It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard of Godwin's Law? I Hereby Invoke TOA's Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Dear The Old American,

I'm willing to accept TOA's law. It makes sense in an anecdotal way. I would compare it to Einstein's law of general relativity. Now, if you feel like it, you could come up with "special" versions of OTA's law. One for each forum. And, as you gather more data, perhaps you could make estimates of the time required to fulfill OTA's law in each.

As an example, I would expect the law would be fulfilled in the first page of a thread on the Middle East, or WWIII, while it might take a little longer in music or video games.

Another area you may want to explore is the Zionist Index of Tremendous Sensitivity (provide your own name for it). It is as clear as TOA's law, that the mention of Zionism, Jews, or Israel in any form blocks the normal functioning of the brain to a certain extent. The more hostility to those words or ideas, the more blockage occurs. 100% hostility results in 100% blockage of normal brain function. It would be interesting to determine how much hostility is required to cause total shut down of brain function.

And while I don't remember the whole line (but I think I'll clip it and add it to my signature), the idea that you are supposed to provide evidence for your rant and not rely on emotion is a real jaw-dropper.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by The Old American

Thank the stars this is in the rant section, where it belongs.

Well, I thought about the Hoax section, since that where all Zionism references should be. But I thought that would be too esoteric for the low IQ "anti-Zionists" to get.

/TOA

I wish we were all as intelligent as you......

careful what you wish for
you just might get your wish

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach
I'd just like to point out that Zionists and Jews are not synonymous. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. To be anti-Zionist is not the same as being anti-Jew or anti-Semitic.

So this is where I think your rant falls apart, on the premise that it appears you seem to think Jew and Zionists are the interchangeable.

shhh

shame on you
don't bring facts to the table!
this is a zionist agit-prop thread
probably meant to distract us from the latest atrocities the pseudo-judaic crypto-nazis of zionism
are perpetrating in gaza, confident the real jews will be blamed as always
not a rational discussion

have to disagree with old american
it's in the rubbish bin it should go
but since it's in rants it'll get a pass

adieu folks

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Actually this forum seems to be pretty good about that. The rants about Zionism seems to be limited to threads that are specifically about Israel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join