It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMav
wow, a bunch of americans are against obama, he must be doing something right! seriously, i suggest u watch michael moores sicko; it had me and my wife in tears. how americans can have such a lack of socalist unity is saddening. im alright jack!

Michael Moore is pure propaganda, he is like the Fox News of the liberal party... If he was all about the "common" man, he would take some of that $50 million he's earned off those documentaries and take care of his fellow brother...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And people have the choice of paying that tax or not. Because it's an option but "they" make it NOT an option.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
healthcare tax (national insurance) in the uk isnt optional but its probably the best thing this country has ever acheived
edit on 29-6-2012 by BlueMav because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Can you please explain how the health care field has been "booming" because of Obamacare? Would you mind citing a reliable source, too, please? I am just curious where you've found this information. And I'm not being sarcastic. I really want to read this, so that I can be better informed.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by BlueMav
wow, a bunch of americans are against obama, he must be doing something right! seriously, i suggest u watch michael moores sicko; it had me and my wife in tears. how americans can have such a lack of socalist unity is saddening. im alright jack!

Michael Moore is pure propaganda, he is like the Fox News of the liberal party... If he was all about the "common" man, he would take some of that $50 million he's earned off those documentaries and take care of his fellow brother...

And Moor is not philanthropist??

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by toriacee

Can you please explain how the health care field has been "booming" because of Obamacare? Would you mind citing a reliable source, too, please? I am just curious where you've found this information. And I'm not being sarcastic. I really want to read this, so that I can be better informed.

Thank you

There are many sources where you can find this information....healthcare has been one of the few markets not hit hard by the recession.

www.job.com...

www.computerworld.com...

www.healthcarefinancenews.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thank you for replying. I'll take a look at them.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Sad, but true . I hope this gets repealed . This is going to hurt every American,more then its going to help . This should have been a States issue,not a Federal one .

Sounds like the same argument made about slavery, and that started a Civil War. Is that direction you want to take this?
edit on 29-6-2012 by jough626 because: because I can't spell

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you vote for this retard for a leader your just as dumb as obama. He's tripped our defecit and now this... I guess they were right when they said the traitors would kill us from the inside out.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
If you vote for this retard for a leader your just as dumb as obama. He's tripped our defecit and now this... I guess they were right when they said the traitors would kill us from the inside out.

But the funny (or sad) thing is that liberals still believe he is doing/has done a great job......He is arguably one of the worst presidents we have ever seen....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Doing good huh? BULL. I have a BS in medicine and have been unable to get an interview in 2 years. I applied to another one today, and was told I was competing with 220 others. I have 16 years experience, not like I lack qualifications, and live in large metro area that had abundant jobs, ironically,5 years ago. Stop spreading twisted facts please, and go back to work and stop wasting taxpayers money since you obviously are a government talking head. What floor in the WH do you work on? Just curious.
Just messin with ya, but really, you are so wrong about hospitals doing good. They are all stretched to dangerous limits already. Add millions more patients all at once, current systems will collapse like housing.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

But the funny (or sad) thing is that liberals still believe he is doing/has done a great job......He is arguably one of the worst presidents we have ever seen....

They just refuse to admit they suck. Egos, all egos. More important to be right than moral. Scientists have done the same thing throughout history. Never admit they were wrong about anything. I'm a scientist btw.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by sonnny1
Its incredible that people are not seeing this for what it is . THE LARGEST TAX INCREASES IN AMERICAN HISTORY !

I hope all those who voted for Obama,are happy.

Yes, I am happy.

And my taxes aren't going to increase over this.

I doubt if 5% of American taxpayers will see an increase in taxes due to this.

But keep pushing that Fox News propaganda...they came up with this tax angle no more than 5 minutes after the decision was read.

What? Seriously?
Perhaps YOU only heard about it 5 minutes after the decision was made, which is probably why it sounds like you support it, but how did you think they were going to give out "free health care" to everyone?

How do the Canadians do it?
How do the English do it?
How do the French do it?

TAXES.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm not going to even argue with your cherry picking. If it increases taxes to save lives by providing health care . . .so be it. I will NEVER be a disgusting TeaBagger who will let men, women and children suffer and die for want of health Care and Insurance CO. profits. I am not sure you TeaBags are even human.

America, last year, had the WORST health care system in the Western world. Dead last. The GOP wants you dead. It is the thinning of the heard. COUNT on it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Maybe but what the hell does a lawyer know about healthcare?

Obamacare anyone?

Obama has traveled the country going to the most successful hospital that maintain low-costs to see how they do it. I know he was at the Cleveland Clinic for this reason. If you're president you have no problem getting around to learn new things..

edit on 29-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anyway, blame your own kind, ya know "conservatives". And you guys really think Romney would get rid of Obamacare. LOL

edit on 29-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Come on? The patriot act paved the way for bills like the NDAA. And I like how you ignored the TWO wars and millions of dead people part.

Bush got us into two wars that had no real substance. We went to war in Iraq over a lie. Millions of Iraqis are dead and thousands of US soldiers are dead and maimed because of him and his cronies. Plus the patriot act & illegal wire tapping..Bush started the war on terror that we now know....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by sonnny1
Its incredible that people are not seeing this for what it is . THE LARGEST TAX INCREASES IN AMERICAN HISTORY !

I hope all those who voted for Obama,are happy.

Yes, I am happy.

And my taxes aren't going to increase over this.

I doubt if 5% of American taxpayers will see an increase in taxes due to this.

But keep pushing that Fox News propaganda...they came up with this tax angle no more than 5 minutes after the decision was read.

What? Seriously?
Perhaps YOU only heard about it 5 minutes after the decision was made, which is probably why it sounds like you support it, but how did you think they were going to give out "free health care" to everyone?

How do the Canadians do it?
How do the English do it?
How do the French do it?

TAXES.

Some people dont care if its a Penalty or if its a Tax . I have heard it repeatedly on ATS . Its like Obamacare is the magic Koolaid. Drink it,regardless of the Consequences. Ironinc thing was Obama told the whole World, IT WASNT A TAX !
Hes not an idiot,but he is a Liar. His supporters CANT,WONT Admit this. Why? What do you call a person that willingly turns a blind eye,? I call them Ignorant . Blatent Hypocrites, The Lot of them.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As usual,

The same old bickering and finger pointing.

When is everyone going to realize that "we" as a people do not have a say so anymore. It is all rigged to make the politicians and company fatcats even more money. This is not about healthcare. This is about money.

Everyone keep blaming the other party. It is really working so good so far

I do have health insurance, so this does not affect me personally, but I know many people that are having a hard enough time just to pay the rent and power bill. I am not a religous man but( god) forbid if anyone has a couple of extra bucks to buy what they want.

First health care, then air, I was going to say water but they already own and control that, so the way I see it is we are all losers, no matter who runs this country.

Big businees owns it all.

Keep bickering, it keeps you occupied while they come up with the next plan to screw us even more.

edit on 29-6-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I looked over the list and I can say, with some confidence, not a single one of those will affect me or anyone I know.

Originally posted by Deetermined
Do you work? If you do, in January 2013 your share of Medicare taxes just went from 1.45% to 2.35%. If you are self employed, it just went from 2.9% to 3.8%.

That increase only applies to people making more than $200,000/year. That doesn't affect me and I'm going to guess it doesn't affect OutKast either.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join