..unfortunately, it's a 2 hour drive..so we can't..I'm going to have to take her back because she is getting antsy about it..
The Art Museum employees were amazed at her fascination and knowledge of them..we had to literally pick her up and carry her out because they were closing..she WASN'T leaving the mummies!

sorry--got of topic...but seattle is sounding GREAT right about now..my husband had the chance to transfer to Provo, Utah a few months ago--we should have taken it!
edit on 29-6-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 29-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

A King Tut Exhibition. Now that sounds like totally wild.

Knew I should of put in some vacation days.

Dang...

That would be totally cool to see.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Get used to it. With 7 billion people heating up the planet it's likely to be the new normal.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I feel your pain. Crunchy grass, sagging trees, and dried up lake shores here in Nashville. My poor garden is fighting a losing battle.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Doodle19815 because: Oh, loosing vs losing, gets me every time.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

46c OUCH! You beat us.. wow.. that's hell hot.

Mind you Im at the moment, trying my best to type with frozen finger sausages...

It was 7c at 9am this morning.. it's now so cold I am shivvering to the core..

I'd swap with you in an instant!!!! Oo.. soooo cold here.. and worse I got s splinter under my fingernail and hacked at it hard today, so now, I have numb fingers, but as soon as I warm my hands on the hot water bottle, it aches like a mofo..

If only we could share
You could get cold off my frozen corpse, and I could feel warmth once more.. Ohhh this earth is torturing us all to extremes!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join