It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I make 1 million dollars fast and legal???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How can I make between 1 to 10 million dollars fast and legal??? Like say within a 3-5 yr time frame? Describe step by step as detailed as you can. Thanks.

edit on 28-6-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Be born with connections to some of the most powerful people in the world. That or find a job that has that amount of equivalent income.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Win the lottery?

Find it in a brown paper bag?

Invent the next 'big thing'

Unfortunately for you, I think the chances are slim to 0. Everyone wants the next 'get rich quick' scheme. Hardly any ever achieve it.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Win the lottery. Join your corrupt government. I'm not sure what constitutes legal in my country anymore when looking at my government.

link   
Invent something which you can have manufactured for pennies and sell them at the dollar store for $1. Assuming that you can have it manufactured for 10 cents and sell at $1 then you have a 90 cent/unit profit. Sell 1.11 million of them and you just made your first $1,000,000 not accounting for tooling costs which could be around the $50,000 for a plastic injection mold.
edit on 28-6-2012 by LevelHeaded because: added tooling costs

link   
Invent drug that cures common cold. Hold patent and charge lots of money. In no time flat you will have the money you seek. But being that I gave you the idea I am entitled to 10% of all profits.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Take it. There is plenty to take. 'Who', 'what', 'when', 'where', 'how', and 'if' are the only variables. No 'if', then no question of legalities, only moralities.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Join the banking fraternity, can't go wrong ! Gamble with other people's money...!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

...Forgotten to ask, what do you what all this money for ?

The road to happiness lies elsewhere, r2d246.

Money can bring you security and choices, not necessarily happiness though....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Write a series of short novels and self-publish them as e-books...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

How can I make between 1 to 10 million dollars fast and legal???

Dude, if you have to ask....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How can I make 1 million dollars fast and legal???

That's the million dollar question

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If anyone gives you a fool proof answer for making millions...

Please email me at [email protected]

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
seriously?

yeah, it's so easy. that's why everyone's doing it.
oh wait...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Get a job that would give you experience in how to run a similar company then quit and start up your own. It doesn't require business school to do that. Choose the right business That has low overhead and instead of buying equipment you can rent it. You can rent anything. That's how many people start off. Forget getting bank loans because if things go downhill, you're left with debts and bankruptcy. The trick is to do it without falling into those traps. Build it up from there. Make it a success and sell out for your big payday.
As a rule it takes at least five years to get a business off the ground.
You have to crawl before you walk.

Basically though, if you have to ask, you don't have your own ideas and wouldn't succeed.
edit on 28-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well 1 million isn't really that much. It doesn't even buy very much anymore. If you can make 3000 per day you'd be a millionaire in 1 year. So someone show me some way to do that okay???

I've been out of work for a while and I'm almost broke. So I was talking to my friend yesterday and he got me thinking that I should maybe try get back to work or start a business. Everyone in here knows secrets, so maybe someone an show me some way.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is on average a 600% mark-up on the food we purchase.

Go get a burger van. Sell locally sourced, fresh, seasonal and preferably organic or free range food.

You more than likely won't make your desired millions but you will definitely make a lot of money.

Food is definitely where the money's at and it's what I would do!

Good luck

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
maybe using some predictive skills,, buy up website names that will be wanted in the near future..... and then make the corporations that want the website name bid...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

nice try, but i dont see this one panning out for ya.... but hey, ill keep an eye on this thread just incase you get lucky lol

if i buy all the shares in a small business and then tell everyone on this thread that theyll be worth millions do ya think theyll buy em off me for twice what i payed lol
edit on 28/6/2012 by DaveNorris because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

you could try marrying into wealth
if you don't mind being called a gold-digger

top topics

<<   2 >>

join