It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks ATS Live Guest is George Knapp.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Mr Knapp,

Do you think that there is an Underground complex at Dulce? If so, do you think there is any Alien Intelligence there? Or perhaps a joint military/Alien program happening there?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dear George,

I have two questions.

1. Was there ever a moment in your life where the debunkings, hoaxes, or simply the failure of the smoking gun evidence to emerge that made you question it all - made you question whether were any alien visitations? I guess what I'm wondering is whether you, rather than beginning as such, became a sceptic?

2. Arguably, the last significant development in UFOlogy were the discovery of the Majestic documents. That was over 20 years ago. As technology makes it easier to create ever more convincing fake video and photographs, has the field hit a brick wall where it can no longer progress?

Sincerely,
Shino
edit on 29-6-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hi there,

My Two Question's are.........

Do you think we have the capability & technology, under lock & key to fly manned missions in our solar system & beyond?.

Also, How far advanced do you think the technology under lock & key actually is?.

Thanks

edit on 29/6/2012 by 303inMyBrain because: Correction

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Link for show ?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Woohoo!!

I actually have nothing to do tomorrow and nothing to do tonight! Yay I can actually listen and the topics are of interest. Looking forward to the show

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by neformore

Link for show ?

Top of the page:
ATS Live

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Looking for that low bandwidth link actually.

Nevermind.....duh.

TKS.....
edit on 30-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It seems to me that George Knapp is a 'road blocker'. I don't wish to offend all of his fans, however, i would like to point out that Mr Knapp has previously stated that he does not think it wise to release all information pertaining to certain subjects which would 'freak out' the public. In other words he does not believe in telling the whole truth to the public. If the truth freaked out the public in any way, i say bring it on. Then at least we can unload the garbage that is often refered to as the status quo. If that upsets a few people, then they need it. Time to grow up and get rid of the chains which are holding back humanity. Tell ALL the truth or go sell some merchandise.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caravanserai

I can only say that I've known George for years, travelled with him and been to his house, your opinion is wrong, you're certainly within your rights to have the opinion but I assure you it's wrong.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Agree.

100%

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can ya ask George Knapp about a show he had,with David Paulides,involving missing people in The National Parks ? I guess actually the real question is this. Did he ask for a FOIA request, about Special Forces being used,for a few of the the missing cases ? If he did, what was the outcome of the requests ? It was asked in a thread recently.

Thanks......

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Check this out www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
George Knapp is currently being interviewed right now on ATSLive..

If you hurry, we still might be able to sneak a question in for you..

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I woke up just in time
lol i couldn't turn the comp on fast enough lol
stupid computer... everything wanted to update as soon as turned it on lol

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe Bob Lazar's story, though I have a feeling he may have slightly added a few exaggerations, I think he got caught up with the attention, and he may have a few small regrets in what he has said, though i really feel he telling the truth. he remands me of a fisherman, "its this big", when really its a little bit smaller, but its still a fish.

oh and bob said they use anti matter to fly, then we have seen UFO footage of UFO's flying over lightning storms, guess what... they have now discovered lightning produces antimatter.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OMG the closing song is awesome,
How do I download it for my daughter and hubby to hear?

you guys rock by the way x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I missed the live show, is there anyway I could listen to it or will it be played again ?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

If you go back to the opening post...links have been added to stream the show. It's a good one too.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by scrog77

If you go back to the opening post...links have been added to stream the show. It's a good one too.

Well I cant see any links being added to the OP If anyone has the MP3, or URL, to listen to yesterdays show I'd appreciate it alot. Thanks
edit on 1-7-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I wish Knapp was the main host on Coast to Coast a lot more than he is. IMO hes the best host that show has ever had and ive been listening since the Art Bell days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join