It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help for a Friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, the backstory is that one of my friends found out that they had to get the family dog put to sleep because of kidney problems and things. Well, her mom went and had it done a few weeks ago but now it seems that the dog is not content with leaving. My friend messaged me a while ago asking for help and advice and this is what she said about the dog:

She said that last night she was sitting on her sister's bed when all of a sudden she heard toe nails clicking across the floor, heard something going up the step that's by the bedside (it used to be there because the dog was too fat to jump up) , and felt something climbing on the bed that proceeded to settle down there. It wasn't another dog because the only other dog in the house was in her lap at that time. She also says that she feels the dog's presence in there and her sister won't sleep in there anymore and is keeping everyone up because she's scared.

What can she do to get the dog to move on? It's causing problems sticking around and nobody's getting any rest because of just how bizzarre it is I suppose.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

I don't know if it's the same for animals as it is with humans, but she can try communicating with the energy/dog. Say that if it wants to stay it has to stop freaking you guys out and behave, or if they want full removal then to tell it to leave. Make sure she emphasizes that it is her place and it is not welcome to be there.

In order to remove several ghosts that had inhabited by bedroom I said in a very angry voice that they were to be gone by the time I got back from a trip to the doctors at the coast, I would have them removed even if it meant getting the Pope to come exercise them out. It worked cause when I came back there was no activity at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What can she do to get the dog to move on?

I believe in spirits, so please don't take this as my saying that your friend is crazy or anything of that nature, but with that said, is it possible that your friend has not moved on. I had a dog for 17 year that passed away. This dog had become a member of my family and when she passed I went through a hard grieving process. For a long time I could feel my dogs presence in my home. Could have sworn that I could hear her barking at the door to go outside. It was not until after I had gone through the grieving process that I moved on. Maybe it was possible that her spirit was around. One spiritual friend of mine told me that my dog could not move on until I was able to move on. Don't know the relationship between your friend and their dog, but maybe they just need time to heal, and then both will move on.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What is the hurry?
Maybe "The Dog" is trying
to teach you all something.

Keen awareness,
because "The Dog" will move on.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't live with my friend, so it's not really primarily my lesson to learn.
Also, I don't think my friend cared too much for the dog. She has a dog of her own and the dog that was put down was always trying to kill my friend's pet rats anyway and it irked her. If anyone needs to move on, it's probably her little sister. It IS in her little sister's room and it was mostly her dog. I don't really know how you tell a 13 year old girl that it's time to let go of her dog because it's holding it back. I hope to hear more feedback on this and will suggest her trying to communicate with it. I didn't think that kind of thing would work though because dogs don't really speak English... I don't know much about this kind of thing, would it understand now that it's dead?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

everything is all made up of energy and the dog would now be in its energy state so it might work

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I dont think they speak English "upstairs". :-)

It is difficult because no-one really knows what happens, but I think the best thing is to try all kinds of things and see which one works. I feel that the best course of action is to do everything with love. I know this sounds cheesy, but we really dont know what happens and we really dont know how things work after we move on. All we can say is that love is supposed to transcend all time, so doing it with caring and understanding is probably going to work eventually.

I really dont think that any language is spoken. It just would not make any sense would it? So I guess that it is all done by telepathy/energy transfer and so a feeling of what you want to convey is probably more appropriate than spoken words but I dont think it really matters - when we talk, we convey a meaning and that is probably what gets communicated.

It is said that we have more senses 'upstairs' than our limited 3D Earth senses so anything your friend does will probably be very obvious to any being in the next worlds. If it was just accepted as 'normal' than it would probably stay for a while and then naturally move on. What I have heard is that there are beings who show us how to move on if we are having difficulties letting go of this reality, so that will probably happen in this case. Just because the being was a dog in the 3D in this world does not mean that it will still be or always be a dog so I dont think it will help to think of it as a dog but rather a being which just happened to come into a dogs/puppy's body when it was here.

Of course, this all boils down to beliefs and we probably wont 'know' until we get there ourselves. :-)

new topics

top topics

join