It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do China, Russia, Syra, North Korea, Venezula and Iran all have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It isn’t the “axis of evil” however there is a new alliance of nations brewing to cause problems for the US and their allies. A number of authoritarian states are showing a troubling tendency to look out for each other. This has major repercussions for the planet. If these states were to link up and cause problems, they would be a major force. Powered by Russian oil and weapons, America should be cautious:

thediplomat.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by travis911

I do not believe that anyone cares about making trouble for the US. More likely is that the rest of the world just wishes that the US would go away and stop making trouble for everyone else.

After all, who is always attacking everyone? Who is always going in with their fake humanitarian aid that is really just cover for some intel op? Who is always trying to force the whole damned world to use its currency for everything so it can print more and more and go deeper into debt without much inflation? Who could that be? Hmm? I don't know...maybe...Satan?!?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Or is it that these are the countries that are against the Illuminati hegemony and thus have been painted in a bad light? Or not, but it's definitely a thought worth considering.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by coyotepoet

Agreed, people are seeing America for what it is, a war nation. And they dont like it.

I think the battle lines have long since been drawn.

Quite a formidable force indeed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
All powerful countries are just as much at fault. The US has long been an empire, empires conquer and spread. Other governments allowed it for a paycheck. The pimps make it rain money and the tricks run to pick it up.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
About time somebody stands up to the world "Resource" police. The "resource" police invade, destroy and install pro US/NATO puppet leaders then reap the riches of whatever resource they can. Halliburton in Iraq is a great example. WMD my ass.

Spin it any way you want, but innocent people die so the rich of the world can continue their unsustainable lifestyles. Im looking at everyone of us rich enough to own a house, a car, computer and internet connection.

We sustain these wars by allowing our governance to rule.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by travis911

not owned by a rothschild bank!
do I win a cookie?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here's my answer:

They are not run by the mentally ill zionists... They use common sense not a fiction book to make the right decisions...

Also, their people are much stronger both physically and mentally, they are healthier, and they aren't whiny little bitches who always complain and sue for the smallest of idiocies...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Or is it that these are the countries that are against the Illuminati hegemony and thus have been painted in a bad light? Or not, but it's definitely a thought worth considering.

All these countries are controlled by the Illuminati you can see this by the way Tesla distributed his death ray now called HAARP. his idea was to split up the technology so all the major powers would have to work together

ITS A SHAME SUCH A CLEVER MAN WAS ULTIMATELY SO FOOLISH.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Agreed the USA needs to focus more on domestic policy and stop already with the foreign policy. I think things would be much better that way.

Im not anti US, Im anti stupidity. Taxpayer dollars pay for other countries to act like bafoons when they could better be put to use in our own back yard.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
they have leaders that refuse to kiss the u.s and the wests arse ....

top topics

join