July 1st 2012, Mexico's Presidential Election: Breath deep please, A very surprising Outcome.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Everybody knows that an important part of my predictions in BTS or ATS are about Politics and Economy, and of course that I also have predicted in the past sucessfully the outcomes of Presidential Elections in Countries like Columbia (2010), USA( 2008), France(2012), among other political facts of the past, as for instance the death of Benazir Bhutto, the premier of Pakistan in 2007 or the defeat of Hugo Chavez in the Referendum of 2007.

Well, this time the Mexican Election is catching a lot my attention, and I think this is indeed a very relevant topic for the USA, since this is our principal business associate in many aspects and also the most populated of our neighbor countries.

This is what I am perceiving is going to occur this July 1st in Mexico:

- I don't see how the trends that are now predicting many polls can match with the actual results of the election, I sincerely foresee a result that is not going to be the big landslide victory that many are expecting in favor of one of the candidates.

- The difference in between the first runner and the second runner will be counted in no more than 1 digit, there is no going to be 2 digits margin of Victory, but a relatively narrow one.
- I am foreseeing two candidates that night approaching both the level of 40% of the total votation in the official counting and computing of votes by the IFE.
- I see also a third candidate at very long distance back to the two forerunners, with about 20% of the votation.
- I also see a fourth candidate capturing just only about 1% of the total votation.

The surprise these results will carryout will be really great among all the economical and political analysts circles, nationaly and internationally since during weeks and weeks the Mexican people have been experiencing a systematic Advertising bombing through all the media ( Tv, newspapers, internet, radio, etc) trying to wash brains in favor of one supposedly undefeatable Super candidate.

So, my readers, after a huge attempt of manipulation of the masses, this election will show that in the end it is always the common people the one that have in their hands the power to decide to whom put in the power and to whom remove of it.

Now, I don't see that the outcome of the election can necessarily send Mexico to a crisis, since all the fear and anxiety some sectors are interested in to circulate in the nation concerning the possible arrival of one specific candidate to the power are mere speculations, part of a very smart developed political strategy that trying to misinform and to cause panic forcing in this way population to vote not in favor of somebody but moreover against somebody under a collective uncontrolled paranoia.

Notice that in my prediction I am not mentioning names, but for anybody that have read carefully what the media is posting about the Mexican Election 2012 is not difficult to guess to which political figures I am refering here. I decide to don't mention names, although it is very easy to see to whom I am refering to, since as I stated I see a very surprising result of the election and I don't want to contribute to create alarmism among my Mexican readers, to the contrary I want to encourage them to vote freely, to do it convinced that in the real hour of the election, the polls agencies will no be able to decide which one must be the New President of Mexico, only the real electors will do so, and in that moment they will have the decission to consolidate a mature democratic regime in the country.

Again, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, I don't see any landslide victory occurring in Mexico this July 1st of 2012, but a very modest margin for the winner, and in consequence the candidate that will become elected President will necesssary negotiate with the new opposition in all areas of the public administration.

This experience will possible transform Mexico from a mere bipartisian nation, as it is currently USA, into a more modern and politically evolved country, with clear center, left and right sides in politics and where multiple strong parties would be able to create coalitions to negotiate the policies of the future, as it happens in Europe.

Now, I would suggest to important Mexican leaders, like current President Calderon and to Fomer Presidents Fox or Salinas, to breath deeply and prepare themselves to go ahead in to a very different modern Mexico than the one they have already rulled, because the July 1st election will be moreover the people's election, not the one of the media, neither the advertising one , neither the letters to the electors one or the one of the beautiful media maked up polls.

About the defected candidate I see that he will eventually accept the results, although certainly with a lot of personal pain, moreover because he is now the least prepared to assume such a role, but he will continue being a strong poltical figure in the future Mexico.

The new Mexican goverment will of course want to tie links with USA but at the same time will assume a more critical role with respect to the current global economy model and will try to push America to understand that a free trade agreement like NAFTA cannot be based in to the strategy to flood the North American free zone market with products that are actually made in China and as a consequence are not trully American items. In that sense the new Mexico President will encourage the reindustrialization of the western hemisphere in order to prevent the arrival of the European second great recession to our coasts.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/28/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Anything that can move us away from the old one party system would be great. Hopefully Mexico has already turned that corner without he PRI noticing it happen in the last 12 years.

#Yosoy132

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Anything that can move us away from the old one party system would be great. Hopefully Mexico has already turned that corner without he PRI noticing it happen in the last 12 years.

#Yosoy132

A win for PRD would signal Mexico solidly moving into a modern form of government. Such a move came very close to happening last election cycle in 2006 in a very close race. Hopefully much has been learned and whatever this year's election outcome to progress successfully ahead into the future, the world's largest Spanish-speaking country ready for its economic and industrial leadership role in a modern world.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
bookmarked for a reply on July 2nd

2nd line

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Well JakiusFogg,
I really don't want to be in the shoes of the campaign managers that have spent many millions of dollars in advertising a candidate as the ideal political product, thinking that even subliminal propaganda might create the miracle they are pursuing.

I would not want to be also in the shoes of the Presidents of the TV Mexican super powerful companies Televisa and Teleazteca, trying to deal with a political scenario they by sure they are not expecting to have. The result of this lack of prevention of course might be a drastic change in how the Mexican TV and journalism is controlled by the great corporations.

My impression is that the huge mistake in the way the election has been managed, and is going to be the explanation of the surprising outcome, is to underestimate the power that the common people very well arranged can have to develop their own way of communication and coordination when there is a the sensation that the media is already controlled and manipulated.

Mexicans are many times in this sense smarter than Americans, they are so accustomed to confront frauds, plots and any kind of dirty tricks to stole an election that they have a natural instinct to make the establishment believe that everything is under control when in fact nothing at all is already decided.

There is a great gap in the current polls; all are pointed to a hypothetic winner that might be able to get possibly even 40% of the votes, some polls tell just about 38%, but this is the nominee of a party that in the last election was unable even to move 23% of the total votes. But let’s say that we believe on such fantasy, the same polls converge to claim that the government candidate will achieve 18% to 20% of the votes, so summing the two should be in between 58% to 60%.

So what happen with the other 40% of the votes? That is the big mistake of the polls; there are around 15% of the people that have decided to keep in secret their political preference and many of them have already voted in the past for one of the two options that in 2006 carried out more than 35% of the votes, or were underage people that belong to families that voted in that way on that year.

The real winner of the next 1st of July in Mexico is going to be the IFE, an independent electoral institute that was severely criticized and even demonized in 2006, since this time it will recover all its credibility transmitting results in a paced, more cautious and professional way, and calling the media all the time to respect the official partial counting and computing of votes before to declare publically any candidate as the New President Elect.

One of the things I perceive is going to work better, from the point of view of the statistical and computing systems, is that The IFE will point clearly when each state is closing computation of the votes, and how far is to reach that point depending of the time zone of the country, giving a better estimation of the real dimension of the partial count at every hour.

There will not be official winner after many hours after the election closes, so do not expect to have a President Elect on July 1st, it might be guessed only at midnight and by sure confirmed after July 2nd begins.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Hi Erongaricuaro,

About the great mistakes committed on this campaign by the Super Candidate , that the analysts will speculate that might be in behind the surprising result we will see on July 1st Election in Mexico, I can say:

- He has spent too much of his media show campaign to sell himself as part of a new fresh wave in his own party that is too much well known for to be a political Dinosaur with a great resistence to change, in which the only way to do so is by being agitated internally through great political schisms, like the one of the 1988 fraud that created the third political force of today in Mexico, or the assassination of Luis Donaldo Colosio in 1994.

- He has disclosed before the election his own plan to continue the war against the narco traficants, something that is a huge strategic mistake, since what the Mexicans were wanting to listened is that war will end soon and that the new President will demand of USA to fight against the mafias that control the distribution and consumption and not to expect that Mexico alone might destroy the production through a civil war.

- I don't want to by cynical but it is proven that when the Narco traficant mafias have powerful economic interests in risk in a country if the election represents a way to benefit their interests they are able to move a tsunami of votes in favor of the candidate of their preference, that was proven when Ernesto Samper was elected President of Columbia in 1994, in spite of that many polls projected it was going to be Andres Pastrana the winner.

- So, it is not needed to go too much deep into figure that when there are two candidates promising to continue with the war against drugs in a big country, one following the same policies of the current administration and other trying to bring even more efficient ones from abroad, but there is a third very popular revel candidate that is smartly ignoring systematically the topic, every time there is debate about it, To whom do you think they are going to try to favor in the election?

- Now the Super Candidate has promised to maintain Mexico in the same Global economy as it is by now, no reformation of the economic model that is now sinking gradually many of the big economies around the world, after creating a second huge recession in Europe in less than five years. Millions of Mexicans have faith in to reform the NAFTA to recover their own domestic market that is literally invaded by Chinese products triangled by the American Corporations, like Wal-Mart for instance.

- in the climax of his ignorance on Economy he even has offered a secret plan to export to China or to make Mexico more competitive than China in the American Market, when to do that he might establish the same level of slavery that the Communist party has in that country to be able to produce at such very low prices, with thousands of millions of workers doing their jobs just for a daily plate of food.

- I claim this is a grave mistake since he is the official candidate of a Party that for many decades founded its power in the control of the Unions of Mexican workers, and the worker class in Mexico is wanting to improve their level of life, not to be associates in a goverment that might reduce the social security of the country to ashes.

- Do you think they are going to follow the Super Show media Candidate instead to chose the candidate with image of Mexican Robin hood that in the past was even able to block the access to petroleum fields demanding to give royalties to the poors that were living in that region when the establishment was ignoring them systematically during decades of Oil exploitation, sending all the benefits to the burocrats and politicians of a metropolis at hundreds of kilometers far from them?.

- The Super Candidate created by the media has introduced himself as a very ethical and transparent person, also very committed member of family, when he himself was even unable to explain of what illness supposedly his own first wife died, of supposed natural causes, and when he has a very well-known fame of adulterer.

- His political machinery is convinced that by buying votes in the poor sectors they are going to win the election by landslide, when the social situation at present in Mexico is making the people to think twice to let pass the opportunity to assure a real long run change just to enjoy temporaly of one week of better food. They are understimated the capacity of maturation than the Mexican people have developed along the 12 years or relative more freedom in democracy.

- In a country that is needing urgently for new well defined and strong leadership, our media heroe, the Super Candidate comitted the absurd mistake, unforgivable for a mature politician, to run to a bathroom, but not to change his daily clothes for his superheroe custom to be ready to control the audency from above fighting for the justicy, but trying to escape from the prosecution of college students when he was invited to present his government programs in one of the most reputed Universities, famous to be a center of education for the entrepreneurs social class of Mexico!

Finally the votes sent from abroad, that for the first time Mexico will have in this Election, will not favor the Super Candidate of the establishment because the Mexicans living in other countries, especially in the USA, belong to Social sectors primarily of poor country peasants from the very southern states of Mexico, that were forced to emigrate to America precisely due to the extremely difficult conditions they were living through decades in the same Mexico that was ruled by his Party.

The Angel of Lightness.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Well, I am going to be waiting for your reply,

When the Red cricket of the Mexican Politics, you can guess of course who I am refering to, ( recalling me the very famous Tv Mexican antiheroe caracter called in spanish El Chapulin Colorado, a sort of getsmart of the country) will say to the Super Media show Candidate on the night of July 1st - July 2nd , in the unique style of Chespirito, the nickname of his author, his famous motto: you didn't count with my smartness!

The Angel of Lightness .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
yeah im from Mexico and i don't want that crazy lunatic to win, people that doesn't know about politics think AMLO will save them from being poor and seriously the AMLO supporters are the wortst people i've ever met (im thinking not every single one, but a lot of them), they're really crazy, stupid and wild, (fans of EPN are stupid as well but not at the same level as AMLO's who think he's the second coming of Jesus).
anyways, people shouldn't even vote, if any of you know Mexico doesn't care about your stupid votes, the people with power will never let AMLO win because even tho he has some cool ideas, they know he's crazy.
i do think he's going to win by a lot of votes, but he will not be the president of Mexico, i think EPN has this.
edit on 29-6-2012 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

...the AMLO supporters are the wortst people i've ever met (im thinking not every single one, but a lot of them), they're really crazy, stupid and wild, (fans of EPN are stupid as well but not at the same level as AMLO's who think he's the second coming of Jesus).

...Mexico doesn't care about your stupid votes, the people with power will never let AMLO win because even tho he has some cool ideas, they know he's crazy.

i do think he's going to win by a lot of votes, but he will not be the president of Mexico, i think EPN has this.

Though politically quite different there are some parallels with Andrés Manuel López Obador (AMLO) and US candidate Ron Paul. They both charge people with excitement about the election and the possibilities of real change in government, though seemingly with suspicion that powers behind the scenes would do whatever they could to keep them from getting into office.

My limited ability with the Spanish language prevents me from understanding fully what the full positions, realities, and implications are all about but there is no mistaking the enthusiasm generated over AMLO. The apathy witnessed here and in the US elections seems to stem from the element in your final statement where it appears you suggest that despite a voters' selection of the candidate they would somehow be denied office. That too would parallel the feelings expressed about the Ron Paul candidacy, who appears to be either less popular among voters than López Obrador or perhaps has more successfully been marginalized.

With a resurgence in AMLO's popularity there is once again enthusiasm being expressed by voters, though coming very late in this election cycle. In the US with Ron Paul apparently now out of consideration for nomination to high office candidacy and only a glimmer of hope remains for a last-minute upset at the convention any real enthusiasm over the US race has subsided.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Hi Dear Manticorex,

Well, to think that anybody in the world of politics is another Jesus is really difficult on these days, however, the candidate you pointed as a mesianic one, for the image he has among many of his followers, represents what is clearly the only alternative of change that the Mexican people have this sunday to choose, in a moment in which never before was more urgent to redirect the path that the nation is walking.

The other two choices are dramatically outdated or decrepit, it does not matter how young is the face that it is used as a mask to try to give a new look to them:

- To continue under the AN rule that is now complety wasted in all aspects, eroded by the inability of that party to create consensus through negotiations, and its incredible ambition to try maintain a One party regime, an idea that is perfectly inconsistent with the ideals that Vicente Fox once used to convince 15 millions of Mexicans to vote for him in 2000. AN had in that year a coalition with The Green party and as soon they won the election they also broke the pact and the green party was completly secluded by his administration in which they never took really part. The most grave aspect is that at the end of the Fox term not only AMLO was prosecuted or accused of ilegal actions but also the president of the Green party, in a campaign created to discredit any possible rival of the goverment official candidate for the next term, something that resembled in many aspects the tactics of PRI to retain power in the past.

- To return to the PRI regime that for 7 decades controlled the political life of Mexico, creating the concept of the imperial Presidence, a regime of the power of only one man that was dictating his will to an entire nation through a court of burocrats that were just following him as the sheeps use to follow a Shepard. That situation to have an entire nation ruled from only one head sent Mexico several times into the abyss, creating terrible crisis carried out by horrendus mistakes comitted by men that were divinised in life, elevated to the category of alive Gods, and that of course failed precisely to their incapacity to understand their very limited point of view of the reality. The person that is now competing as candidate of the PRI is claiming that he is product of the Democratic era, something that is not true, but a curtain of smog articulated by his propaganda machinery, since he was 34 years old when the PRI lost the power and so a very well formed man and politician at that moment.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/29/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Hi Angel,

I hear people talk of the PAN and their "ineffectiveness" however consider the changes in infrastructure to Mexico in the last 12 years. consider the economic progress where Mexico is now set to overtake Brazil as the foreign investment power house. Sure it hasn't bee perfect, but consider the task at hand. to try and build up the country after the devastation and embedded culture of corruption left after 75 years of the PRI. Not an easy task. And then consider the blockages to reforms proposed by Calderon by the PRI controlled houses, Business and government being held to ransom by the "sindicatos" to give an example Mexicana de Aviacion who after 89 years were killed by self serving unions in the face of management re-organization plans to save the company, because the staff were getting paid already more than pilots in the USA. and the unions whipped them up demanding higher wages and better terms even after concessions by the company under the banner of "we just want to fly". well you can't fly with no customers. And so the company basically died when it didn't have to.

This is what the AN had to face,

There is still a long way to go. but if today the PRI return to office. I think we will see a solid attempt to drag us back to the bad old days. Some will be happy for that no doubt. However there is now the growing number of educated, successful, ambitious middle class in Mexico, who will and are demanding advancement, not retreat to self serving masters of the oligarchy. Here is where the conflict will be.

When all is said and done, today Mexicans need to stop, think, do not become apathetic. for he who does not vote has not voice, and no right to complain later. if I had the right to vote (I don't as an immigrant) You can bet I would be out there, and dragging apathetic floaters in with me.

Lets see what happens today.

Anyone expect Nieto.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Wow, you predicted Obama was going to beat McCain?

me too.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Wow, that was off topic

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hi Dear JakiusFogg,

Yes, the balance of PAN in the power in Mexico is anyway several times better than the situation the country had for instance at the begining of the last term of PRI in the power, that is, after the so called error of December of 1994, in which the financial sectors of the country sunk in what is still remembered as the worst crisis ever occured in the History of that nation.

Unfortunately, Josefina Vasquez Motta is candidate of a Party that is internally divided, since Vicente Fox has commited treason against the Democracy by supporting the candidate of the old regime that is seeing his best opportunity to return to the power, something that is they dont achive now possible will no be reachable in other 12 years.

Now, the strategy of PRI this year in the campaign has been very carefully chosen, they promoted a candidate that is very fresh young looking because they are aware that the great potential of that party is to convince the people that have born after 1994, so the ones that don't have any memory of those so difficult times, that they were not after all so bad rulers of Mexico in the Past.

Only electors with no historic memory can vote for the PRI candidate without remembering the several crisis that PRI caused to the Mexican economy, as the one 1976 when Luis Echeverria Alvarez devaluated first time the Peso in 25 years but in more than 100%, or when Jose Lopez Portillo gave the power to Miguel De la Madrid in the middle of the turmoil of another terrible financial crisis, or with a rate of change of 3500 pesos per dollar Carlos Salinas de Gortari signed the NAFTA with George Bush in conditions that were clearly against the Mexican interests, practically selling the Mexican Market to multinationals.

Now, PRI became also famous in the History as the regime that committed systematically more violation of human rights in modern times to preserve its establisment along many years of brutal repression of any opposition, even against civil population like students. Pena Nieto himself has already shown his own autoritarism in the masacres of Atenco, something that have resembled what happened in Tlatelolco just two weeks before the olympic games of 1968, the similarities in between his way to affront the media and explain his excesses in the use of the public force are incredible similar to the ones of Gustavo Diaz Ordaz in the past.

Please check:

www.youtube.com...

Now, the fact that Pena Nieto is so young is not guaranty of better performance in the Power, it is good to recall to our readers, especially the Mexican ones that are voting today, that until now is Carlos Salinas de Gortari the Youngest President Mexico ever have had, even if Pena Nieto becomes elected he will remain in that position, since he was born in 1948, so he was 40 years when became elected President in 1988 in one of the most scandalous fraud ever commited in the History.

www.biography.com...

Here the turmoil in the Congress of Mexico when he was proclaimed "winner" by the PRI representatives of the election, in one of the most terrible scandals ever happened in public about a fraud:

www.youtube.com...

Another interesting common point in between Pena Nieto and Salinas is that there are many rumors pointed to the strange circumstances his first wife died, and his interview with the UNIVISION american Hispanic TV canal instead to clarify that made it even more suspicious, since he showed to be unable tor remember clearly the supposed illness that became fatal of what is the mother of his sons.

www.youtube.com...

Now, here there is a representative in the congress of the Mexico State the openly told in a debate that Pena Nieto is pointed to be accused to have killed his own wife.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now, about Salinas de Gortari it was discovered after he was elected that he commited homicide of a domestic employee of his house when he was a child, in something that supposedly was an accident.

Many years after that, when Salinas was in his last year of his rule affronted the death of Luis Donaldo Colosio, the first candidate of PRI to the Presidence in 1994, the people shouted him in the building of PRI where the body of the candidate received his last honors that he was the intellectual author of that crime. The connection here with Pena Nieto is that it is precisely Carlos Salinas is the principal sponsor of him to be the current Candidate.

please check:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There are many things around Pena Nieto that also suggest he is not really well prepared to be President of Mexico, for instance he didnt know how much was the minimal wage in Mexico, he was unable to cite his favorite books, also he was unable to remember the price of basic items of consumption and this was seen by everybody in the Presidential debate, those are unforgivable mistakes for a person that is competing to be President of a country.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Even great intellectuals like Carlos Fuentes publically have told that Enrique Pena Nieto is a person that is no prepared at all to be President of Mexico, so it is in some sense lack of responsibility to elect him for such a job.

please read:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/1/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Well, Manticorex,

Concerning your reply about that only poor ignorant people can believe in the candidate AMLO, I think is really an exageration, part of the media campaign began six years ago by the current President Calderon when in campaign and followed now by Enrique Pena Nieto electoral machinery.

There are many intellectuals that are supporting AMLO, like well known writers as Elena Poniatowska or Carlos Monsivais, and it seems many more relevant figures of the culture, the sport and the academic circles, people that have given to Mexico fame or hard work to push it as country in different disciplines, consider that he represents the best option the Mexicans have in this election.

Check please:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Also many of these really important Mexican personalities have accepted to take in his government if he becomes President Elect today:

www.youtube.com...

and the National Automonous University of Mexico also consider AMLO, his alumnus, as a very respectable candidate,

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

No Thuderheart,

Definitevely you misunderstood the sense of my claims, is not in the way you are pointing.

What I certainly predicted and it was here in BTS in 2007, in the spring of that year, is that Neither Hillary Clinton was going to be the Democratic Candidate Neither Rudoph Giuliani was going to be the Republican Nominee to fight the election of November 2008.

In that occasion also I predicted that the Democratic party was not going to comeback to the White house without including Barack Obama in the winner formula.

you can, and everybody can read that in the respective thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So again, my prediction was not as obvious as you pretend and was published almost two years before the last change of administration in USA.

Thanks,

The Angel of Ligthtness

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Here there is a very interesting and well supported analysis that show how the prestigious polls company Consulta Mitofsky published a report that was plagued of inconsistences just to try to make up the situation, but as any trick always there is detail that revealed that something was not matching well.

The goal was to create confusion in the electors about if there was or not a clear second place in the competition for the Presidence, just to neutralize the useful vote against Pena Nieto. So they arranged numbers that didnt compute correctly to reduce the proportion of people that was answering the poll in favor of AMLO. The worst part is that the report was presented in Televisa news by the President of consulta Mitofsky, Mr. Roy Campos.

This is part of the deceiving plot carefully design to hide what it has been a fact : That there is clear second place everywhere in Mexico along weeks, a candidate that clearly is going gradually toward the first position and in this way so reducing the impact of the growing of AMLO sympaty among millions of Mexicans that had remained until the end without decission to whom vote.

The essence is that here Mitofsky is presented the information in a way that even the elements were supposed taken from the results of 2006 were not matching with the numbers they have published, the distribution or flow of electors of the past election to this one of 2012, this to present the support of AMLO many points below of his actual size.

www.youtube.com...

The errors that Mitofsky commited in the presentation of its results were detected by the journalists of La Jornada, as well as University students of the movement Yo soy #132 in an analysis page by page of the different charts of the report of Mitofsky, showing that the charts of the totals were contradicted by the ones of the partial results that supposed might support them.

www.youtube.com...

Now, This is not an isolated error of Mitofsky, of only one poll, but a strategy accross many agencies that are very well accepted by the news in Mexico, as also it happened by the one practised by Milenio, another news channel, also paid by the Pena Nieto campaign of PRI to create this very suggesting mirage of an appearant clear majority that is just inexistent, this to wash the brains of undecided people, that were looking for guidance to plan their votes.

www.youtube.com...

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The results of the election are going to be known my the Mexicans this night, by a speech of the President of the IFE, that will comment a fast counting that is a statistic exercise practised using a representative sample taken randomly about 5% of the total ballot boxes of the country.

The way the ballot boxes are chosen is at random, even they were selected with one day in advance, so the supervisors of the counting operation in those voting tables are informed that they must report their results faster , by introducing their totals in the terminals of the computing system of IFE.

When all these data be entered in the system, the experts in statistics of the Federal Electoral Institute (IFE) will start their analytical job to produce the fast counting, that is a projection of how the final result will be extrapolated of this random sample.

According with the methods published by the IFE, at some moment of the night its President will communicate to the Nation in a speech transmited by all the Media the report he will have from the technical experts committee about the fast counting.

In 2006 Election night this stage of the process didn't work well, since the expert of Statistics of the IFE claimed that the models applied for the fast counting were not conclusive, that they all were not pointing in the same direction and that so they coudlnt agreed in a conclusion about the result of the election from the sample used.

Few minutes ago the IFE has communicated to the Media that the President of the Institute will disclose the result of the fast counting at 11:45 pm hour of Mexico city, so the the winner of the election will be known according with that at midnight in between 1st and 2nd of July.

Here there is the news:
www.zocalo.com.mx...

This is a very important accomplishment of my predictions about the timing of the final result of the election.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

This 29th of June there is a news published in many different media around the world concerning the civility pact signed by all the candidates taking part in this Mexican Presidential Election, through which all agreed to respect the results and moreover that legal order of the country at the time IFE will compute and declare the winner, who ever might be the favored one by the voters.

Here are some of the articles about this very important news that give tranquility to people in general that this will not ride to the repetition of what was the political crisis created by the very tied election of 2006.

civ ility Pact Mexico

Civility pact Candidates Election

These news represented the first accomplishment of my predictions about this election, that the looser in this occasion will accept the result it does not matter how painful might be.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Here it is the first part of the very surprising performance of this Election, as I predicted we were going to see on this night:

A so serious denounce against the campaign of Enrique Pena Nieto, since members of the PRI would have given to electors pre-paid debit cards of Soriana supermarkets as well as of the Monex bank as gifts from the party, that would sum about a total over 70 millions of Mexican pesos ( about 6 million dollars ), for their followers appearantly in a massive operation of buying votes for the candidate.

The denounce was officially filed in the Federal Electoral Institute, in request of the PRD PT alliance that supports AMLO campaign as well as the PAN of the campaign of Josefina Vasquez Motta, and now there is already an investigation in course that will try to find of what dimension might be this supposed fraud and how it could affect the credibility of the Presidential Election in Mexico.

Here there is the news:

latino.foxnews.com...

www.reuters.com...

noticias.univision.com...

univisionnews.tumblr.com...

If the accusation progress, and there are proofs supporting it, we could see a huge political scandal in Mexico that might make appear Watergate as a joke. This is a real political Bomb that even might question completly the validity of the Election.

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join