It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffin Liners (Nope) - frozen food containers (Uh-hua)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I bought the official story for about 30 minutes - when I first saw the containers - the first thing that popped in my head was - they are meat shipping crates for Humans. we were being fattend up for the market - (was my initial thoughts about them). first instincts are usually correct - I get a very dark vibe from viewing these things.
Grave Liners - Nah~!, it was even said that in WWII the dead people were hard to dispose of, because the living were individually moving each dead person one by one ... and the containerizing them allows for machines to be used was another thought (but if that was true the design would have been different - I really dont know - but I will stick with my first impression - they are for frozen human shipping crates, they stack and forklifts were not a consideration.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I thought, the liners were for disposing of bodies in case of a destructive event. ?? But if we are food for the giants, they better pack us in some milk or water so we dont freezer burn,,if they still even eat people,,sick giants !
edit on 28-6-2012 by avatard because: giants suck

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN!

Debunked, destroyed, completely fabricated fantasies supported by Alex Jones.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
SOOOO last year. Should be good for a laugh though!!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is all explained in my avatar!! Enjoy your new tax...it is also a food surcharge!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN!

Debunked, destroyed, completely fabricated fantasies supported by Alex Jones.

You'd think people would want coffin liners stockpiled so when we do have a pandemic (as happens naturally) we can ensure people are appropriately buried in a way that allows the families to get the closure most want by burying their loved ones without contaminating the local water supply. I think of Alex Jones as a Poe who secretly gets his jollies from pulling a Colbert on paranoid tinfoil hatters.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Love the coffins and the story, but the guy in the first video put me to sleep. I could barely understand a word he was saying. I tuned him out. S&F!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why do some people think that if their is a disaster of large enough magnitude, which requires FEMA activation, that there wont be any deaths involved?

Has anyone ever seen what can happen by simply leaving bodies laying about unchecked? The health impact is staggering.

Hospitals have large supplies of body bags. Are they gearing up for mass killings? NO

Its called being prepared....

better to be prepared in hopes of never using it than need it and not have it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

look the coffins are one thing - but if you check the warehouses you will notice they stock something called body bags and they have plenty and they dont take up a field to store.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

look the coffins are one thing - but if you check the warehouses you will notice they stock something called body bags and they have plenty and they dont take up a field to store.

Body bags do not offer as much protection from contamination, and in the case of a pandemic ideally body bags and the coffin liner would be used. Plus if a disaster occurs you're not likely to have the number of traditional caskets needed, and the families are probably going to be a bit too preoccupied to visit the local funeral home to make arrangements. In the case of large numbers of unidentified bodies such as what happened with Katrina people can be cheaply buried in as traditional a method as possible. It's grim stuff to stockpile, but preparation is smart.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

Besides, considering we'd all be dead I'm not sure any of us would be in a position to really care about whether or not our mortal coils get shipped to the Jolly Green Giant's Fishstick Factory like the guy in the video you posted suggests.

And anyway, take a few agribusiness classes on meat production. The sort of high meat diet we eat means we wouldn't taste very good. Though I suppose it might be cause for concern to vegetarians such as myself

o noes, the FEMA Giants are coming, the FEMA Giants are coming!!1!
edit on 29/6/12 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The first guy is so delusional, he is convinced that giant aliens are coming to eat us and there is a conspiracy to mass produce humans as food.

I have seen it all after this I think.

Not a child, a grown man believes this?

I feel sorry for him

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hahahaha

Gorilla199

You should really watch his other videos before using this guy as your 'source'!
Among my favourites:

In fact they are all gems from the mind of a complete nutter!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You should read my post. This correlates with what I have been seeing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-6-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This HAS to be spoof! is this guy really serious? Lord help us!
There is big doubt in my mind if these people should even be allowed to drive, let aone vote!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

You should read my post. This correlates with what I have been seeing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-6-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

Such is the insidious nature of the wild Poe.

new topics

top topics

join