It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly respected psychics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

My mom watched her on Montel for years and she read a couple of her books. I really liked her back then, until stuff started surfacing about how often she is actually wrong.

I believe a private reading with her will cost you like $800 or $900. And it is by phone only.

Same for John Edwards, my mom watched the heck out of his show. I can't stand that guy. Love the South Park episode about him.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

That is a story I like to hear. I do believe that there are some real psychics out there, and stories like this really confirm it for me.

I've only spoken to psychics twice. Once was a lady I met in a chat and one was a friend of mine. I asked them both if I would ever find someone to marry (typical girl I guess). The first said I would meet the man I would marry in 2009 and he would be tall with dark hair. This was vague but it came true. My friend told me I would get married and I would meet the guy really, really soon. I went on my first date with my husband about two weeks later. I believe, though at the same time it could have been coincidence.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join