It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT team flashbangs 18 year old girl watching TV over Internet posting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

About half a year ago an old friend of mine got arrested here in NL for spouting on FB that he wanted to kill our queen! (complete paramilitary raid aswell)

Stupid of the guy yeah, but at least the police did raid the correct house here :p

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Sounds like grounds for a civil suit, i hope the girl files assault charges too, "Mental stress, and ow! My neck hurts!, and i can't see as well that flash bang damaged my eyes and made my ears bleed...."

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

When they finally realize the mistake they decide to approach the real culprit (if an internet posting is even a criminal act) with surveillance and kid gloves.

It isn't ... in reality, the Police is just another arm that is equivalent with Nazi SS. In this case, it's ok to storm an inocent being, because she's not Jewish. This, is intended as a pun against the American government, and not as a pun against Jews ... I hope that is understood.

The point of it all, is, that it wasn't Nazis attacking Jews, that was a crime. It was Nazis attacking innocent people, that was ... we abhove such behaviour, wherever it may be found, wether in the US, Germani or the Soviet Union.
Putting on Kids gloves, and surveillance on someone who said "Dirty violent cops, should get the same treatment they give others" ... is an opion. That cops in this situation, are acting to protect themselves and their power, rather than to serve. They have become, the Shars guard.

It's just another proof, that the US, and it's allies across the world ... are Fascists. And that the axis of evil, is the axis of superpowers that hold the world populace hostage under their nuclear arms. And any free thinking man, should prepare for a war.

edit on 30/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

What channel did she have on the TV . That could be it !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join