It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEWARE FSA criminal rebels propaganda!!! Assad MUST stay to protect Syria!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There are hundreds of videos and reports floating around the internet claiming that Al Assad and the current Syrian regime is committing mass executions, rapes and other crimes. Some unamed source which we supposed to believe because the MSM is vouching for it

Most of these videos have no sources, most of them are in enclosed rooms which could have been recorded anywhere.

Many of the videos (regarding houla massacres) seem to be only showing the dead bodies, but not who did it/while doing it.

The major massacres in Syria are the clear work of the Free Syrian Army rebels, as they are trying to gain international attention.

There are many accounts where the rebels have fired on their own protesters and then blame it on the current regime which has done nothing but trying to protect the civilians regardless of religion.

In here we see a video of what the uploader, claims an act done by the Syrian government forces

He seem to have added his own voice over with a chainsaw soundtrack and it does look believable

Youtube Graphic Video FAKE

now here is the orgininal full video, we see that they are MEXICANS AND the EXECUTION is DRUG RELATED

Youtube Graphic Video ORGINIAL

beware the propaganda of the FSA, they have been killing, raping, looting, and destroying the people of Syria just to blame it on the government. The FSA are backed by criminals like the mossad, the GCC, the CIA, and all the zionist cronies who want to see Syria and its people destroyed.
edit on 28/6/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/6/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
CNN is supporting the rebel terrorists because it serves their Zionist and warmongering/corporate profiteering agenda. This is the same exact situation that happened in Libya.

Assad was in power for many years, why did anyone on ATS not seem concerned about him earlier, it is only because CNN is brainwashing the sheep that they talk about it and agree with CNN.

Also after all their other countries fell like Iraq, afghanistan, libya, egypt etc.. Now they have to move to Syria and Iran.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is kinda old news for ats. Slow day I see.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i figured that this vid was faked or w.e but honestly i feel so sad for bashar on how nato or THE UNITED STATES is gonna go in and take him out cause the zionism muther #ers want it theyre way

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If I could only get in Syria and get inside the government as an independent reporter..... I would go in a heartbeat!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
dude only if i could go and find out the truth cause all out media stations are completely lying

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Pretty scary and sad way to die. Doesn't the digital cameras have a blueprint within the stream of file of all its information as far as serial number,geographical location etc etc? Just curios.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Nothing to be curious about. HumanSlayers and anti-Humanity dregs will NEVER accept any evidences from ANY sources, even UN sources, except whatever that is whitewashed and sanitised to prove HumanSLayers such as the animal Assad and his bunch of thugs were angels, so that more fellow humans can be sacrificed and their blood drunk deeply in exctasy by them.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
CNN is supporting the rebel terrorists because it serves their Zionist and warmongering/corporate profiteering agenda. This is the same exact situation that happened in Libya.

Assad was in power for many years, why did anyone on ATS not seem concerned about him earlier, it is only because CNN is brainwashing the sheep that they talk about it and agree with CNN.

Also after all their other countries fell like Iraq, afghanistan, libya, egypt etc.. Now they have to move to Syria and Iran.

Maybe, just MAYBE, because in his many years there wasn't a civil war in his country.

But anyway, the_pro is just another israeli hater.If tomorrow a conflict will start in Chile, he will blame the zionists.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The FSA are backed by criminals like the mossad, the GCC, the CIA, and all the zionist cronies who want to see Syria and its people destroyed.

While i do agree that Assad is probably not the cullprit of the murders, to say Mossad is in on this is redundant and counter productive to Israel. Having Syria in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood would be one more die hard enemy on Israel's borders they do not need. We already know whats going to happen when the Muslim Brotherhood recreate the Ottoman Empire/Caliphate (and they will it's only a matter of time) and where do you think their eyes will turn? To Israel and Jerusalem ofcourse, gotta go kill some jews for Allah (apparently he is incapable of doing it himself).

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The FSA are backed by criminals like the mossad, the GCC, the CIA, and all the zionist cronies who want to see Syria and its people destroyed.

While i do agree that Assad is probably not the cullprit of the murders, to say Mossad is in on this is redundant and counter productive to Israel. Having Syria in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood would be one more die hard enemy on Israel's borders they do not need. We already know whats going to happen when the Muslim Brotherhood recreate the Ottoman Empire/Caliphate (and they will it's only a matter of time) and where do you think their eyes will turn? To Israel and Jerusalem ofcourse, gotta go kill some jews for Allah (apparently he is incapable of doing it himself).

The only one who killed Jews for god was Hitler - while I really doubt who he killed.

There are no teachings in Islam to kill Jews.

+ There are Jews now killing Muslims and taking their land and wrecking their home.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by hp1229

Nothing to be curious about. HumanSlayers and anti-Humanity dregs will NEVER accept any evidences from ANY sources, even UN sources, except whatever that is whitewashed and sanitised to prove HumanSLayers such as the animal Assad and his bunch of thugs were angels, so that more fellow humans can be sacrificed and their blood drunk deeply in exctasy by them.

Well..I am curious as per the technology involved in tracking down the criminals. Not just the syrian criminals but the ones in the original video posted (Mexicans). GPS Embedded Tracking software is readily available to atleast close in on the possible location and origin of a photo/video. Ofcourse I'm all aware about the propoganda piece around the world.

GPS_Embedded_Tracking

top topics

join