It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robot Never Loses, Predictive Programming - Rock - Paper - Sissors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Technology is getting scarier and scarier for us Humans - this Robot is awesome otherwise -
if computers know what your going to do before you do it - well, that means stuff that is so
scary its like a very bad B Movie on late night TV that is Real and worse its Here Now.
who needs Aliens we got bigger problems

Rock - Paper - Sissors Robot

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Technology is getting scarier and scarier for us Humans - this Robot is awesome otherwise -
if computers know what your going to do before you do it - well, that means stuff that is so
scary its like a very bad B Movie on late night TV that is Real and worse its Here Now.
who needs Aliens we got bigger problems

Rock - Paper - Sissors Robot

its not quite accurate...

the only reason it wins is because it cheats... it is able to see our hand movement and determine what we are choosing. it then chooses the winning result. I have done this on occasion yet come nowehre near the 100% win results of this computer.

if you were to turn your back to the robot, you would find that its winning streak would be broken quite quickly...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

IMHO, Aliens are directly connected the the tecnological advancement your witnessing.

CX

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Bet it still couldn't beat Sheldon at "rock paper scissors lizard spock" though....

CX.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Because humans are totally like, uncapable and stuff and things or you know, like whatever.. making things, and you know.. all that uncapable stuff that teh aliens help us with yeah? IKR...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
guys - your missing the point - machines can act faster than humans - reflexes into actions - ability to read body language - something I have been piecing together or thinking about is called Common Conscious Programming called CCP takes what is common between humans acting as a collective to change states to limit waste and wasted time and many other benefits - but lately I'm thinking its darkware for sure.
if you put the ability to out perform humans with collective CCP you have something ultra interesting. I have been beating this drum for over a year now - CCP and PP - make Mr. WordsWorth Obsolete. and if I am working on CCP I can imagine someone up there somewhere has already begun working on it - I see the infrastructure being installed its dumb at the moment - CCP and PP will make it ultra smart, and not in a good way if you get my drift.
edit on 28-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
guys - your missing the point - machines can act faster than humans - reflexes into actions - ability to read body language

I can see where you are coming from, but when it comes to the human brain, i'm always keen to hold back on saying that computers are always faster or better in some way.

If you sat down and really thought about how much info your brain processes at any one time, or how quickly that changes, i don't think we will ever know what the brain is capable of. We always know what a computer can do.

CX,

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Because humans are totally like, uncapable and stuff and things or you know, like whatever.. making things, and you know.. all that uncapable stuff that teh aliens help us with yeah? IKR...

How well you said so little utilizing so much bandwidth.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Team rocket alreday invented this years ago. They beat ash with this. But then pikachu done a thunderbolt and broke the machine

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's the video, he's disturbingly fast:

His first creation, high speed dribbling hand

edit on 22-10-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join