It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious and accurate take down of "reverse racism" silliness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Are you trolling right now? Serious question.

I get a lot of that from those that are unable to refute the facts!

Serious answer:
NOT AT ALL!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Basically what I am hearing...is Blacks need to get over it.. Native Americans...get over it..

Yet when it comes to the Jewish holocaust...Never forget. 9/11 never forget.

So you people use the never forget cry...when it suits you...

Perhaps you should take into account that it was predominantly White Christians THAT ABOLISHED SLAVERY! A great many of them lost their lives doing so! It seems that "reverse racists", of all colors, LOVE TO FORGET about that little fact. Are you one of them?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Sold them into slavery to whom? Exactly.

I do love when people try to use that "Well it was Africans who sold their own people into slavery" junk. Of course that's a fact. It's common knowledge. Doesn't change that it was the Europeans who took them into slavery for hundreds of years and committed all kind of atrocities against them.

Please don't try to whitewash history or pass the buck.

What Africans were doing (and continue to do) against their own peoples was far worse than anything Europeans did to their slaves.

This is the biggest part of history that seems to be ignored when African-Americans complain about the way they were treated.

Even with the horrors of slavery, it was better than the way they were being treated by their own rich elite.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When people still use the "Oh.. but black people owned black people first" seems to me like they dodging the actual history and it justifies what happened. It just shows that they don't want to accept what happened and still in denial...

Can someone tell me what Affirmative Action's ratio is? like does it only work when a company have 95% white associates? so they must get 5% black?

Company i worked for in the past had 20 white associates working, 2 quit/school , so the next 2 they hired was black, and i understood why they did that...

Company i currently work, i see people of every race, Asian, Indian(not native),White and Black, however amount of black in my field of work is less.... compared to other races.. and i work in a Pharmaceutical research lab.. Departments goes like this...

HR - white..
Accounting - Indian - White - Asian
Production - Indian - Asian - Black
Laboratory - Mainly Indian and Asian, and few whites.. no black
Engineering - All Indians lol, 1 or 2 other colour but i don;t know their back ground.

Then again, maybe certain rac ei snot interested in certain field... i mostly see Asian and Indian in Science field..

and Im in Canada. i think qualification matters in hiring but if there is 100 spots open, and you already have 95 of one colour, it would not hurt the company to throw in some different colours..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
LOL the second comment on the blog..

"You forgot to add: Kill them first in every movie. "

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

It is partially just that. There is a cultural difference between what is typically the "black" culture and what is typically the "white" culture. Yes, we are all humans. However, we have also divided ourselves up nicely and thus have begun seeing different cultures develop right along side each other (the same can be said of all cultures here, like the Muslim population in Dearborn...they generally like to separate themselves as well).

There is a negative connotation with doing intellectual things in what is popular black culture here in the US. I don't know why, but would suspect that it is because of the things I have heard where anyone who tries to achieve is degraded as trying to be "too white" (I actually heard a lady use the response "Cause she think she is a high ass yellowbone" to justify her physically assaulting a coworker).

I would expect that affirmative action reflects the blend of culture that we live in. I am sure that it isn't this way every where in the US, but in my town it is highly unusual to find a young black man wearing anything other than gangsta thug wear. There are exceptions, but very, very few. If you approach your job interviews with that wardrobe in mind, how often do you expect to get the job you are trying to get? And, without a progressive work history to show, with consistent employment and advancement, how do you ever expect to get the job?

And it isn't just "black people", either. It is all races. A friend of mine commented about Muslim extremists once, "Yeah, there are rednecks in every culture". It is true.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

When I hear the term "reverse-racism" I want to punch someone in the face. The black and white race rift in America has both black and white Americans so ignorant that they think that racism is something existing between them, from a white towards a black.

It's just racism no matter what direction it goes in, and millions of people, of all races, have experienced it for thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Something that I have been thinking about is, perhaps that lady used the justification of being a "high ass yellowbone" because of cognitive dissonance?

Perhaps the typical popular black "thug" culture devalues education and achievment because a black person achieving and doing well disproves their claims of "being held down" and oppressed?

I don't know what the answer is. I know there is something going on. I am sure that there will be someone to come along and call me racist. I don't care. I am making an observation based on what I have seen in my own experiences. Not because I want to paint with a broad brush, but more because I would like to understand why I am seeing what I am seeing. I have known many non-white folks of all races that were exceptional. To accept what we see without quesitoning why, to me, is the most racist thing you can do. It is just like saying that you accept that things are the way they are because "they" are "just that way".

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The people who produce these "studies" are one of the following:

* Non whites who do not like whites
* Whites who have psychological problems and feel uncomfortable in their own skin
* Shakedown merchants who are getting paid to do something, wouldn't matter what it was, just keep showing the cash

They never make me feel guilt for simply being born white and I can assure these scumbags that my children will be taught no shame or guilt in their precious skin

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hess88

Calling it reverse racism is a fallacy because it implies that racism only applies when it's white people being prejudiced. It's a way for liberals to co-opt and steer the debate by defining the words, this is nothing new, just another facet of political correctness designed to police our thoughts..

What is new however, to me at least, is people claiming that racism is somehow dependant on certain factors, like racism is only truly real if it's systematic or widespread, funny, I never gleamed that when reading the definition.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join