It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer - Horus - Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: toocoolnc

I do agree with your idea and I believe it. Nice to find someone who shares the interest in the same areas. I love finding and digging into stuff like that. I believe Horus is the God we all follow by different names and forms.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Well it's good that you're researching all this stuff. But again you're sort of theorizing too, you have to admit. And that's okay there's nothing wrong with that. But again it's mostly theory, not really much fact there.

Here's what you may perhaps be missing. You're running around being a book worm. Why not just pray and see what happens, or see what force communicates with you. That's how you can test that theory of yours. And since you might not be 100% sure of who's in charge then just pray to "the creator of the universe". And ask him to show you the true path and ask him to help you to understand him and get to know him. Might not happen right away. You might need to pray for a while and on several occations before things start to happen. Also you might need to be open to understanding that the message you get isn't gonna be some spirit just showing up. You're responce will come in the form of a dream when your sleeping or an intuition or gutt feeling or some strange event. That's generally how you get shown stuff. You most likely will not get any direction communication as that would negate your freewill. So it doesn't happen that way. But it will happen. So drop the books. Drop the theory about how to ride the bike and get on it already and tap into this power so you can experience it for real.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
hey great post... i love this sh*t, SNF.
its pretty obvious that the bible and all religious texts are remakes of old religions and they possibly get remade to evolve us, i love the idea of their being real Gods and demons and all that sh*t but im more inclined to go with the probability that all talks of things like Gods, Dragons and the Holy trinity were used to explain natural phenomenon in the skies that they couldn't explain like shooting stars, meteors and Orions Belt.. back in the time we lived in caves the sky was the only thing we could not explore.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

a lot of what you say resonates with me big time bud, i have posted about the importance of symbols and how they effect the collective unconscious,i believe that powerful people have knowledge on how to direct the masses through things like the media, hollywood etc, it is rife everywhere, certain shapes and symbols reoccur time and time again, i cant get out of my head of how the swastika is seen as such a negative symbol by the masses, yet this symbol was revered by the ancients and is seen by our unconscious as a symbol that means "good health" "prosperity" and "to be good", all really positive stuff.www.ancient-origins.net...
imo things like this are done to create an inner turmoil within us all, to keep us under "their" control...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What you have written in your article is very much true...Lucifer-Jezus-Horus are the aspects of the same being! The real meaning of the apocalypse and number 666 relates to 12 stranded DNA what gives you connection to God and all creation.
1+2+3=6
(4+5+6=15)1+5=6
(7+8+9=24)2+4=6

Situation on Earth is complicated and that's why Lucifer was allowed to work on humanity. In ancient Egypt Horus was represented with both eyes open what means both hemispheres knowing good and evil in the image of God...The whole subject is misunderstood by humanity by far...I'll share with you some more details if you interested I reply to: toocoolnc

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join