It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see these orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello fellow members, family, mates, acquaint's...

Chatting to a mate earlier on I was asked if I could make out orbs in some pictures, well I could & here they are. My friends have just moved into this home & if orbs wasn't enough they are telling me that their daughters cot has been facing the opposite direction from where they left it on more than a few occasions.

Here are their pics, I hope others can see them too. I myself think that the place may need to be cleansed, even though they do not believe in occult they have had to start looking into all things as they're not comfortable in the new home. Any ideas, suggestions will be appreciated whether they be sceptical or supportive.

Thank you for taking time to look at these pics, read this thread and also if you reply I bid you thanks in anticipation.

img.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are the orbs actually visible to the naked eye for them, or are they only noticed after the fact in photos? I highly recommend reading this thread. The second post by the OP is on orbs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-6-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Orbs are the least reliable to classify as "supernatural." It could be bugs or dust particles. Most paranormal investigators throw out orb pictures automatically.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Orbs are just dust particles of dust .

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Whilst some orbs can be attributed to dust (Talcum powder experiment) others are visible to the naked eye and I suspect caused by electromagnetic fluctuations Think ball lightning.
Here is one I captured on film and visually saw whilst doing experiments using strong electromagnetic fields.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Shirak because: add footage

Attributing all orb footage and film evidence to dust is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. There are subtle differences from dust artifacts to energy orbs. There also seems to be a responsive nature to genuine orbs. I don't have enough evidence to say definitively what they are.

I have however observed an increase in orb phenomenon in areas of high emf and high human excitement. It stands to reason that human biofields should be able to generate the same orb phenomenon and as plasma balls at heightened states.

I have yet to conceive an experiment for human generated orb testing.
I have heaps of footage from energy workers and chi meditators where they have emitted a ball of energy whilst performing push technique training. Here is one where I slowed the footage down to study it.

edit on 28-6-2012 by Shirak because: add some footage

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i only see something in the last two images. those are caused by dust. it's very very common and isn't anything supernatural.

edit to add: i don't see anything in the pictures of the ceiling. what do you see?
edit on 28-6-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

My wife and I saw white orbs appear from nowhere once in the Florida everglades at night. It started as ONE small white light, about the size of a key chain LED, about 3 feet off the floor and about 10 feet away from us. It was perfectly still, glaring white light but did not illuminate anything around it. The from that ONE light, another came from it, like it duplicated itself, but about 6inches to the right of it, same height and distance. We were in her car and this was a vacant street. No street lights for miles. We were stopped at a small rest stop, if you want to call it that. It was basically a few parking spots to take a break. No electricity. She put the car in reverse and took off after about 5 seconds of us staring at it.

This is what I really wanted to talk about... We had security cameras installed in our home, indoors and out, over a year ago. The first few nights, when the infrared kicks on, we would see orbs in the cameras. We are certain they were not bugs because we could tell what bugs looked like in infrared on the outdoor cameras. It was not dust either. Dust is not transparent and has a slow steady flash. That is what these orbs looked like. It would appears as just one at a time, even without the A/C or any fans on (we did several experiments to rule out). It would go from one room to the next, down the hallway and even stop dead in its tracks and hover perfectly still, except for its steady slow soft blinking. This only happened for about the first 3 nights. Its been over a year and havent seen it since. We have not done any renovating in our home either, no new A/C or anything like that. We have NO CARPET or drapes in our home. I am certain orbs are supernatural. As far as your orbs OP, I cannot make a judgement call because Ive only seen orbs in real life or infrared VIDEO, not on still pics.

new topics

top topics

join