It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by old_god

Originally posted by The GameKeeper
Its as clear as day Excalibur is a paid government shill/troll trying to dissuade people from the truth. I will not reply to any of you soul-sellers trying to twist my words either. I have seen PlanetX clear as day and it is very close as we speak. The problem Mr. XCalibur has is people like ME.

The ultimate proof is here: www.youtube.com...

more proof here - www.youtube.com...

Lastly, here are two videos of mine that show PX/winged disk with a infra red filter. Youll see the winged disk which resembles the white bird on soho images, this is our creator here - www.youtube.com...

and this one is my favorite as it shows the cross(planetx) that the sun dies on.. this is as clear as day people dont listen to these evil-doers trying to covberup what is now exposed - www.youtube.com...

ask yourself, who am I going to believe? The ancients, or our modern day scientists who all signed a secret oath to keep the truth hidden and pledged their soul to Lucifer?

and if what ive shown hasnt convinced you yet.. maybe this video which shows nibiru in almost every major corporate logo will - www.youtube.com...

So Mr Xcalibur Ive challenged your lies and exposed your agenda.. and Im sure that makes your blood boil

My god, you need to get some help. You need to seriously take a step back and think about what you believe in...so you see some infra red refraction that only appears if you tilt your camera about?

You need to read up about light reflection and refraction then reconsider what you are stating.
edit on 29-6-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

Pay no attention he's a troll looking for attention. I dont think it's possible for someone of the human race to be that wacked out, no other explanation

You're right Flyswatter - Unfortunately I gave the guy a star because I mistook his post for an excellent piece of sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orygun
Sitchin decided to take a different view of ancient writings. He decided they were truthful even if the authors didn't know what they were seeing or have words for what they were seeing.

It's true he took a "different view" alright.

However Sitchin couldn't read cuneiform, and never claimed he could. He used the translations provided by the very linguists you denigrate.

Originally posted by Orygun Most linguists automatically take anything that has to do with the "Gods" and put it in the myth category. He said maybe the "Gods" actually existed. Now those Gods were human-like. They were deceptive. Did they come from Niburu or was that a convenient lie to tell the peasants?

No ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian or Assyrian text even once mentions anything like what you appear here to take for granted - that Sumer's gods came from a place called Nibiru.

They don't say that at all.

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I have always found it far more interesting that Cylinder Seal VA243 seems to show another star with planet's in orbit!

I mean the Sumerians would have known about our solar system (at least some of the planets) but how could they possibly know stars are sun's, with planets orbiting similar to our own system.

How good were their telescopes?

The iconography in that particular seal shows only stars. The Sumerians didn't know that stars and planets were different things, they only knew some moved (what we call planets) and some didn't. Sumerians had no iconography for planets.

Harte

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Good post.

I agree 100 percent, that the fear mongering of Nibiru, aliens and such stuff is wrong. But as much as I think they're wrong, I'll have to say one thing about your conclusion to all this. Your argumentation is good, but your conclusion is just as wrong.

First of all, you ignore everyone who does any research ... you basically call them idiots, without the basic wordings. They're not, but when they enter their research they have a prepositions, which they are reasearching. And so do you. It's this preposition, that makes their research wrong ... because they start their research looking for aliens, god, nibiru and other stuff like that.

What you are ignoring, is that there are discrepancies in our known history, that demands that there are recurring factors, cycling data, beyond that of our orbit around the sun. One such data, is the 11 year cyclic event in the sun spots. Which, very well may be why the number 12 appears in so many star calculations. But, all in all ... There is periodicity, beyond that of our orbit ... That affect us here, small insects on this planet. Although we all know, astrology is not realistic, it is stil based on peoples understanding that their lives are affected by more, than just what we have here. To ignore any such evidence, is just as wrong as thinking Jupiter will effect your love life. These two prepositions, knowing what the unknown is or knowing what it is not, make two sides, of the same coin of ignorance.

Now, I'm not going to spend time at pointing out the periodicity, to prove them ... but you and those you call stupid. Both have prepositions, when you start your research ... although at this point, having the preposition of it not being nibiro, is better than the preposition it being nibiru ... as in this instant, the _not_ is probably right. But, also notice the word _probably_ ... it's the fact that you have preposition, that makes you just as wrong, as it does Eric Von Däniken.

But, I'd have to admit that Däniken is a much more adventurous read, than you are.

edit on 30/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

Actually one of the more brilliant points of his post is he didn't put anyone down or call any names. Argumentation? Is that like Authenticious? (Youtube The Town movie) I realize one is really a word and the other isn't, but watch the vid it's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A good and timely thread about this subject of Nibiru and lots of good information.
I've also read Sitchins books and you are correct in that SItchin did not think Nibiru
would show up uniil the next century at the earliest. Although Sitchin admitted it
was very difficult to place an exact date because of the huge amounts of time involved.

I always like a good picture myself. The picture below is at The Webcam Neumayer Station III, Antarctica.
Here is the Link: www.awi.de...

Pull up the webcam images, and click through them until you get to 1-07-12 GHT 17:10:03

You will then be able to see a large object in the background that is not the moon. Everyone can draw
their own conclusions as to what the object is. Also, those that have not seen any of Donny Gilison's
Youtube Video's on this subject should serously consider his findings. Here is the link for his Youtube Video's
www.ursuadams.com...

Ok, there are the links wih the Current Photo's at Neumayer Station 3 in Antartica and also Donny Gilison's
Youtube Videos. Check them out..... !

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Could it be possible that the Sumerians may have misinterpreted what they were told and shown. I have come to believe that if there is anything at all to the legend of Nibiru they may have got the data mixed up. I think that they may have written the truth, but instead of a planet in our system could possibly be a wormhole that only opens every 3.600 years. This is only an opinion I have formed to explain some of the things I have seen and read on the subject.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

The belief in Nibiru can be dangerous. In 2003 before the supposed arrival of Planet X Nancy Lieder went on the radio and told people they should kill their pets. Considering the following she has gained over the years I'm sure there were at least a few people that followed he "advice." This time around she has an even larger following thanks to her jumping on the 2012 bandwagon. What if this time around she tells her followers that they should kill their children or themselves? Then there are the people who have become depressed over this nonsense. NASA alone has gotten countless numbers of letters, many from children, saying they're contemplating suicide because of Nibiru. If I can help save even one of these lives then all the work and ridicule will have been worth it.

I agree with you 100% on this. Sitchin's work fascinated me, I admit that. But I also know that I like fantastical stories. (Total scifi nerd). It's the whole genetic engineering thing that sounded interesting to me. I don't buy into all the 2012 stuff, and I never could accept the Nibiru interpretation. It was the story of the Annunaki that intrigued me. I also know that unless you study the subject, everything else is just regurgitation. Anyway S+F

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Thanks for the links.

The Numayer video shows the 'planet' exactly like I seen it a few years ago in the sky same time as the sun midday to late afternoon, it was big and pale like that, it wasn't the moon and was in the same quadrant of the sky. It wasn't a sun dog. It was a pale orangey colour and there was the usual white haze in the air, making it look paler.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I'm glad that you could find the picture in that Neumayer Station Live Movie Clip. I saved that Picture, and I am glad that I did, because now the webcam has gone on to the Next Current 24 Hour Pictures !

Here is That Picture so that Anyone on ATS can also see it, and Copy it too if they like.

Link to Picture Here:
i1007.photobucket.com... tion_7-01-12.jpg

That Planet Looking Ring that is Plainly Visable in this July 1, 2012 Photo from [Neumayer Station 3 Antartica] is Not
the Moon. The Moon is currently waxing into a Full Moon, and is almost Full Now. That Planet Looking Ring is not a
Lens Flair or Sun Dog either, that the naysayers and debunkers will try to say it is. That Planet sized Ring moved right
along on it's path in the Video Feed. I wished I would have downloaded the whole video, but at least I saved the picture for everyone to see. The sky is cloudy at Neumayer Station today, but anyone can monitor that webcam anytime they want too, and they will be able to see it again !

BTW I am not saying that it is " Nibiru " I'm just saying that whatever it is, it is a strange and unusual picture to say the least. Also, lots of people World Wide have been monitoring and getting similar photo's and video's world wide.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Here is the Link to that Picture Again, as the link I posted did not work, it was Chopped Off at the end.

i1007.photobucket.com...

This is only my 4th post on ATS, I just joined last week. I've been reading on ATS for at least 2 years or so.
I hope this link show's up and works this time.

i1007.photobucket.com... tion_7-01-12.jpg

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

it wasn't meant seriously. just an example of 'nibiru' lens flare.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

What if it meant the crossing into another dimension? It's a stretch, but I heard that CERN recently discovered the Higgs boson particle that could prove the possibility of other dimensions.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Hi and welcome to ATS.

As a "Naysayer" I won't call you out on this image and declare it the moon, sun dog or lens flare. Or that it's been photoshopped.

I'll just point out the very obvious thing that that most children learn in school:

If it's visible in the sky over the south pole (which by the way Neumayer Station III is actually around 1,200 miles north of the south pole, on the edge of Antarctica), it will be visible by anyone in the southern hemisphere of the Earth.

Same goes for anything over the North Pole: it would be visible by anyone in the northern hemisphere. I can see Polaris just fine (the north star), as billions of people in the norther hemisphere can.

I guess everyone south of the equator is just ignoring something that big in the sky.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brujobrett13
reply to post by Wifibrains

What if it meant the crossing into another dimension? It's a stretch, but I heard that CERN recently discovered the Higgs boson particle that could prove the possibility of other dimensions.

CERN will be releasing their findings on Wednesday, it's not yet known if they will declare that they've discovered the Higgs - Boson particle. Even if they have it won't prove the existence of other dimensions, it's the particle that gives other particles mass It's the 'glue' of the universe kind of. If discovered it would help explain gravity though.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thanks for the welcome to ATS.

That is a good picture from Neumyer Station in Antartica. I do not have photoshop, and
would not know how to or even care to doctor any picture, just not my style.

Your attempt at an insult about how people in grade school learn that everyone in the southern
hemisphere see's the same things in the sky is a juvenile and amateuristic insult statement at best.

Obviously you've learned some things in grade school that you remembered, good for you. However, everyone who reads your post is wondering just like I am, as to why you did not learn any proper " Etiquette " also when you where in school. [ Etiquette - is a code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior according to contemporary conventional norms within a society, social class, or group.]

There have already been many, many people world wide who have posted much better
photo's online that they have taken. I am not asking for your " Approval " of any photo's or
anything I post on this ATS forum.

Below are some links that you can look at for yourself
and decide for yourself if the photo's that you see at a Live Webcam, or any other site are " Real " or not. Also, and for " Your " information " I could care less what you think about me, or anything I post here on ATS. Do Everyone a Favor here on ATS, and keep your Sarcastic & Juvenileistic comments to yourself. That will save a lot of useful disk space for others here on ATS who would like to post a comment in a more useful and mature manner.

Below is the link that you can pull up for yourself, or if you don't like this link, do a " Google " Search and find some Live Webcams and Photo's for Yourself that you would trust or believe where " Authentic "

Webcams at Neumayer Station III
www.awi.de...

For those who do not believe or would not believe, no amount of information or actual photographs would ever convince them.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
reply to post by chrisb9

Here is the Link to that Picture Again, as the link I posted did not work, it was Chopped Off at the end.

i1007.photobucket.com...

Well no wonder no one else can see Nibiru, it's floating just a few thousand feet above Antarctica, below cloud level

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Do not waste everyones time and the disk space on the ATS forum with useless sarcastic and or insulting replys or comments. Thank you...

For those who do not believe or would not believe no amount of information or actual photographs would ever convince them.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

S & F
I've never been a believer in Niburu although it has always fascinated me that maybe there was something - it's good to see all the arguments against it set out so eloquently

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

I would highly recommend that you take care in your posts. Attacking someone right off the bat is not a good road for new posters to go down.

The majority of ATS members here will look at your photo and think: How can such a large object (brown dwarf, planet, moon) be visible in the sky there, but no where else in the southern hemisphere?

The answer is: it can not.

The only way you can have something visible in the sky down there without it being visible else where in the southern hemisphere is for it to be only a few miles up in the atmosphere at that point, and very, very small (hundreds of feet in diameter or smaller).

If it where a moon sized object or bigger, and that close to us, it would:

A) Fill up the entire sky and still be visible everywhere in the southern hemisphere.
B) Would render unholy havoc with it's gravitational forces.

Most "photos" of Nibiru posted on ATS have proven to be hoaxes (photoshopped), lens flares, sun dogs, or some other very familiar body that is identified quite easily.

If you've been here at ATS for even a little length of time, you should realize that if you post something like a picture or a video, you had better be ready to back it up, especially if it violates the laws of physics. ATS members tend to be highly educated and intelligent. They do not swallow everything they are shown.

So quit attacking people on their manners (besides, got a problem with a post? hit that ALERT button and tell a mod) and instead concentrate on the evidence that you have presented, be prepared to debate it with others on here.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

You have the nerve and audacity to attack me with insults in your first post to me, and now you want to try and turn it all around and say that I should take care and not attack people in my post when I reply to your childish, juvenilistic and sarcastic post to me ?

Sorry Buddy, you are not fooling the mod's, or me or anyone else here on this ATS forum by trying to twist your sarcastic insulting reply to my post around and somehow blame me. Like I have no right to post anything on this ATS forum without " your approval " or else you will attack me and or anyone else with your sarcasm.

You are the one who should take care and watch what you say while posting, as you started the insults by replying to a post I had made.

I have been reading on this ATS forum for quite a few years now, and have just signed up last week. I have constantly witnessed the endless juvenile, sarcastic replies and posts from members " Like You " to Anyone and Everyone who comes to post anything on ATS.

Like I said in my reply to you, I could care less what you think about anything I post here on ATS. Try growing up a little, and stopping the sarcastic replies to Everyone who posts anything on this forum. All of you Attack Trolls are constantly acting like a pack of wild dogs, constantly spewing out your sarcstic brand of humor. Like Everyone on ATS who reads your sarcastic replies are somehow entertained by you. If you want to be a " Comedian " there are plenty of comedy and comedian sites on the net for you to continue your sarcastic traits and entertain yourself at.

Don't think you are going to type out your juvenile and sarcastic replies to a post I make, and then try to twist it all around, like you are somehow the victim. You are not fooling me, and you cartainly are not fooling the mods or anyone else.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join