It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why bother hiding your face on ATS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

here i am government
use you backdoor programs to see what im doing
you think im scared?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
This IS my real picture.

2nd line

This is the greatest Gif I have ever seen. Also, I want one of those.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by Suspiria

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

My resposne would be the opposite to your question. Why SHOULD we? Prob 33% care, 33% dont care...and the remainder thinks its a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
My avatar pic is a real pic of me, but for some reason, no-one will believe me.

It seems everyone has a preconceived idea that chimps cannot converse and type. ATS is the one place where I though people might actually accept the possibility of it being true, but alas, even ATS'ers are set in their ways.

I know the feelin dude, nobody believes I'm really me either

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'd be more than happy to post pics of my relatives, friends, coworkers, all that stuff. I'm just not putting my OWN up

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
About ten years ago I made the mistake of posting my picture on a forum. It made its way to a site, which thankfully is no longer there, where all people did was post cruel comments about how ugly you are. I'm not going to go through something like that again.

I do have a facebook and I have my picture there, but I really don't use facebook anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i'm too handsome, and wouldn't like all the other male ATSers to feel inadequate about their looks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I came onto ATS with my pic up as I have nothing to hide and feel no shame in regards to my tin foil hat collection. My family and friends know what Im about and thanks to me treating conspiracies like just another part of my online life...a few people have even come aboard. Also I have something special for any would be stalkers should they find my purdy face just too compelling to resist. I changed over to the Predatress because I really like the picture and thought it a fitting replacement for my own pic. I can understand why some people hide their pics though...particularly the ones with a nasty disposition. After all....its easy to turn the tables on a person who is a troll in both action and countenance

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I did upload my pic on a side once and found it weeks later on 5 DATING-sides, were they pretended to be me.

Never gonna do that again.

If it wasn't about some freaks out there, I would have uploaded here.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
TechUnique, I am totally confused - your picture IS on here is it not?! At least it used to be....

I know this as I've always thought you're a hottie

And you can also see your face in a couple of videos you've posted....

Oh oh, I think the penny has just dropped - IT'S NOT YOU?!

Found it, it's on your member profile.... So is it you or not?!

edit on 29-6-2012 by paradisepurple because: /

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObserverMind

I did upload my pic on a side once and found it weeks later on 5 DATING-sides

I dont think the OP has to worry about anything like that

Someone was bound to say it eventually

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Force of habit I guess, the less pictures of me floating around the better.

I don't even let people take photos of me, and its rare that you'll find one of me after 2005.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yup this is me (I was a ATS hybrid boy/monkey experiment)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

People having their own pic as an avatar? Well, some people just don't do things that way, and that's fine by me.

I use the avatar that I have because she means something very special to me. She's the only avatar I've had in my years on ATS and I have no intentions of getting a different one.

But I couldn't really care less if people know what I look like. After all, I have a video of myself posted on here. If you really want to see me as I am, it's in my OP on my "Hard Times (and not just in Arkansas)" thread, and the link to it is in my signature.

Mike

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by antonia

So was the woman you used to have as your avatar not you? I always thought she was extremely attractive.

Yea, that was me, I have since gained about 30 pounds since I had my son and am disfigured with moonface. I'll sort it out one day lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by antonia

Is ok sweetie, theres someone out there for everyone, even me (once upon a time) and judging by the way you "speak" in your posts, you sound pretty nice to me, as well as intelligent.
Besides, you got your cat dont you?

I've been married for 7 years actually. As for the "cat" that's a dog named Mogwai. He's half Shi(t)zu, half Pomeranian and in that picture he was wet.
edit on 29-6-2012 by antonia because: ?It's not a curse word

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

watched your vid. nice. i like the blues. subbed your channel. peace!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I've been married for 7 years actually. As for the "cat" that's a dog named Mogwai. He's half Shi(t)zu, half Pomeranian and in that picture he was wet.

Oh, well my bad. From the nature of your posts, I assumed you were alone and thats why you were down..
Meant nothing by it

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
TechUnique, I am totally confused - your picture IS on here is it not?! At least it used to be....

I know this as I've always thought you're a hottie

And you can also see your face in a couple of videos you've posted....

Oh oh, I think the penny has just dropped - IT'S NOT YOU?!

Found it, it's on your member profile.... So is it you or not?!

edit on 29-6-2012 by paradisepurple because: /

Of course its me!
This video is something a bit more real than my pic, was drunk and got out my guitar xD

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join