It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can Not Stand Rude People Who Think They Are The Only Thing That Matters !!!! How about you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
When I used to live in USA, like most people I had to get in my car and go to work every day. Nothing infuriated me more than the jerk that would speed up to get over in front of me to get off at the next exit. Or the jerk who thought he had to speed up to get in front of me to turn left at the next light. Or the jerk who thought their phone conversation or text messaging while driving was more important than the safety of those around them or even in their own vehicle. Or the jerk who has to pull out right in front of you without waiting for you to be polite and let them in. Or the jerk that thinks they can just cross the street wherever they think they want to, rather than the crossing at the light when the sign says walk. Or the jerk who sits in a restaurant and decides it's ok to talk incessantly at the top of their lungs about some mindless drivel. Or the jerk that comes into a thread and thinks they can, well, be jerks. Laughing My Ass Off. What ticks you off? I have much more, but have to pace myself.

But I feel much better now .

Thank you,

sincerely,

spiritual33
edit on 28-6-2012 by sp1r1tu4l33 because: had to fix heading.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

But... I am the only one that matters. You act as if I should consider others before myself. Or at the very least equal. Now how American would that really be?
J/K.

Yeah, we've got a lot of those folks here. Everyone talks about a zombie apocalypse coming. Sometimes I wonder if its already here, and has been for quite some time. We're just not recognizing the real zombies.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is it off topic to tell you to go jerk off and forgetabout it?

Or does that make me a jerk too?

And don't come back to the States unless you have your Green card too.

This ain't Obama land..

Oh WAIT!

Just kidden. Good rant and duly noted.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The one that gets me the most is this guy. Four lane freeway, two lanes each direction right? So two lanes, one for slower traffic and one for faster traffic. Generally two speeds. In the fast lane when someone closes on you from behind, the polite thing to do is to pull over into the slower lane and let them pass. But when traffic flow is steady, that is you are in the fast lane maintaining the same speed as the person in front of you while passing the slower traffic flow on the right, the guy I hate is the one who PASSES ON THE RIGHT and swerves into the safety space between you and the car in front of you. Often they have only feet to spare until they hit the slower car on the right so it is either make it or kill everyone in sight. This of course means that you have to jam your brakes along with all those behind you.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I live in the Mnts.
NOTHING worse then coming to a T in the road, and having to make a left turn with no light there.

UP comes a flatlander who HAS to peek out just a "little" farther then whover is making a left turn, so you can't see traffic from the right.

You move up just a "little" and BAM, flatlander blocks your vision again.

And yeah, tourists are pushy here.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

How about when you are driving on the Interstate at the posted speed limit, and the jerk rides your butt for 3 miles. Then the jerk finally passes you, gets in front of you, and goes slower then the posted speed limit. So slow that you finally have to pass the jerk, and get in front of them. Then the process repeats until you want to just run the jerk off the road, even if there is a law against road rage...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I actually like it when I see those sorts.
Lemme splain, I drive like your Grandmom!
Really, I'm in no hurry and haven't been for awhile.
So when I see folks like that, it just reminds me that I am much better off than them.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
People in public places wearing pajamas and flip flops.
People who won't shut up about their kids and how great/terrible they are depending on the day.
Same people who think they deserve more pay or weekends and nights off because they have kids.
People who have annoying text message alerts on their phones that go off all day.
Women who show off cleavage and then get snooty when I stare.
People who start a conversation, deliver a four minute diatribe about nothing without pause and then expect you to care about what they are saying.
People I'm playing poker with who tell the fish why they are fish and how they can fix their fishiness.
People who walk past me as I am smoking outside and cough and give dirty looks.
People who drive way too fast in traffic and don't die in a horrible fiery one vehicle crash.
Women I meet on plentyoffish who send me pictures of what they looked like 15-20 years ago.
People who watch any show with 'real housewives' in the title.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
People who speak with a forced accent or drawl.
People who try to dump their problems on me.
People who think Obama is a great orator.
People who think Romney is anything less than a money grubbing waste of humanity.
People who don't wash their hands after visiting the bathroom.
Service industry people who think I am supposed to tip them for doing the job they are supposed to do.
People who drive a $2000 car with $5000 rims and a $3000 stereo.
Strippers who think I care about their personal lives.
Anyone who is at Wal-Mart the same time as I am.
People at the car wash who leave a ton of mud on the ground when they're done with it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
People who sit on this site and bits about how crappy they have it and how they cant afford this or that,, but yet can pay for an isp so they can whine how crappy there lives are.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
First off, zombies are here, self absorbed idiots.

Talking loudly on the cell phone anywhere in public. What is so freaking important? What you had for lunch?

Brain dead people in a store who just walk into you, stop in front of you, or like yesterday this bimbo leaves her shoes in the middle of the aisle, I have a cart in front of me, can't see them, run over them almost break my neck and she is an aisle away trying on shoes and on the phone...she's lucky I didn't feel like going to jail that day. I mean right smack in the middle of the aisle!!

Kids running all over the place while the parents are god know where..they are tripping you, bumping into cart...need a good smack and so do the parents.

I could go on all day. This was just one day at one store!

Not even mentioning the jerk who ran two stops signs in the parking lot almost crashing into me....the zombies are here!

edit on 29-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Me and my boyfriend hitchhike a lot, as neither of us drive. It is a perfect example of how selfish some people are. It is also a great example of human kindness.

3am, middle of winter, well under 10 degrees, me in nothing but a short dress. 200 or so cars go straight past. It is arrogance, a lack of compassion, a disgusting example of how self absorbed people can be.

And then, someone stops. Usually, this person will have a laugh with you, offer you smokes, food, and cash... We had some dude insist upon giving us fifty dollars the other night. It was incredible, the sheer contrast! Another elderly man, who drove us 20 km OUT OF HIS WAY to put us on the freeway, gave us his number and told us he'd drive us the other 200 km if we were still there later. So kind!

^.^ It is nice to know there are still beautiful beings in the world, against the 600 or so who would much rather see you die on the side of the road then take a second out of their day.

new topics

top topics

join