It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard of Godwin's Law? I Hereby Invoke TOA's Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
TOA's Law, or TOA's Rule of Zionist Analogies, states "As an online discussion on ATS grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Zionists or Zionism approaches 1."

Zionists stole land! Zionists run the world! Zionists stole my bicycle and ate my homework! Holy crap, people. Get over yourselves. "Zionists" and Jews don't run anything. Jews can barely run their own country, never mind the whole freaking world. Give me, and ATS, a break!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Thank the stars this is in the rant section, where it belongs.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Well, I thought about the Hoax section, since that where all Zionism references should be. But I thought that would be too esoteric for the low IQ "anti-Zionists" to get.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That argument could be used for so many things and is not exclusive to zionists or zionism... how many threads have I read that eventually end up with "aliens did it" or "TPTB did it" or "false flag is going to happen" etc...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Well, I thought about the Hoax section, since that where all Zionism references should be. But I thought that would be too esoteric for the low IQ "anti-Zionists" to get.

/TOA

I wish we were all as intelligent as you......

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

/TOA

Ahh, I see now why you placed this in the rant section, so you could have more freedom to insult those whom don't agree with your narrow view of the world without the heavy moderation that comes with posting in any other forum.

Poor form.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

/TOA

Ahh, I see now why you placed this in the rant section, so you could have more freedom to insult those whom don't agree with your narrow view of the world without the heavy moderation that comes with posting in any other forum.

Poor form.

Actually I posted it here because ZOMGionists are blamed out of proportion for much more than anything else here on ATS, and it's getting quite tiresome.

I used the Rant section to...wait for it...rant.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Being a CONSPIRACY discussion board, I would think that ATS is exactly the place to vent those, "the zionists, aliens, illuminati, bilderburgers, etc... did it" type discussions.

Frankly, I never cease to be amazed by those who get insulted when such views are expressed on a web site such as this. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable in another forum?

Just sayin'... by the way, the shape-shifting lizard kings made me write this!

the Billmeister
edit on 28-6-2012 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I see no more of what you describe than any other topic here on ATS. Every topic has its supporters and detractors and your issue is nothing special. You've just got your knickers in a knot about it because people don't wholeheartedly agree with your opinion and that annoys you to no end.

Poor diddums.

edit on 28/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Well, to be fair, my rant could've been about how much the Koch brothers, TPTB, etc. are blamed, but those actually have some smidgen of a basis in factual data.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mel Gibson should be here any minute now...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out that Zionists and Jews are not synonymous. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. To be anti-Zionist is not the same as being anti-Jew or anti-Semitic.

So this is where I think your rant falls apart, on the premise that it appears you seem to think Jew and Zionists are the interchangeable.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Well, to be fair, my rant could've been about how much the Koch brothers, TPTB, etc. are blamed, but those actually have some smidgen of a basis in factual data.

/TOA

There is nothing fair at all about your diatribe. You have a strong belief in Zionism and it is blinding you to the many facts that speak against it. This rant is merely your opinion based on emotion and no evidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

No, I know the difference, as there are Christian Zionists. But the terms are used interchangeably here on ATS by the hard-core anti-everyone-that-might-be-from-the-direction-of-Israel.

My rant is concerned with the fact that neither Jews nor people with a propensity to lean toward Zionism aren't taking over, or in charge of, anything remotely representing "the world".

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Then please explain why we find Jewish people at or near the head of nearly every major company and corporation in the western world?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

/TOA

There is nothing fair at all about your diatribe. You have a strong belief in Zionism and it is blinding you to the many facts that speak against it. This rant is merely your opinion based on emotion and no evidence.

Everything you just wrote is a lie and fabrication. I have a completely neutral opinion on the subject of Zionism, and there is zero in any post that I've ever made saying otherwise.

My rant is based on the fact that you can't hardly even talk about something as benign as walking in dog poop without someone coming along and blaming Zionists for it.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Lol, I don't believe you for a second. I just took a quick look around ATS for the mountains of anti-Zionist talk you are claiming is there, and while I see a little of it, there is certainly not the overwhelming amount that you are falsely trying to claim there is.

Therefore I can only draw the conclusion that you are talking nonsense.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Then please explain why we find Jewish people at or near the head of nearly every major company and corporation in the western world?

I couldn't care less why someone is at the head of a corporation. How do you know they are Jewish, BTW?

Lol, I don't believe you for a second. I just took a quick look around ATS for the mountains of anti-Zionist talk you are claiming is there, and while I see a little of it, there is certainly not the overwhelming amount that you are falsely trying to claim there is.

Therefore I can only draw the conclusion that you are talking nonsense.

Well, gosh, I don't what I'm going to do now that I know you don't believe me. However will I bear up under that pressure?

But, by all means, continue bumping my thread!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Bumping your thread? Sure! The more people that come in here and read your nonsense the more people will realise you are merely a whinger than can't stand other people's opinions other than your own.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

How was it again that you know "Jewish people[are] at or near the head of nearly every major company and corporation in the western world?" And don't forget my question of how you know they are Jewish. Awaiting your fact-filled answer!

/TOA

<<   2 >>

join