It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sammie007
yeah did actually do some research before I speak and not just say no.

If that were even remotely true, then you would know that there never was any planet called Nibiru in the ancient past nor is such a planet mentioned in any ancient text from any ancient civilization whatsoever.

Harte

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

They drew what they saw. But I agree there's for us no information, if there is, with the name on it. And I don't know I wasn't there. Maybe in the ancient they didn't thought about it. They did drew what they saw

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They drew what they didn't saw too.

Harte

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well then there's no one around to tell the truth anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: ngchunter

Ok that's your opinion. I saw differently while I watched pauzed, compared.... yeah did actually do some research before I speak and not just say no.

As an amateur astronomer I've been observing the skies for almost 20 years now. Nothing passed. Nibiru did not cause our earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well then there's no one around to tell the truth anymore.

Except the many people that can read cuneiform, which Sitchin couldn't do.

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
With the uptick in Nibiru threads I thought if bring this back to the front page too remind everyone that Nibiru is a fake planet thought up by one man and given more attention than it deserves by one crazy woman.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

You've been missing out then buddy!

Our friendly Nibiru has been hanging about for years now! Only the select few have seen it, I guess you've just been unlucky..

edit on 24/10/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Comets come and go but planet x or Nibiru or whatever you call it, that's for lyfe guys!

Who cares about orbits, it just sits out there

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
believe or not, No need for a mockery

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
On the contrary, there is a great and pressing need for mockery on this subject.

Harte

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what the latest 'discovery' turns out to be and of course if a large new planet has been found then the nature of that planet (size, orbit, composition, etc.) will be fascinating to uncover.

What always strikes me when so called discoveries are made is the fact that they still 'can' be made. It shows that we know so little that we can potentially discover another planet in our own solar system and it cant immediately be ruled out.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

New planet or brown dwarf != Nibiru. Nibiru is a more specific claim of a brown dwarf or massive planet orbiting a brown dwarf which in turn orbits the sun in an elliptical 3600 year orbit that carries it through the inner solar system.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

New planet or brown dwarf != Nibiru. Nibiru is a more specific claim of a brown dwarf or massive planet orbiting a brown dwarf which in turn orbits the sun in an elliptical 3600 year orbit that carries it through the inner solar system.

I am just interested in seeing whether something has been discovered - leaping to a conclusion that this is Niburu (in terms of what doomsdayers have suggested) is rather pointless.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I have been observing Planet X and its moons for almost two years, taken images and documented this since April 2015. This research and photo documentation is ongoing, in fact today at sunrise I saw multiple objects yet again.

Here is the thread in question updating my findings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Planet X is not only very real, it is very near! follow zetatalk,Terral03 for updates on it's progress and that of the earth changes. Saying this? although Zetatalk is very accurate, they are not completely and this was exposed (imo) during my analysis of the ISS image containing Planet X, which ZT claimed wasn't PX, I absolutely disagree with their claim about the ISS image, my images back up what i'm saying.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77
It sounds like ZT was right for once. There was no nibiru in that ISS stream. I took the time myself to look through and posted some relevant time points showing what anyone in doubt would need to see. You keep on pretending though.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
although Zetatalk is very accurate

Of course it is.

That's why Planet X came back and the poles shifted in 2003, Indonesia is under water and we're all surviving on fried worm burgers.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I have been observing Planet X and its moons for almost two years

No you haven't.

...taken images and documented this since April 2015.

Show us the images then. If it's "Planet X", it will be obvious.

This research and photo documentation is ongoing, in fact today at sunrise I saw multiple objects yet again.

I'm sure you did. None of them were any "Planet x" though.

Ah yes, the thread full of pictures of clouds.

Planet X is not only very real, it is very near!

It is neither.

follow zetatalk,Terral03 for updates on it's progress and that of the earth changes.

No thanks. I've better things to do than listen to delusional liars.

although Zetatalk is very accurate,

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read all week.

my images back up what i'm saying.

Your images back up the fact that you're delusional. Nothing else.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You have been observing normal photos of the sun and clouds and apparently are under some delusion that the photos show a fake planet which is not there. Sad really. If you think the Zetatalk cult is accurate, then as mentioned you must believe that Nibiru has already killed us all. Nancy herself said "2012 is too far out" and that it would happen well before the end of 2012. Oops. Indonesia is also underwater, and the comet Hale-Bopp did not really exist and was all a hoax by amateur astronomers. GOTO telescopes must have also stopped working since the earth is supposedly "halted in orbit" and is not moving around the sun. That means that sidereal time has to have changed to equal solar time, so why do telescopes still work when they're trying to locate stars and planets based on sidereal time?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I have been observing Planet X and its moons for almost two years, taken images and documented this since April 2015. This research and photo documentation is ongoing, in fact today at sunrise I saw multiple objects yet again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Planet X is not only very real, it is very near! follow zetatalk,Terral03 for updates on it's progress and that of the earth changes. Saying this? although Zetatalk is very accurate, they are not completely and this was exposed (imo) during my analysis of the ISS image containing Planet X, which ZT claimed wasn't PX, I absolutely disagree with their claim about the ISS image, my images back up what i'm saying.

I could not see any proof in your thread at all. Photos are not proof, especially ones that show natural phenomena and camera artifacts. If something was visible in our skies there would be literally thousands of astronomers repoting on it and the tracking of the object(s) would be very clear. For instance, i challenge you to give me the exact coordinates of Planet X so that I can set up my observatory to track it starting this evening. Once I get your coordinates I will post a picture of it daily along with the changing position and arc second size.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join