It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request: Baltic Sea Anomaly Forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ok, I'll take the initiative here and say a forum is needed for this subject as there are just way to many threads.

I appreciate it's still an ongoing investigation but it would be nice to have all the threads in one place for reference.
edit on 28-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Ok, I'll take the initiative here and say a forum is needed for this subject as there are just way to many threads.

I appreciate it's still an ongoing investigation but it would be nice to have all the threads in one place for reference.

Plus this has nothing to do with Aliens or UFOs. The guys who made the discovery have even stated that this is a "natural formation".

So why has there been no action to reduce these threads and move them to a more appropriate forum?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Plus this has nothing to do with Aliens or UFOs. The guys who made the discovery have even stated that this is a "natural formation".

So why has there been no action to reduce these threads and move them to a more appropriate forum?

It isn't confirmed to be a natural formation and secondly, nobody knows what it is, hence why the threads remain.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I agree!
Best thing to do is to start another thread!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
I agree!
Best thing to do is to start another thread!

Please don't

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Every time something becomes popular here its suggested there be a dedicated forum to it. I think we would have too many. I really would like to see some topics get a dedicated thread. This is one of those topics. Only problem with that is the threads swell so fast its hard to keep all the info straight. I almost wish we could have some sort of wiki for major threads so all the info could get added to one page, bit that wouldnt work out either. I would like to see thread OPs be allowed to add additional links to the OP after time has expired, but I see a problem there too.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There's already a forum for the Baltic Sea anomaly threads, it's called the HOAX forum.

If you guys would stop making new threads in the Alien and UFO's forum (what does this have to do with aliens or UFO's?) and post in the existing threads like you're supposed to then everything would be easy to find.

new topics

join