It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by neo96

Ok so who should you be mad at? If there was a check on greed in this society a lot of our economic problems would be lessened a tad bit.

What?

This nation problems is people getting paid by tax revenue instead of making there own,

Government is paying out more than it is taking in.

Check on greed I am all for it liberal greed for the peoples tax money so they can pat themselves on the back thinking they give a crap about anyone.

The only damn thing OBama and the left care about is your vote and your tax dollars.
edit on 29-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I saw the same thing...these taxes are on large corporations...not people.

Whaaaaa???? So the individual mandate now applies to corporations???

Confused much?
edit on 29-6-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by neo96

That was a Tea Party invasion and they've shown themselves to be a bunch of backwards, archaic dip#s that do not belong in politics.

And for all those opposed to Obamacare?

Do you have a better idea or are you just opposed to it because Obama's name is on it? Hmm?

And the left has time and time agian show them to be tax and spend liberals.

I am against anyone forcing people to buy anything everyone should not matter what the false equivocation is.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Eh, well thats really besides the point thats not really fact its your opinion. You admitted that most of these taxes are on large corporations who will then pass the bill onto the average consumer to keep the profits high. In this case, your problem should be with the corporations not with "Obamacare."

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Show the the statistics that prove that people didn't want it.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat favor repeal of the health care bill, while 39% are at least somewhat opposed. This includes 43% who Strongly Favor repeal and 28% who are Strongly Opposed to it. )

Rasmussen

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans divide evenly when asked if they favor (47%) or oppose (44%) a Republican president's repealing the 2010 healthcare law if elected this November. Republicans overwhelmingly favor repeal (87%) and Democrats overwhelmingly oppose it (77%). However, Republicans hold their views much more intensely than Democrats, with 56% of Republicans strongly favoring repeal and 39% of Democrats strongly opposing it.

Gallup

Can you say POLARIZING ? Can you say a MAJORITY wanted it ?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I saw the same thing...these taxes are on large corporations...not people.

Whaaaaa???? So the individual madate now applies to corporations???

Confused much?

Most of the new taxes that are being sensationalized are not on individuals.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

There will be no profit healthcare is a ponzi scheme first in first out, and others left holding the bag.

Health insurance works by a group of people paying who aren't using it for those who are, and then that pool that is paying shrinks, compound that by prexisting conditions, and that profit is gone.

That profit pays for new medicines,new treatments,education that people become doctors,and nurses,and special practicioners etc.

Obama care just killed the "progress" in the healthcare feilds.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You obviously don't work in the healthcare field.

The passed few years in healthcare have been booming...and guess why??? Yep...."obamacare".

Thanks Obama....for moving the healthcare field forward.
edit on 29-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Maybe but what the hell does a lawyer know about healthcare?

Obamacare anyone?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Are we really forgetting the differenct between health insurance and health care? My health care has not change as i have none because i need none, but my heath insurance changed a bit as it cost me more per paycheck now. thanks obama

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

There will be no profit healthcare is a ponzi scheme first in first out, and others left holding the bag.

Health insurance works by a group of people paying who aren't using it for those who are, and then that pool that is paying shrinks, compound that by prexisting conditions, and that profit is gone.

How will this change? More people will still be paying for insurance than those who use it. Just because one is insured, that does not mean they will run to the hospital for every little medical issue they have. In 2011, health insurance companies made record profits because people insured by them were not seeking medical treatment. Source

That profit pays for new medicines,new treatments,education that people become doctors,and nurses,and special practicioners etc.

Ummm, no it does not. I think you are mixing fields together. Insurance companies do not pay for people to become doctors. They also do not pay for research into new medicine and technology, drug companies, universities, the gov't. and other private organizations pay for those things.
edit on 29-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

You obviously don't work in the healthcare field.

Neither does Obama, that did not stop him from cutting back room deals
to keep drug prices high, so that he could in return levy the largest tax increase
in the history of The United States!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

Are we really forgetting the differenct between health insurance and health care? My health care has not change as i have none because i need none, but my heath insurance changed a bit as it cost me more per paycheck now. thanks obama

Dont worry.

It's a penalty that is administrated as a tax.

And some just don't care if your penalized,or Taxed more.Especially Obama supporters.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

How will this change? More people will still be paying for insurance than those who use it. Just because one is insured, that does not mean they will run to the hospital for every little medical issue they have.

No they won't be your talking about 30 million new people in to that system that already can't take "Care" of what the have now.

Ummm, no it does not. I think you are mixing fields together. Insurance companies does not pay for people to become doctors. They also do not pay for research into new medicine and technology, drug companies, universities, the gov't. and other private organizations pay for those things.

No because hospitals will not be abe to provide services because they do not have the money to buy anything else, and then that cuts in to other funding areas like medicial device manufactures,and pharma.

Without profit there is nothing else.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No, that makes zero sense. If you have 30 million new people using hospitals and all of them are insured, the hospitals still profit because they are being paid by insurance companies and also whatever co-pay the patient may have. Hospitals will actually have more money with this than without it because they won't be providing care to people who can't afford it for nothing. They will still have money to buy whatever medical equipment they want.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No because pay increases for the staff thank unions,healthcare costs increase,medicines costs more and 30 million with likely more than half will be using medicaid which means the government reimbursts the hospitals at a cut rate.

People who know a modicum about business knows this.

Private healthcare pays the hospitals in full medicare, and medicaid do not still more people using it which doctor shortages and nurse shortages because there are not enough of them out there.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
12. Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers ($20 bil/Jan 2013): Medical device manufacturers employ 360,000 people in 6000 plants across the country. This law imposes a new 2.3% excise tax. Exempts items retailing for

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

No because pay increases for the staff thank unions,healthcare costs increase,medicines costs more and 30 million with likely more than half will be using medicaid which means the government reimbursts the hospitals at a cut rate.

People who know a modicum about business knows this.

Private healthcare pays the hospitals in full medicare, and medicaid do not still more people using it which doctor shortages and nurse shortages because there are not enough of them out there.

Unions would exist either way so thats irrelevant. The prices going up, well thats back on corporations. The gov't pays about 50% of health care cost with medicaid. Hospitals would still be making a profit with people using medicaid because they would be taking less of a loss on the uninsured who can't pay their hospital bills. These people would probably show up in ERs to seek treatment anyway with zero insurance.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Neither does Obama, that did not stop him from cutting back room deals
to keep drug prices high, so that he could in return levy the largest tax increase
in the history of The United States!

You keep saying this is the largest tax increase in history.

And yet, this "tax" isn't going to even apply to the vast majority of people...so how exactly is it the largest increase in history?

So...please explain how this is the largest tax hike in history...if you can.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

Dont worry.

It's a penalty that is administrated as a tax.

And some just don't care if your penalized,or Taxed more.Especially Obama supporters.
actually, this could be a good thing ... being a tax and all ... i think it's time for a new "religion" in town.
MINO sounds good (it'll be a nature/balanced based belief)
and absolutely No usury or in layman's terms, no penalty for Obamacare (tax)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join