It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freak Weather UK, Barclays Bank, US Healthcare, All In The Last Few Days... Smoke and Mirrors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Shocking UK West Midlands weather today, giant hailstones, freak floods, storm winds and rain. Newcastle has been brought to stand still by weather that can only at best be described as bizarre. Plus a man dies in Shropshire! Also strange was the sky over Bristol today, dark thick clouds floating over, with no rain except a few drops, expecting storms but nothing all night!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Barclay's and Lloyd's caught rigging interest rates to maximize profits! Another bail out using tax payers money or simply a collapse, in the face of a pre orchestrated bank run. Barclay's shares down 15.5 % in two hours!.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Then there's the US healthcare system that is now available to all in American's. Strangely the majority of the public oppose this decision, also Mick Romney is declaring he will stop this law if he comes in to power.

in.reuters.com...

All this major news seems to be happening as a distraction, to keep us occupied, while something goes on in the background...but it seems that something is coming to boiling point. Is this a coincidence? or is it part of the new world order conspiracy picking up pace!?

Just throwing it out there, your well enough seasoned to get where I am heading, without me holding your hands,

Hope I am wrong and thinking too much...

But got that smell about it
edit on 28-6-2012 by spooky1973 because: Insert links and edit text

All Caps, Please Review This Link
edit on 6/28/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've been looking and there has also been areas with high temperatures and plenty of sun, so there is a noticeable fluctuation....

As for the banks, well there are many calls and inquests for them to be put under investigation, even a quick search shows the MSM are all over that, so either it is a genius move or someone has seriously messed up somewhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The weather certainly is weird this year, here in the north west UK, it clouded over in a matter of minutes, real dark grey cloud and threw more water down in the space of 10 minutes than I've seen in a long time, then 5 minutes later the sky was blue and the sun was shining.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

I can't see any relation between the three things you've pointed out, spooky1973?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Mick Romney

lol

Sorry for crap reply but that really tickled me!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just want to let you know, as an American, the healthcare thing is not free healthcare for all..it is a forced law to make all Americans BUY a plan or you will be fined by the government....that's why those of us that still have a brain are against it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Thanks for making your views clear, its not clear for us in the UK how this laws effects everyone, UK media for you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

bad typo, no offense to our Irish friends

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Do we have any footage of these events in england?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A few things come to mind for me. The Rudy Eugene BS marijuana story last night after weeks of stories concerning bath salts. Attorney General being found in contempt of congress. The election in Egypt over the weekend. Shouldn't the US have started penalizing those countries that continues to buy oil from Iran? The deadline should have been today. Also, let us not count out action in Syria.

Look at what is not being reported and you find your story.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Frame313

Yes have edited and inserted links above, plus this one. Even though this may not seem bad to people from other parts of the world, this is freak weather for us in UK as we are in summer.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Plus we have all these crazy fires here the US (Colorado and Utah) that they are blaming on target practice of shot guns....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
yes! indeed, have seen the footage and the numbers that have been moved from homes...crazy indeed.

shotguns??? is this plausible??? smoke and mirrors if you pardon the pun.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Exactly!!

new topics

top topics

join